Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are now a few people warning us to be prepared. Mentioning things like violence to nuclear war to an EMP. My head is spinning and I have no idea what is coming our way.
nukes EMP,,,no that will not happen,,,,the Democrats are not looking to rule a wasteland

nukes EMP,,,no that will not happen,,,,the Democrats are not looking to rule a wasteland

Nukes of course do make a wasteland. EMP however just kills people and goes right along with the globalists plans to drastically reduce the world population. Just food for thought.

Now things are getting weirder, when you didn't think it was possible.

Rudy Gulianni & #3 lawyer Jenna Ellis put out a tweet saying that Sydney Powell is not part of the Trump legal team. Huh? Hacked twitter account? Misdirect? Something/one got to her? Disagree on strategy? Let this fester, it'll get cleared up sooner than later.
More info
It appears Sydney got too carried away with her allegations.
"Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court."
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/998267/1

Nukes of course do make a wasteland. EMP however just kills people and goes right along with the globalists plans to drastically reduce the world population. Just food for thought.
well I doubt they want to go back to the wild west,,,,that would be the end result of a EMP,,,,

Anyone notice that we haven't heard so much as a peep from Harris.

Maybe she went back to India to see how their public sanitation projects are going....

indpublictoilet.jpg

The DOJ can prosecute crime but I'd say Powell cannot. No idea how connected the Trump team is with the DOJ. With the Powell separation, I'd say evidence Powell turns up and over to the DOJ or Trump team would not be subject to the unwarranted searches and seizures scrutiny. Powell could be informant status. The DOJ has to do it by the book...If any of this is true.

Come on guys, quit picking on Heels up Harris. Of course she's not saying anything right now. It's not polite to talk when your mouth is full. Oh wait, was that crude? Just calling it like I see it.

For the Powell separation, remember that Trump is a master at adjusting to take advantage of anything. He can easily twist this to his significant advantage as M31 said.

• Georgia is the first state she is going to "blow up"
  • Georgia Governor and Sec of State both involved in the conspiracy to be bribed to install Dominion voting machines
  • CIA's Hammer & Scorecard were used to create the fake voting machines for Hugo Chevez (now being used worldwide)
  • Her filing in Georgia will be "Biblical"

Reminder #1: She knows Gen. Flynn, and any conversation she might have with him is protected by attorney-client privilege.

Reminder #2: Gen. Flynn's plea deal rumored to include a clause that he was required to disclose any crimes he knew about, and that deal superseded any non-disclosure agreement he might have otherwise signed previously

She never WAS on the Trump legal team. She is donating her time for "WeThePeople" to right a wrong against those that have either been disenfranchised by way of their votes being "watered down" by the fraud in this election. Lin Wood is not part of the Trump legal team either, and I know he has said this in videos. Their efforts in their cases merely serve to support the Trump position in all this. Flynn and his brother, who know her well, have said she is staying the course to bring election wrongdoing and those who perpetrated it to justice.

Her Youtube channel has been censored (deleted). But you can find the new video on her Bitchute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Jrc2ojV4atS/BitChute

And she has posted the video on her Telegram channel as a direct download (98MB) along with this addidional info:

In the first half I prove that "Build Back Better" & The Great Reset is one fascist plan for total control of the world. I show you exactly where it comes from. Next, I get into why people who know about it are fighting against it. Finally I end with some hope!! We're going to beat these people, but first we have to cut through the media lies.
To support my work please go here: Contact - AmazingPolly.net
References:
World Economic Forum Build Back Better: To build back better, we will have to reinvent capitalism
Pass Blue: As the SDGs Falter, the UN Turns to the Rich and Famous - PassBlue
WEF 2016: I own nothing, have no privacy: Here's how life could change in my city by the year 2030
Internet of Nanothings slide show: https://futurecomresearch.eu/previous/2017/site_pres/K/IAN_Akyildiz.pdf
WEF / Event 201: Live Simulation Exercise to Prepare Public and Private Leaders for Pandemic Response
FIAN: UN + WEF agreement: WEF takeover of UN strongly condemned
Open Letter re UN / WEF partnership: Corporate capture of global governance: The World Economic Forum (WEF)-UN partnership agreement is a dangerous threat to UN System
Build Back Better Media edition: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Building_Back_Better_2020.pdf
Quantum dot tattoo: An Invisible Quantum Dot 'Tattoo' Could Be Used to ID Vaccinated Kids
WinterOak Great Fascist Reset: Klaus Schwab and his great fascist reset

Sidney Powell had to separate herself from the Trump campaign because what she is investigating is now deemed a matter of national security.

The machines and software were used to undermine elections in foreign countries and have done so for decades. There is now a major conflict of interest which could lead to WW3 if not contained appropriately.

By law the military has the authority to take over the election fraud investigations.

Much of what Obama installed during his reign of terror was created to help HRC permanently collapse what's left of the republic.

Can the president order an investigation of the FBI using the military? Can FBI members be arrested by the military? - Quora

She was supposed to win.

Clock Started.

Latest posts

Back