Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one bit thing that's the most troubling. Where are the arrests? You dont need trials to make arrests! If only 10% of all this fraud is true, there should be people arrested! You I know 2 were arrested in Oregon and another in Pennsylvania? Or maybe theres a lot more, it's just the MSM is not reporting them. I need to research this.
There have been a few here in TX that I know of involved with ballot harvesting. That's it so far.

I just hope they all don't all manage to skip the country before the cuffs go on.

Actually I hope some of they do. Let them live in some of the sh**hole countries for a while. It'll be worse than our prisons. And that will gives us years of entertainment as they are hunted like the nazi's post WW2.

Not me. Considering how well Soros is able to control/manipulate nations from abroad, I would be afraid his "cohorts in crime" would be still able to perpetrate more crimes.................. from over there! There are always people here stateside they can bribe to do their bidding. The internet and private servers can conceal a lot when the CIA and FBI are your partners in crime.

https://nitter.net/themarketswork/status/13299982767293235204:01 AM · Nov 21, 2020

2) A deeper look into the certification process used for the machines reveals that the main certification agency in the US, the EAC, maintains an unexpectedly small staff, and one of its chief employees is a former executive of Dominion Voting Systems.

3) Furthermore it appears the bulk—if not all—of the testing of the election equipment is conducted by only two companies, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. Pro V&V was used by Georgia's SoS Raffensperger to do an "audit" of a random sample of machines.

4) In May 2019, as the agency was preparing for the 2020 election, it announced the departure of Ryan Macias, who had served as EAC’s acting director of testing and certification. This left only one full-time staff member dedicated to overseeing the certification process.

6) On May 21, 2019 the EAC announced it was adding two individuals to its voting certification program - including Jessica Bowers, recently the Director of Certification for Dominion Voting Systems and a 10-year veteran with the firm.

7) “It was not immediately clear how the EAC might mitigate any potential conflicts of interest that could arise with hiring Bowers, the former director of certification at Dominion Voting Systems, onto the EAC program.” cyberscoop.com/election-comm…

Election commission hires 2 tech experts for testing and certification program - CyberScoop
The U.S. Election Assistance Commission has added two experienced hands to its voting system certification program amid concerns it had a shortage of technical experts overseeing election infrastru...
cyberscoop.com

8) On the EAC website, there are seven Voting System Test Laboratories (VSTL) listed. However, only two of these testing labs, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are listed on the page as accredited, as the others are listed as having their accreditation expired.

9) From early 2017 on, these two companies are the only testing labs to have provided voting system certification according to a listing of certifications by the EAC.

10) Despite being responsible for the testing and data used in the certification of entire voting systems, Pro V&V has only a single office listed, located in a business suite, that is supported by a surprisingly crude and sparse website.

11) Pro V&V, like Dominion Voting and Smartmatic, is a member of CISA’s Sector Coordinating Council, the same council that recently issued the joint statement on the 2020 presidential election. The other primary testing lab, SLI Compliance, is also a member of the same council.

12) In response to recent allegations of potential problems with the integrity of Dominion’s voting machines used in the Nov. 3 election, Pro V&V has been repeatedly cited as an authority in denying these allegations, including the recount in Georgia.

13) Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger issued a statement announcing the completion of the state’s voting machine audit which claimed “Pro V&V found no evidence of the machines being tampered.” The statement was widely cited by media organizations.

14) It appears Pro V&V only verified that "the only software or firmware on the components was certified for use" by the SoS Office. The headline of the release appears to have been more important than the actual functions performed by Pro V&V.

15) During pre-election testing of Dominion's systems in Georgia in late September 2020, election officials discovered a problem with the display for the U.S. Senate race, finding that under certain circumstances, not all of the candidates’ names fit on a single screen.

16) Dominion submitted a software fix to Pro V&V for evaluation. On Oct 1, Dr. Eric Coomer told the Court he believed the software change “was de minimis,” but stated that Dominion did not make that determination but instead “submit that change to an accredited laboratory..."

