They laughed at high gas prices!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure "they" are training the regular people to quit complaining. Otherwise, all the regular people will just freakout when they don't have power and gas costs too much. What I think I'm seeing is they're starting to shame people for wanting normal stuff. And you know the ones in charge won't go without anything.
But preppers know this, and it's why we prepare. Regular people don't know this, and they will just feel guilty about complaining.

Communism keeps the people in a constant state of crisis.

You are too occupied trying to perform common daily activities to bother fighting them.

Power and food shortages will be intentional. They are used to break you. As Saul Alinksy said, "once you apply pressure, don't let up until the people break."

I'm seeing is they're starting to shame people for wanting normal stuff. And you know the ones in charge won't go without anything.

Same thing I am seeing. Clearly. No, the elites will do without nothing as the masses freeze and starve through biden’s Dark Winter. Venezuela is a prime example. The elites have never even stopped throwing parties! There are many pictures of regular Venezuelans outside the party palaces digging through the garbage to get scraps to eat.

I hope this is not the green energy that Sleepy Joe is talking about...

26fa5781-2604-4f16-a766-f4c0283e49e2_text.gif

Communism keeps the people in a constant state of crisis.

You are too occupied trying to perform common daily activities to bother fighting them.

Power and food shortages will be intentional. They are used to break you. As Saul Alinksy said, "once you apply pressure, don't let up until the people break."

CLEAR what is happening. The question is, WHERE are the communits coming from that have our "leaders" by the strings? I think it is CLEAR it is China. So, the big question is, why isn;t the military stepping in and stopping the communist take over? Because the Chinese bought out people like Milley too. The day We the People will HAVE to fight is coming. America as we knew it is dead. The only way it survives is if REAL elections happen in a year and the REAL republicans take power; and start charging the left's "leaders" with REAL insurrection and their coup. I just don't think that is going to happen.

CLEAR what is happening. The question is, WHERE are the communits coming from that have our "leaders" by the strings? I think it is CLEAR it is China. So, the big question is, why isn;t the military stepping in and stopping the communist take over? Because the Chinese bought out people like Milley too. The day We the People will HAVE to fight is coming. America as we knew it is dead. The only way it survives is if REAL elections happen in a year and the REAL republicans take power; and start charging the left's "leaders" with REAL insurrection and their coup. I just don't think that is going to happen.

No way these bought out traitors are going to stop cheating. We don’t even have enough honest republicans to make that happen. What we DO HAVE are millions of pissed off ex military, current military and Patriots. We the People will have to start the fight and then the military will take sides. Pray. Our children should not be left as slaves to the global cabal. We all need to fight till death to leave them a decent world.

No way these bought out traitors are going to stop cheating. We don’t even have enough honest republicans to make that happen. What we DO HAVE are millions of pissed off ex military, current military and Patriots. We the People will have to start the fight and then the military will take sides. Pray. Our children should not be left as slaves to the global cabal. We all need to fight till death to leave them a decent world.
There's only one way this country is going to be saved and we all know what that is. The vote has become Freud's definition of insanity and with everything the Biden administration has done in the last 10 months to bring us to this point it's hard to say what the flashpoint is going to be that sends the country over the edge.

The day We the People will HAVE to fight is coming. America as we knew it is dead. The only way it survives is if REAL elections happen in a year and the REAL republicans take power; and start charging the left's "leaders" with REAL insurrection and their coup. I just don't think that is going to happen.
I don't think it is either. I also don't think people will rise up and fight - these people are still too comfortable.

Nearly everyone in the US sold out to china, especially the consumers, and it happened long long ago,

Communism uses bribery and lies at first, then they use guns.

You forgot the (re)education camps.
The communists also used them, the people who were "purified" in these camps very quickly made acquaintance with the earth, who asked questions about their relatives went the same way.

Latest posts

Back