Tom Petty died last night

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a feeling we are going to keep seeing a lot of our key entertainers die off in the next few years. Just getting up there. Hope the end of the year isn't like last year was though....jeez.

Hugh Heffner just passed away too....at least he died doing what he loved...young women...

(Stop now if you can't handle weak humor.)

Tom Petty, the whole thing was a religious event for me.

I heard he died, it was real heartbreaker. The next morning I read he was in the hospital, he came back from the dead! Maybe God told him don't come around here no more? Petty told God that I need to Know and I won't back down, God pushed him and he was Free Fallin all the way back to earth. The Waiting was giving him a Breakdown.

In the hospital, it was awful, Tom kept yelling Stop Dragging my Heart Around. He asked about getting a Change of Heart. The hospital was crowded, Tom shared a room with an American Girl and a Refugee. Good news, God found Room at the Top and called Tom back into heaven today.

I could keep going... I hope you enjoyed the humor (if you know his songs). You can groan now...

5d3127bef1eb21fd5930df6ee0d6a200.gif

It's kinda strange but many celebrities seem to be dying prematurely the last few years. I just don't understand how people with seemingly unlimited resources wouldn't be better taken care of.

I don't know much about Tom Petty in particular so maybe he doesn't apply. The worst are the ones whom take their own lives and leave their families behind. I know life will buckle all of our knees but giving up is never the answer. Most people seem to take a lot of things for granted.

Maybe excessive wealth and fame can disconnect some people from reality to the point were they neglect the things that matter most. I guess we can all be guilty of this on occasion.

Either way...rest in peace.

Latest posts

Back