The Current Situation Is Unsustainable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Student loan forgiveness, rent debt forgiveness, $1.75 TRILLION for infrastructure (of which 5% is actually going to infrastructure, the rest, who knows?), $450k for every ILLEGAL that claims a kid was lost at the border while they ILLEGALLY crossed it.. No nation can continue this insanity. The pumps are dry, like the lakes feeding 7 desert states.

30,000 student-loan borrowers are getting $2 billion in debt wiped out, Biden's Education Secretary says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...ation-secretary-says/ar-AAQDI2b?ocid=msedgntp
This looks like they are finally approving the public loan service forgiveness program
Despite jumping through hoops put out by the government- over 98% of people eligible are denied - now looks like it will be approved
It’s not a blanket approval as the headline would have you think

This looks like they are finally approving the public loan service forgiveness program
Despite jumping through hoops put out by the government- over 98% of people eligible are denied - now looks like it will be approved
It’s not a blanket approval as the headline would have you think

It's ME paying for someone else's education because THEY made poor decisions. I paid my own way through a university. They should have to do the same.

It's ME paying for someone else's education because THEY made poor decisions. I paid my own way through a university. They should have to do the same.
It’s paying for 10 years of service in a lower paying non profit job.
It’s how employers can recruit people to underserved areas as all they can afford is a salary of maybe 40- 100k less a year.

I never had a student loan in college. I was just poor. But tuition was less than $200./quarter back then. I didn't need a student loan back then. I feel a bit sorry for Dr. Jenner who must have a huge debt after medical school. College tuition is out of control.

My dermatologist is four or five years younger than I am. He is Jewish and studied being a Jew when not studying in school He graduated from Michigan University in a biologic science and then Stanford Medical School, so he did not goof off in school. In fact he wants me to fill him in about the 1960s as his nose was to the grid stone then and he missed quite a bit. We compared reactions and family reactions to the Kennedy Assassination. His student debt must be breathtaking. Yet he practices in Bakersfield, not Beverly Hills where he certainly could practice. I really admire his life choices.

The rent and competition in Beverly Hills are probably 10+ times that of Bakersfield. Not to mention having to live there.

As soon as government started lending money to children to go to college, colleges went down hill in education and uphill in pricing. All government-subsidized industries suffer that fate.

Now we have low and average IQ people graduating with degrees. Unfortunately, they believe themselves to now be brilliant. They would never have been accepted in the past, or, if accepted, they would've flunked out.

Civil War is the plan. There are millions who actually think Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, active shooter at a "peaceful protest" where he shot three black men dead, and an all white jury let him off. The MSM is reporting such bullsht, and tripling down; while simultaneously calling out "toxic American politics"... the irony

The Independent Falsely Stated Rittenhouse Shot 3 Black Men
jpeg-2.jpg

The Independent falsely claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men after he was acquitted of all charges Friday for shooting three white men in self-defense during the August 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.

IS THE US GOVERNMENT preparing for a bio terror attack involving SMALLPOX?

A new report shows that the US government purchased $113 million dollars worth of TPOXX from SIGA Technologies.

TPOXX is a an antiviral drug that is taken orally to fight human smallpox.

The financial report was released just days after Bill Gates announced that a potential bioterror attack by smallpox could be coming soon.

SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021.

“Looking forward to the fourth quarter of 2021, we are coordinating with our supply chain to deliver up to approximately $113 million in total of oral TPOXX® to the U.S. government, almost 30% of which was delivered in October. This progress highlights the strong and growing revenue base of TPOXX, as well as its continuing importance in orthopox health security preparedness.”

Independent had more to say about Gate’s warning to the world:

Bill Gates has warned governments to prepare for smallpox terror attacks and future pandemics by investing billions into research and development.
Mr Gates made the comments in a Policy Exchange interview with the chair of the health select committee Jeremy Hunt.
He said that countries like the US and the UK must spend “tens of billions” to fund the research adding that while it may be expensive, it could lead to the eradication of the flu and common cold.
“I’m hoping in five years, I can write a book called, ‘We are ready for the next pandemic’, but it’ll take tens of billions in R&D – the US and the UK will be part of that”, he said.
“It’ll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic Task Force at the WHO level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games’ where you practise.”

Well, Bill Gates did warn about a pandemic two months before covid

Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts (centerforhealthsecurity.org)

Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences... A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

Cooperation to shut it all down making way for the NWO's Great Reset. Wake up. It's happening in front of sheople's eyes, and they keep calling you the conspiracy theorist.

IS THE US GOVERNMENT preparing for a bio terror attack involving SMALLPOX?

A new report shows that the US government purchased $113 million dollars worth of TPOXX from SIGA Technologies.

TPOXX is a an antiviral drug that is taken orally to fight human smallpox.

The financial report was released just days after Bill Gates announced that a potential bioterror attack by smallpox could be coming soon.

Independent had more to say about Gate’s warning to the world:
Wouldn't be surprised at all. . . I was thinking the same thing after reading about Bill Gates warning and then US purchasing $113 million dollars worth for a disease that hasn't basically been here in the US since when? YEARS way back. . . Seems like 1970 something?

I believe the smallpox vaccine is the second deadliest vaccine after the COVID vaccine.

Of course they'd pick smallpox... :rolleyes:
Do we need to go ahead and start a protocol for smallpox? Seems like the American Indians had a good one that involved natural herbs. Sure this new outbreak will be a ramped up version because of scientific manipulation.

Civil War is the plan. There are millions who actually think Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, active shooter at a "peaceful protest" where he shot three black men dead, and an all white jury let him off. The MSM is reporting such bullsht, and tripling down; while simultaneously calling out "toxic American politics"... the irony

jpeg-2.jpg

The Independent falsely claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men after he was acquitted of all charges Friday for shooting three white men in self-defense during the August 2020 Kenosha, Wisconsin, riots.

Let them bring it on, they will soon find out the errors of there ignorance.

jpeg-2.jpg

This is because idiots continue to just read headlines.
No one can be bothered to trace the story back, don't just read the sensationalist headline - watch courtTV - where if you saw the video, you would know he was NOT guilty.

I also blame TikTok and that narrative - seeping into our schools and children. I had to sit down with my daughter to show her the video as she was so upset that my husband and I sided with the verdict.

Latest posts

Back