The vulnerable British national power grid.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RT news state sponsored Russian propaganda machine, I'm surprised they didn't say the British People want to be part Russia *sigh
The fact is that for Russians it does not matter what the British want. The main thing is that the Russians want Britain to become part of Russia. If the British had a Russian language and watched Russian TV channels, they would have fallen into a shocked state from the fact that Russian politicians promise to do their people with Britain.

I seriously doubt Putin is going to commit an act of war against one of the major security council members of the UN.
Proxy wars for former satellites, that's a different story....but the UK? Nope...not going to happen.

Putin knows full well the UK doesn't take kindly to bullies, as the Argentines found out, plus we have four boomers all carrying full tubes of Trident Mirvs, trouble our useless establishment with either do NOTHING or go to far and trigger a war. :) spose we could tell him to attack Germany instead :)

SE,

The long post you wrote on the first page would be called radical conspiracy theory by the media today, not that they would give it a moment's time or attention.
But you have no conspiracy theory, because it's no longer one once it's been proven true.

Same thing is happening in the US. Just slower. There's a movement here called "Tiny Houses". I think it's even a TV show somewhere (I don't waste time on cable tv).

Basically take a 8'x16' flat trailer, and build it into a 1.5 story 'home'. Beds are the upper 0.5 stories. Bath & 'room' are the whole 8'x16' space. Everything, including 'storing' food. Think about your house. For me, that is roughly 1/2 the space I have in closets in just my master bedroom. So I could build 2 'homes' just in my master bedroom closets. I could fit 3 'homes' in my master bedroom, and another 1.5 in my master bathroom. And 5 more homes can go into my living room.

Just one of my chicken coops is big enough for a whole 'home'... So you could fit 30 chickens OR a family of 3 in the same space? It's just stupid when I think about it. But it's being pushed as a 'low cost' and 'save the world' lifestyle. And when the media push things, the sheeple follow...

well,that POS putin is pushing it little bit further,he's calling in his reserves for a two month military refresher,that's a long time for those guys
just eating cabbage soup and bread..

SE,

The long post you wrote on the first page would be called radical conspiracy theory by the media today, not that they would give it a moment's time or attention.
But you have no conspiracy theory, because it's no longer one once it's been proven true.

Same thing is happening in the US. Just slower. There's a movement here called "Tiny Houses". I think it's even a TV show somewhere (I don't waste time on cable tv).

Basically take a 8'x16' flat trailer, and build it into a 1.5 story 'home'. Beds are the upper 0.5 stories. Bath & 'room' are the whole 8'x16' space. Everything, including 'storing' food. Think about your house. For me, that is roughly 1/2 the space I have in closets in just my master bedroom. So I could build 2 'homes' just in my master bedroom closets. I could fit 3 'homes' in my master bedroom, and another 1.5 in my master bathroom. And 5 more homes can go into my living room.

Just one of my chicken coops is big enough for a whole 'home'... So you could fit 30 chickens OR a family of 3 in the same space? It's just stupid when I think about it. But it's being pushed as a 'low cost' and 'save the world' lifestyle. And when the media push things, the sheeple follow...

Yes sir, Seen the show on UK TV, its part of a trend in down sizing which in turn makes you more reliant on the JUST IN TIME shops, stores and utilities IE easier to keep in check.
Its countered by the growing trend of off gridding, self sufficiency, stop being a wage / tax/ mortgage slave, cutting ties with the man, regaining liberty and everything else big government and big business hates. Full time off gridders, Snowbirds and full time RVers, Remote cabin dwellers, even suburban Joe is looking at the loss of rights, freedoms, CHOICES, liberties, Individualism, creativity and think F*** that. As we are encouraged, conned and manipulated into becoming more CONFORMIST, MORE CONNECTED, MORE URBANISED......... MORE RELIANT upon the state, big business, centralised services, mainline utilities the more the THINKING MAN and WOMEN looks around and thinks "Hang on a second, I'm becoming a pretty good imitation of a worker ant or drone termite". Work, sleep, pay taxes, don't rock the boat, be conventional, TRUST the state and system to know what is best for you. And on and on and on.

