Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kanekoa

@KanekoaTheGreat

WISCONSIN

Police cars revolving light

Historically, around 1,000 request for absentee ballots under the "indefinitely confined status" which does not require ID.

In 2020, there were over 200,000 request of "indefinitely confined status" absentee ballots due to covid.

@MattBraynard

Smartmatics was instigate in Argentina for voter fraud

Ahead of Argentine Election, Voting Software Company Faces Scrutiny

Voice of America

26 Oct 2019, 22:05 GMT+10

MADRID - A supplier of election technology whose software was used in highly suspect Venezuelan balloting, faces a fresh test of its products during a decisive election this Sunday in Argentina.

The company, Smartmatic, made headlines in 2017 by pulling out of Venezuela when the United States, the European Union and the Organization of American States accused the country's leftist government of massive vote tampering…

Ahead of Argentine Election, Voting Software Company Faces Scrutiny

Smartmatic será investigada penalmente por presunto fraude contra el Estado

Smartmatic, bajo investigación penal | Buscan determinar si hubo fraude al Estado en su contratación

SIDNEY POWELL JUST RELEASED AN ARTICLE DETAILING HOW DOMINION’s PATENT AND PROPRIETARY CODE WERE GIVEN TO A CHINESE BANK AS COLLATEROL

>HUGE: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019. HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities. Patent Agreement: Down pointing backhand index @SidneyPowell1 - Conservative Choice Campaign

“HUGE: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019. HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities. Patent Agreement: Down pointing backhand index @SidneyPowell1“

THEY HAVE LINKS TO 性交ING EVERYTHING! ITS OVER!

>United States Patent and Trademark Office

Maybe she went back to India to see how their public sanitation projects are going....

indpublictoilet.jpg

Looks like the toilets from my football club back in the UK and that is a professional team.

well I doubt they want to go back to the wild west,,,,that would be the end result of a EMP,,,,

Im with you there, but they could always protect an area or two and take out the rest. Or Gates could have his electric protected and well backed up. Ditto for Bezos et al. Who knows what will happen, but I think it is foolish to not be prepared for it. JMHO

Last edited:
Apparently there is separation between Sidney Powell and the Trump legal team. Good news is that it's not animosity, just different approaches. Two sets of tweets/details... I think she's a brilliant lawyer and would be an asset.

Lin Wood latest statement… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Sidney Powell issues statement… Suspended by twitter for 12 hours… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Looks like she had too many radical conspiracy theories than even trump could take...

What got Sidney Powell suspended from Twitter or 12 hours. .
https://gnews.org/577635/

This article is GOLDEN Dani!!! In the comments section the guy has broken down the link so it works and takes you to each patent. This valuable information can be shared via this link!! FB and all the others are doing everything in their power to stop the sharing of it. The information is all there on the link!

Google Patents.,Sequoia+Voting+Systems+Inc.,Sequoia+Votingsystems+Inc.,Sequoia+Pacific+Systems+Corporation,Premier+Election+Solutions%2c+Inc.,sequoia+holdings,Election+Systems+%26+Software%2c+Llc,Election+Systems+%26+Software%2c+Inc.,Smartmatic+International+Corporation,Smartmatic+Internat+Corp,Smartmatic%2c+Corp.,Smartmatic+Corporation,Smartmatics%2c+Inc.&num=100

This is the study the Washington Times is quoting from, embedded in the attached article a spreadsheet proving all the data

Quantifying Illegal Votes Cast by Non-Citizens in the Battleground States of the 2020 Presidential Election

By James D. Agresti

Quantifying Illegal Votes Cast by Non-Citizens in the Battleground States of the 2020 Presidential Election - Just Facts

Based on current population data from the Census Bureau and voting data from previous elections, Just Facts has conducted a study to estimate the number of votes illegally cast by non-citizens in the battleground states of the 2020 election. The results—documented in this spreadsheet—show that such fraudulent activities netted Joe Biden the following extra votes in these tightly contested states:

Arizona: 51,081 ± 17,689

Georgia: 54,950 ± 19,025

Michigan: 22,585 ± 7,842

Nevada: 22,021 ± 7,717

North Carolina: 46,218 ± 16,001

Pennsylvania: 32,706 ± 11,332

Wisconsin: 5,010 ± 1,774

If the lower end of these illegal vote estimates were removed from the vote tallies as of November 8, 2020, 2:00 AM EST, Donald Trump would be leading in states that have a total of 259 electoral votes, or 11 shy of the 270 needed to win the presidency. If the upper end of the illegal vote estimates were removed, Trump would be leading in states that have 285 electoral votes, or 15 more than needed to win the presidency

These estimates account for just one type of election fraud, and they tend to understate it because they depend on Census surveys, which are known to undercount non-citizens.

Just Facts asked two Ph.D. scholars who specialize in data analytics to critically review this study, and they assessed it as follows:

“I find this research of great value—clear in its assumptions, clear about the sources of data used, methodologically sound, and fair in its conclusions. Furthermore, it contains enough references to allow any interested person to ‘fact-check’ every aspect of it.”

– Michael Cook, Ph.D. Mathematician, Scientific and Quantitative Researcher

“Instead of adding politics, vitriol, and bias to this timely, heated topic, this study provides a credible data analysis that supports a strong hypothesis of non-citizens having a significant effect on this election. Any serious critic should try improving on these estimates, as opposed to dismissing them with unproven claims.”

– Dr. Andrew Glen, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Operations Research, The United States Military Academy, and Award-Winning Researcher in the Field of Computational Probability

Pathways to Illegal Voting

All 50 states require people to be U.S. citizens in order to register to vote in federal elections, and federal law forbids non-citizens from falsely claiming U.S. citizenship to register to vote. However, enforcement mechanisms for such laws are limited, and opportunities to get around them are ample.

The federal voter registration form requires people to declare under penalty of perjury that they are U.S. citizens, but it does not require them to provide documentary evidence that they are citizens. Several states, including Arizona and Georgia, tried to implement such a requirement, but they were blocked from doing so by court rulings backed by the Obama administration

Danilgrl, you have become prolific in posting articles and your passion against the democrats. Please don’t take this as an insult, I truly respect you over most here. I remember when you first started here you weren’t very computer savvy but now you are quite adept! The majority of the stuff your finding are from radical extremists and don’t have any real evidence behind the accusations. TF, Religar and GP are all pretty far right radicals, nothing they post surprises me,but I am surprised to see so much passion from you. Again, please don’t be insulted, I’m glad you care about the country and want to be patriotic. But I do suggest taking a deep breath and a glass of wine. When you’re reading all these articles step back and try to objectively think about the likelihood of there being any real evidence to support the things they are saying. I’m not saying everything is right or wrong, but there are some really outlandish accusations being given by these people that are mostly in it for a ratings game. They aren’t reporting real news that’s been investigated thoroughly, but are just trying to rouse people up so they keep tuned into their shows.

Reporter Carl Bernstein names 21 GOP senators who 'repeatedly expressed extreme contempt for Trump'

Political reporters in Washington, D.C., have been saying a lot of Republicans in Congress privately despise President Trump, but few have publicly criticized him — and likewise, few have publicly acknowledged his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden. Carl Bernstein, one half of the journalistic duo that uncovered President Richard Nixon's Watergate scandal, named 21 names on Sunday night, saying that in private conversations, these Republicans senators "have repeatedly expressed extreme contempt for Trump" and his fitness to be president.

Latest posts

Back