Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent, As usual, you did not check out the full story. PRESIDENT TRUMP has not conceded anything and the fight is not over. Liberal fact finding at it's best. Half asse'ed and incomplete. The President has vowed to continue to fight for the America people and will continue with his legal challenges.

Brent, As usual, you did not check out the full story. PRESIDENT TRUMP has not conceded anything and the fight is not over. Liberal fact finding at it's best. Half asse'ed and incomplete. The President has vowed to continue to fight for the America people and will continue with his legal challenges.
I think at this point the fight is pretty much over. I don’t think there are any real winners in all this though. The divide in the country is worse than its ever been except maybe during the civil war. I truly wish we could do away with both parties and have one system where people could work together.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...t-s-n1248289&usg=AOvVaw1L0Cba3YMb_15S24ZLTrNM25 of them were thrown out allready. This is one of dozens of lists online. And the difference here is they are all true, and there are court records to prove it vs just baseless accusations.
See Brent, this is why I asked you to NAME the lawsuits. Did you even read that? It clearly says those are not all suits filed by Trump, most are not.
Once more..
Name the Trump lawsuits - by name - and then tell us which ones were tossed.
Put up or shut up.

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominio
”.

so he got a fancy office and some money to play with. . . Nothing else. No intel

Latest posts

Back