This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that I'll make a good house dog out of her.and take her out on a leash until I've taught her to stay in the yard and come to me when I call her. I'm already working on training the Pomeranian to use the pee pad.which shouldn't be to hard. She's gone blind.so having a smell and pee pad might keep me from moping n all.

I got her.had to keep her closed up in the bathroom last night just to keep her away from the Pomeranian for the night..but all is good.

IMG_20240205_211245_060.jpg

Regulatory things cause this too. When I worked for a garden chemical company, we sold a 3lb canister of a famous product (insert a # here). Too much of the chemical in one container, so we sold a 3 pack of 1 lb containers.

My wife has a collection of old vet meds. She has a container of that famous # that is twice the potency of the current Garden formula. Everyone in Louisiana used it as flea control on their dog while she was doing her residency at LSU.

In reference to my rsbbitts. I have calendar set for Saturday, March 2nd to out nest box in. That's 28 days. Mother is already pulling her hair out and has quite a bit inside her house. I read if they do that it is ok to put nest box in early? What I read is that some due to hormones start pulling hair out at 21 days. Ive already read elsewhere to wait the 28 days. Today is 24 days. Anyone have suggestions to put nest box in now or still wait til day 28?

PP what is status of yours?

In reference to my rsbbitts. I have calendar set for Saturday, March 2nd to out nest box in. That's 28 days. Mother is already pulling her hair out and has quite a bit inside her house. I read if they do that it is ok to put nest box in early? What I read is that some due to hormones start pulling hair out at 21 days. Ive already read elsewhere to wait the 28 days. Today is 24 days. Anyone have suggestions to put nest box in now or still wait til day 28?

PP what is status of yours?

Mine is fat, but no hair pulled out. She at 31 days. Nothing. I don't think she got pregnant. My buck must have been to young.

Ordered a new pistol and mortar. It is cool because it has 2 bowls. The larger one in this photo and the smaller one when you turn it over!

1709414466868.jpeg

Also got a new Flir Monocular and a MiLESEEY Monocular the other day. I’m impressed with the MiLESEEY because of the price, distance it can let you see thermal images and the solid build. The Flir thermal was around $600 more than the MiLESEEY! We will see if the Flir is worth it.

Ordered some VABSCE IR night vision goggles today. The reviews were good and the price was just under $300. Not bad at all if they work.

Ordered a new pistol and mortar. It is cool because it has 2 bowls. The larger one in this photo and the smaller one when you turn it over!

View attachment 23985

Also got a new Flir Monocular and a MiLESEEY Monocular the other day. I’m impressed with the MiLESEEY because of the price, distance it can let you see thermal images and the solid build. The Flir thermal was around $600 more than the MiLESEEY! We will see if the Flir is worth it.

Ordered some VABSCE IR night vision goggles today. The reviews were good and the price was just under $300. Not bad at all if they work.
Please keep us updated.

Please keep us updated.

I sure will! Am going to do some further testing on the ones I just got and then on the IR night vision one. Reviews on all of this sort of thing sometimes can be less than honest. I only say that after tons of research and many research writers totally contradicting each other.

Ordered a new pistol and mortar.
LOL, I saw that and was looking for your new pistol in the picture. Then I realized what you were saying and I couldn't remember how to spell it either. I looked up "pistil" and it wasn't that so I looked up "mortar and" and let it fill out the rest.

It's "pestle."

As in pestlence? lol. Lets hope not.
I deregistered a truck I have been using off and on for a few years, I'll leave it in the driveway, as a security measure, but I made a point of telling the neighbors I simply couldn't afford to pay for it anymore. That was a white lie, but everyone is doing it tough around here with the interest rates and inflation and I didn't want to seem like I was only one who has savings, no debt, and a reasonable income. Which I seem to be. My concept of being the greyman is a little broader than most.

Latest posts

Back