Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assassinate President Trump? They can't kill all of us, but they can take out Trump/Powell/Linn and a few other key people to seriously stop the discovery. Trump has probably quadruple background checked his security team.
This is EXACTLY what I said to my husband yesterday when I pointed out today is the anniversary of JFK's assassination. Memorable dates for one's enemy are VERY important to terrorists. I posited perhaps HRC might get friend Houma to get one of her ISIS/MBH buddies to do the deed. It would likely be their pleasure to accommodate the request. Then the CIA, HRC and Brennan could blame the false flag on the terrorists. That plan is a win-win for them all.

Last edited:
Wow. That is a great parody song D54. Here's a challenge: search youtube for it. Without the full name, it doesn't even rank. Even 2/3rds of the title won't find it without any other videos matching. You find it if you search "JOE BIDEN CHEATED - 2020 ELECTION FRAUD PARODY SONG **Please tweet the link to @SIDNEYPOWELL1". But cut it in half, "JOE BIDEN CHEATED - 2020 ELECTION FRAUD PARODY SONG" and it doesn't show up. Interesting (not really...). The more they hide it the better it must be.

All I am sure if is all the lawsuits true is waging are being thrown out of court. I don’t believe all these judges are in on a massive cheating scheme for the country to go democratic.

Now things are getting weirder, when you didn't think it was possible.

Rudy Gulianni & #3 lawyer Jenna Ellis put out a tweet saying that Sydney Powell is not part of the Trump legal team. Huh? Hacked twitter account? Misdirect? Something/one got to her? Disagree on strategy? Let this fester, it'll get cleared up sooner than later.

Jenna Ellis on Twitter: "https://t.co/3QDNLjBrmf" / Twitter

Latest posts

Back