The Great American Black Bear

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we found a cure. We bought several of those frequency rodent repellents. I bought them on clearance last fall for my shed out back and for my camper. I started using it on my trash can and not a problem since except Sunday night when I took the trash can to the road with the repeller the black bastard played with my wife's brand new KIA Niro hybrid lease. Scratched the hood near the glass. Luckily I had to take my truck in for service at Babb Ford and we talked to Dan the body shop manager and he had it buffed out in just a few minutes. Free! How many City dealerships would do that for you? Now we keep two repellents near the house so if the trash is at the road there is still one there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pic

10413.jpeg

Oooo....if you have to shoot him with that .22, you better hit him in the eyes! ;)
I wouldn't want to chance it with the .22. May have to start carrying a .357 or 44-40. A bit much for rattlesnakes but either one would work on a black bear at close range. Now if a grizzly starts causing problems, that's another matter.

Latest posts

Back