This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been working on starting a library... can't trust that the internet will be available when needed. Finances are tight (saving to buy a piece of land next year 😁) but I've budgeted to get a book each week. So far I have
  • John Seymour's The new complete book of self-sufficiency
  • A St John's first aid handbook
  • An encyclopedia of herbal medicine
  • A home handyman book
  • And some knitting books because I'm learning how to knit

I've been working on starting a library... can't trust that the internet will be available when needed. Finances are tight (saving to buy a piece of land next year 😁) but I've budgeted to get a book each week. So far I have
  • John Seymour's The new complete book of self-sufficiency
  • A St John's first aid handbook
  • An encyclopedia of herbal medicine
  • A home handyman book
  • And some knitting books because I'm learning how to knit
There's a great book thread on here. Did you see it?

Well another Productive day in the deer woods, I took a nice 9 pt buck out of the herd. He came out on the power line chasing a doe at about 200 yards, I almost missed him as he was hot after her this morning.
1637551236627.jpeg
1637551236627.jpeg

I haven't been doing too much to work on my preps recently. All my spare money at the moment is going towards Christmas presents.
I know the feeling but Christmas going to be really slack around here this year!!!SEEMS everything has gone up in price but my retirement check stays the same!!!

Does anyone have one like this they’ve used?
We have a flat one with two wings left and right from the middle piece, she uses only half the electicity as before since she only gets the clothes warm in the dryer and then hangs them up to dry. In the summer, they are almost all outside in the garden on a clothes "spider net". Center pole, four foldable arms kinda like an umbrella and five sets of clothesline going around in square form around the whole thing.
Here a german language video...

Make Christmas more what is supposed to be about and you and yours will enjoy the holiday immensely!
LOTS of people have forgotten what Christmas is all about!!!! ITS NOT about giving and getting as much as possible, ITS about the birth of Jesus Christ!!! MORE people need to remember that and act accordingly!!! Im sorry if I am not POLITICALLY correct, But MY feelings are MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! AND ALL this POLITICALLY correct and WOKE crap can KIS my A__!!!!!!!!

We have a flat one with two wings left and right from the middle piece, she uses only half the electicity as before since she only gets the clothes warm in the dryer and then hangs them up to dry. In the summer, they are almost all outside in the garden on a clothes "spider net". Center pole, four foldable arms kinda like an umbrella and five sets of clothesline going around in square form around the whole thing.
Here a german language video...

I used to have this exact same thing at my house about 15 years ago. need to get another one. It was great!

LOTS of people have forgotten what Christmas is all about!!!! ITS NOT about giving and getting as much as possible, ITS about the birth of Jesus Christ!!! MORE people need to remember that and act accordingly!!! Im sorry if I am not POLITICALLY correct, But MY feelings are MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! AND ALL this POLITICALLY correct and WOKE crap can KIS my A__!!!!!!!!
I live in a mixed religion family. We might do some small things for Christmas or Hanukkah. We surprise each other all year long with things we think the other would like. It may cost $5 or $1k. I bought a heated throw a month ago, because I thought my wife would like it.
That is the thought, and it doesn’t have to be to a particular time of year.

I have a number of drying racks I use, one is like that. I saw one at an auction that was huge! Around where I live they are kept in the basement when it is too wet to hang clothes outside. Many woodburners are in the basement, so it gets real warm there.

Latest posts

Back