17) Dr. Coomer was asked if he knew whom at Pro V&V was performing the software testing. Coomer said he did not and noted “I don’t know the makeup of Pro V&V’s employees.” Both companies are members of the same CISA council.

18) This statement from Coomer seems particularly odd given that only three employees of Pro V&V have been located in reviewed documents; Jack Cobb, Michael Walker and Wendy Owens. Owens and Walker performed the 3 recent testings for Certification of Dominion's Democracy Suite.

19) On Oct. 2, 2020, a letter from Wendy Owens of Pro V&V was sent confirming “that this version of the ICX software corrected the issue.” The letter concluded with a recommendation from Pro V&V that the software change to Dominion’s systems be “deemed as de minimis.”

20) On Oct. 3, a declaration from Dr. J. Alex Halderman was filed that refuted the procedures of Pro V&V’s testing, noting that the “report makes clear that Pro V&V performed only cursory testing of this new software.

21) On October 11, 2020, Judge Amy Totenberg issued a ruling noting that “Despite the profound issues raised by the Plaintiffs, the Court cannot jump off the legal edge and potentially trigger major disruption in the legally established state primary process”.

22) The Judge noted that Jack Cobb, the Director of Pro V&V “plainly indicated that he actually claims no specialized knowledge or background in cybersecurity engineering and did not himself perform any security risk analysis of the BMD [Ballot Marking Device] system.”

23) Instead, the Judge noted, “State Defendants relied on Dr. Coomer’s testimony, to address – based on his professional experience – some of the significant cybersecurity issues raised by Plaintiffs.” /End

Side Note: Mistake on thread numbering on my part. There is no Tweet #5. Apologies.

Tragic news. Apparently there was just a huge airship crash...
fox-news-dying.jpg

The Buffalo Chronicle, citing information from an anonymous associate, said that Philadelphia's Italian mob leader Joey Merlino, otherwise known as "Skinny Joey," is willing to testify before Congress about how the Biden team cheated in Philadelphia. Republican Senator Josh Hawley questioned Facebook CEO Zuckerberg in a hearing on Nov. 17. According to the testimony of a former Facebook employee, Facebook staff members were involved in a joint effort with Twitter and Google to make decisions about censorship and modification of certain websites and content. A personal bodyguard of former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has accused three company executives from Smartmatic, a Venezuelan election software system, of conspiring with Chavez and the president of the country's electoral commission.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-back-explosive-thrive-time-interview-video/
Attorney L. Lin Wood held an interview this morning with “The Thrive Time” Show hosts Clay Clark and Dr. Robert Zoellner and boy did he NOT hold back!

This was JUST WILD!
The Lin Wood tweet is still up but probably not for long.
View attachment 11483

Lin Wood dropped this line that will make your jaw drop!

Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

You probably really don’t want to see what was on Anthony Weiners laptop..... lol.

Trump has lawsuits all over the place,,,,,,all they need to do is prove that there was large scale cheating in one state,after that there will be so much outrage that all the swing states will be scrutinized ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if it is proven and they start arresting people,,,,I hope Nancy Pelosi is at the top of the list,,there has not been anyone who has been more evil than her,,,,,,,,,,,,,may she rot in prison

So you are all saying anyone that dosent mindlessly stand by trump and goes by the real evidence, not baseless claims and rants, is the enemy now.....
No Brent, I am saying that Republican Secretaries of State that make illegal and Unconstitutional backroom deals with the Democrats to change the mail in ballot rules are the enemy. Illegal because he didn't have authority to change the rules, and Unconstitutional because it violated the Equal Protection clause since Democrat counties were allowed to play by different rules than Republican counties.

But I'll bet CNN didn't mention this:
https://insideradvantage.com/2020/11/11/georgia-got-in-ballot-trouble-with-rule-changes/

Latest posts

Back