Now I am going to use a full profanity because in this case its correct. BUT many baby boomers from the US and UK etc are turning around and looking at what their societies have become and saying """ What the 性交 happened?"" Many are shocked but sadly accept the world has changed for the worse, but some......... well that's would be us !.

Last edited:
well,that POS putin is pushing it little bit further,he's calling in his reserves for a two month military refresher,that's a long time for those guys
just eating cabbage soup and bread..

if you are still in Helsinki the suburb of St Petersburg and Leningrad your not allowed to complain :)

personally I think there's nothing wrong in livinging "tiny"...I've never understood the need in having a huge house,it only means a shyt load of more cleaning,
mostly filling every nook and cranny with crap you don't need..
I have at my disposal 65 square meters,and I just try to make do with it with sensible planning.
my dream place has only 80 square meters..

Jonnte / TF is not the SIZE that is the issue, its the vulnerability to your security, If your on a rented site with your micro home your landlord can raise rents or simply evict you. if you have bought or leased a chunk of land say in a forest to put your home on, A malicious State or Federal authority has a huge arsenal of laws / cons / deceits it can use to kick you off that land if they decide you are not complying and toeing the line. In the US some environmental protection laws are nothing more than big sticks to beat off gridders and homesteaders into submission. A couple of states have threatened home and land siezures and even prison time to some folks if they do not connect to mains power, water and sewage systems at huge personal expense.

I seriously doubt Putin is going to commit an act of war against one of the major security council members of the UN.
Proxy wars for former satellites, that's a different story....but the UK? Nope...not going to happen.
Now is not the time to openly commit a military act.
Suffice it to choose the 3 most depressive areas, to bring in each of them a wagon of weapons and distribute it to everyone who wants it for free. A week later, a small, decisive war will begin there, and a week later, the rebel leaders, financially stimulated by the Russians, will raise Russian flags on the territories they are holding and declare themselves to be part of Russia.
In the UN, the Russians, as always, say that this is an internal conflict, they are not there, they did nothing there, and all your evidence is not evidence

My dream home is an Airstream. Always has been.

Don't like my neighbors? The view? Back up the Ranchero and down the road I go. Might as well, I haven't lived in one place for more than 5 years since I was a little kid, and my wife is almost as bad.

Home and land ownership has its upsides and downsides as well.

Besides, I would choose a tent (if it was a nice tent) over the condo.

As far as the power grid, I seem to recall a few years back, reading an article about someone shooting cooling oil tanks on power substations out west somewhere... like they were timing how long it took crews to respond. Can't find the article now.

Power runs on high wires attached to big spindly metal structures. Pretty susceptible to sabotage. In any country.

I just can't see Putin attacking any NATO power, that's just suicide

Further to my post 11 & 13 in this thread.

Divide, Isolate and Conquer.
Contemplate this, Yes most of us hate stuff like Twatter and Facebook and other Instant Media systems, (1) Ever thought your underlying distrust and dislike of these things may be a subconscious warning to you from the same department that makes the hairs to stand on the back of your neck or persuades you to cross the road to avoid some strange unusual people near the ATM.

What about false news, organised trolling, misinformation, stories about data harvesting, propaganda stories, online fraud, stories about your ID being cloned, talk about the Mic and Camera on your phone and laptop being controlled remotely by bad people etc etc Most of it is probably true and its all very bad for our privacy, liberty and security.

It makes people like you and I question the validity and accuracy of everything thing we see, hear and read, it creates suspicion and mistrust. it makes us very cautious and sceptical. None of that is necessary a bad thing, only a fool takes things on face value BUT. Its also a pretty good weapon for creating mistrust among anti establishment types like us. We find it hard and harder to trust others even within our own community because we don't know what we see or hear is true. Just like the German propaganda ministry did in the 1940s in places like France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Greece etc among the assorted resistance groups.

The net end result of such spreading distrust of ALL media sources is we become ever more isolated from other people like ourselves, divide and conquer by stealth and lies what more could the ruling elite want ?

Latest posts

Back