The Current Situation Is Unsustainable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://homelandprepnews.com/
HOMELAND PREPAREDNESS NEWS

European Medications Agency Committee for
Medicinal Products for
Human Use (CHMP)
RECOMMENDS APPROVAL OF Tecovirimat

Published: Nov 16, 2021

- Broader Indication to Include Smallpox, Monkeypox, Cowpox, and Vaccinia Complications -

We are grateful to the CHMP for their hard work and support of tecovirimat for approval with the EMA, which would enable maximum access to the product throughout Europe,” said Dr. Dennis Hruby, CSO of SIGA. “The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the importance of preparedness, a component of which is governments around the world building robust stockpiles that will allow effective responses to infectious disease outbreaks such as smallpox, a significant bioterror threat that could be even more devastating than COVID-19. EMA approval is an important step in our international strategy for tecovirimat to be available in the European market.”

To further respond to just this - I think we are almost there. Families are splitting up over trivial things. We were just talking about this at work today.
It's crazy.

On the radio last week the morning guys were saying they saw a survey showing at least 50% of people said they were uninviting family members from Turkey Day because of their political, or vaccination beliefs. If the govt doesn't split the country, the people will. I think we will start seeing people moving into areas based on political stances. In Portland everyone is wearing a mask. Where I am outside of the city, it's about half (even in stores), and I am betting half of the half still wearing them is doing only because it is the law.

Gang of EIGHTY crowbar-wielding looters in ski masks ransack California Nordstrom and fill 25 cars with designer goods in raid lasting less than one minute

"During the theft, two Nordstrom workers were punched and kicked, while another was sprayed with pepper spray...The brazen robbery comes as Bay Area businesses reduce their hours due to a spate of brazen shoplifting incidents. Locals are also slamming woke San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin over his failure to prosecute thefts. San Francisco has also seen an uptick in property theft since a local law downgraded the theft of property less than $950 in value from a felony charge to a misdemeanor in 2014. Store staff and security now tend not to pursue or stop thieves who have taken anything worth less than $1,000. "

Last edited:
On the radio last week the morning guys were saying they saw a survey showing at least 50% of people said they were uninviting family members from Turkey Day because of their political, or vaccination beliefs. If the govt doesn't split the country, the people will. I think we will start seeing people moving into areas based on political stances. In Portland everyone is wearing a mask. Where I am outside of the city, it's about half (even in stores), and I am betting half of the half still wearing them is doing only because it is the law.
I’m hoping everyone gets along at our Thanksgiving meal.
My husband and I are moderate by today’s standards, lean more toward the right.
My stepson and his wife are from Seattle (left)
My other step son and girlfriend have no opinion really
My parents (ultra right)
My daughter (moderate and leans to left)

should be interesting. Haha

I think you’re right that people will start moving. I have a good doc friend who is very left leaning, living here on the red side of the state and she is talking about moving her practice to the west side - either Portland or Seattle.

Being in the country is where it’s at. I’m nervous with our new property being 20 miles outside the city, but I can’t really have that long of a commute with my hours and the snow, it’s too dangerous. I’ve been living in my RV to get closer and that’s just not sustainable long term either.
Best we can do is prep and get ready. I don’t see it coming down to gun fights though. Not too sure really what that would look like.

I’m hoping everyone gets along at our Thanksgiving meal.
My husband and I are moderate by today’s standards, lean more toward the right.
My stepson and his wife are from Seattle (left)
My other step son and girlfriend have no opinion really
My parents (ultra right)
My daughter (moderate and leans to left)

should be interesting. Haha

I think you’re right that people will start moving. I have a good doc friend who is very left leaning, living here on the red side of the state and she is talking about moving her practice to the west side - either Portland or Seattle.

Being in the country is where it’s at. I’m nervous with our new property being 20 miles outside the city, but I can’t really have that long of a commute with my hours and the snow, it’s too dangerous. I’ve been living in my RV to get closer and that’s just not sustainable long term either.
Best we can do is prep and get ready. I don’t see it coming down to gun fights though. Not too sure really what that would look like.

I think it will look like Kenosha in the beginning. The rabid mobs will be hungry and poor, and feeling entitled to take or destroy YOUR possessions. When they come to take YOUR things, they will find some Kyle Rittenhouses waiting. There will be people on the left who scream we have to take away guns from all of the "white supremacists" (but not the criminals on the left, because they are just), and when the police come for guns, they will find people not willing to give them up without a firefight. It will devolve pretty quickly from there, because many cops and military will not go along with it. My best guess.

I'm sure you will quickly come to appreciate your 20 mile buffer, no matter your living arrangement.

Are they seriously saying we are just getting started on building something to stop the hypersonic missiles that China already has tested?! Meanwhile we give the Clot Shot to our military and cause many of the finest to get booted out! LETS GO BRANDON!

Another good piece about "Central Bank Digital Currency" and "The Great Reset", everybody should give it a read. This is how the elites envision OUR future, and I say NO!

https://ussanews.com/the-great-rese...cial-system-is-no-longer-a-conspiracy-theory/

I can’t believe the author of this agreed with biden’s nominee Samuel Omarova on ANYTHING! The Great Reset these control hungry savages want can be encompassed in two words, Total Control. When I say total control it means you as an individual will own nothing, eat what THEY tell you to eat, live where THEY tell you, go only where they allow, and work for THEM. You will have zero decision on your entire life. When they gain absolute control of all money, we are nothing but dead or slaves. Surfs had it better!

The only way to make sure they don’t take Total Control is to deny them Passports! The Passports are tied to everything else. Without them, they lose and we WIN!

I say total control it means you as an individual will own nothing, eat what THEY tell you to eat, live where THEY tell you, go only where they allow, and work for THEM. You will have zero decision on your entire life. When they gain absolute control of all money, we are nothing but dead or slaves. Surfs had it better!
And you will thank them for it...OR ELSE!

Well, Bill Gates did warn about a pandemic two months before covid

Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts (centerforhealthsecurity.org)

Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences... A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

Cooperation to shut it all down making way for the NWO's Great Reset. Wake up. It's happening in front of sheople's eyes, and they keep calling you the conspiracy theorist.
Fauci stated in 2017 that the Trump Administration would face a pandemic...it's all planned. Time to start stacking politicians...

You know, all the talk about hypersonic missiles and the Chinese. America already has them. Look it up. It's not that big of a secret.

So I guess the real question then is, why are the MSM making it sound like we aren’t prepared to defend ourselves from the Chinese?

We sort of walked right into this trap by heading into cities or the tiny plots in the suburbs.

Now most of us are 100% dependent upon people who consider us a disposable commodity.

Part of Agenda 21 (signed by the UN in 1994 I think) They keep telling us what they are going to do, and the vast majority of sheople are not listening; even calling YOU conspiracy theorist for poitning it out. INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/agenda-21-population-forced-to-move-into-cities/

BAAAAAAAA!!!!!! sheeple wandering to the slaughter house......
Still and silent as a knife going into a body, they are killing us and our freedoms just as silently....
Beware those who will come and say everything is ok...they are the enemy or the enemy helpers. No-one with any intelligence or a slight insight of all the evidence piling up against the DS and the Covidians, KNOWS the end of all times of the world as we know it (TEOTWAWKI) stands at the door and knocks!! Listen carefully to the lyrics....
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=theme+song+from+mash+with+lyrics

Latest posts

Back