Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only freaking WIMPS attack women!
I didn't feel attacked. . . Brent and I just wont ever see eye to eye politically. That's all. He said "The majority of the stuff your finding are from radical extremists and don’t have any real evidence behind the accusations." . . . " there are some really outlandish accusations being given by these people that are mostly in it for a ratings game. " I believe he gets all his news from far left so we are just on the opposite sides of the media spectrum and probably will never meet in the middle. He can have his views and I will continue with mine.

So the answer is "No" then
I just listed Saturday’s latest flat out rejection. I’m waiting at a drs appt for my wife and playing on a cell phone right now. Not as easy to scour the internet but it shouldn’t take more than a minute for you on a laptop.

I just listed Saturday’s latest flat out rejection. I’m waiting at a drs appt for my wife and playing on a cell phone right now. Not as easy to scour the internet but it shouldn’t take more than a minute for you on a laptop.

You are the one that made the claim. The burden of proof is on you, not me. Or was it just an unsubstantiated claim? Eh?

I didn't feel attacked. . . Brent and I just wont ever see eye to eye politically. That's all. He said "The majority of the stuff your finding are from radical extremists and don’t have any real evidence behind the accusations." . . . " there are some really outlandish accusations being given by these people that are mostly in it for a ratings game. " I believe he gets all his news from far left so we are just on the opposite sides of the media spectrum and probably will never meet in the middle. He can have his views and I will continue with mine.

I am glad to hear you didn’t feel attacked.

I was not previously familiar with Jeffrey Prather, but I just watched his full hour video and .................I am impressed. He is a patriot. His military intelligence credentials are impeccable. He knows what he is talking about. He even named who he thinks Q is. He is a man of faith and offers much that I found informative on current events. I am encouraged that this fight is far from over. THIS IS A MUST WATCH Biden has been formally indicted on a Class A felony by Ukraine. AND MUCH MORE

Joe is indicted for bribery of a government. He openly, on video, in a meeting did so. It has been all over the net. I think Hunter was being prosecuted for some legal "misbehavior" when Joe treatened them, "fire the prosecutor or we'll withhold US funds to Ukraine (or something to that effect)and he bragged on video they "fired the guy". A little hard to deny when it's on video:

Sorry but I'm not a lawyer. I do understand that Biden violated a law in a foreign country while he was in a position of political power here. How does this help us? My guess is that Biden got in over his head and admits he threatened them by withholding foreign aid.

Latest posts

Back