Must Read The Baby Killers are under investigation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want any attention. I am not an attention seeker. Babies being murdered needs attention. Baby body parts being sold on the down low needs attention. The fact that tax money is being used to kill these children needs attention.

Liberals under Obama were getting way to much and things were getting touchy. If or should I say when they get into power again things could get ugly. If they F with the constitution things are going to pop. I am not a fortune teller but if you read between the lines on different media avenues. The last few years I have been studying guerrilla warfare books and manuals. The communists have a lot to say. I information that I gain I share it with others of like mind that I am associated with.

Why is it idiotic? And why do I have to know him? Is that not his screen name.

I'm not going to sit quietly while people like you spew nonsense. Your just trying to divert the subject of this thread to milk it for as long as you can.

Bottom line abortion will never go away. You know it and I know it. You can cry and change subject all you want. That is what this is about and you will never get your way.

toexist,
Still gotta disagree, its not nonsense. It was a legitimate news story. I gave supporting evidence(videos) why abortion sucks ###.

Holy shit, News Flash! I agree with you. Abortion probably will never go away. Even heavily regulated it will still happen and I am not talking about medical emergencies, forced incest or rape.

And don't say shit like cry, I never cry. I may bitch but never cry.

I don't want any attention. I am not an attention seeker. Babies being murdered needs attention. Baby body parts being sold on the down low needs attention. The fact that tax money is being used to kill these children needs attention.

Liberals under Obama were getting way to much and things were getting touchy. If or should I say when they get into power again things could get ugly. If they F with the constitution things are going to pop. I am not a fortune teller but if you read between the lines on different media avenues. The last few years I have been studying guerrilla warfare books and manuals. The communists have a lot to say. I information that I gain I share it with others of like mind that I am associated with.

Now your just talking crazy talk like TexasFreedom. You take this politics stuff way too seriously. Politicians are temporary. Fact remains abortion isn't going anywhere.

MG,

Wow! All I see is your post, one after another. No need to see what the idiot is posting.

Just FYI, a few guys here think I'm 'extreme' because I believe the literal word of God. God said he created the world in 6 days, I believe Him. If you add up the timelines given in the Bible, the universe is about 6,000 years old, I believe that. I believe all of our coal & oil deposits are a result of the Flood. There is plenty of scientific evidence to support all this.

Fools like 'toexist' think that their belief is the only possibility. He's so narrow minded he can look through a keyhole with both eyes. He worships science, but only when it supports his view.

I agree that he is long overdue for being vanquished from this site. But until that happens, I recommend leaving him on 'ignore'. And click 'report' to highlight to the administrator that you also want him banned.

toexist,
Still gotta disagree, its not nonsense. It was a legitimate news story. I gave supporting evidence(videos) why abortion sucks ###.

Holy shit, News Flash! I agree with you. Abortion probably will never go away. Even heavily regulated it will still happen and I am not talking about medical emergencies, forced incest or rape.

And don't say shit like cry, I never cry. I may bitch but never cry.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever in your entire life witnessed someone convert someone in a political debate as sensitive as abortion?

People feel the way they feel about it and that's that. Nothing changes at the end of the day. Tempers flare, words are exchanged and everything remains the same.

MG,

Wow! All I see is your post, one after another. No need to see what the idiot is posting.

Just FYI, a few guys here think I'm 'extreme' because I believe the literal word of God. God said he created the world in 6 days, I believe Him. If you add up the timelines given in the Bible, the universe is about 6,000 years old, I believe that. I believe all of our coal & oil deposits are a result of the Flood. There is plenty of scientific evidence to support all this.

Fools like 'toexist' think that their belief is the only possibility. He's so narrow minded he can look through a keyhole with both eyes. He worships science, but only when it supports his view.

I agree that he is long overdue for being vanquished from this site. But until that happens, I recommend leaving him on 'ignore'. And click 'report' to highlight to the administrator that you also want him banned.

I will be vanquished here soon enough but your time is coming just the same lunatic.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever in your entire life witnessed someone convert someone in a political debate as sensitive as abortion?

People feel the way they feel about it and that's that. Nothing changes at the end of the day. Tempers flare, words are exchanged and everything remains the same.
toexist,
Well king of a conversion. A young woman that was going to vote for H. Clinton. I spoke to her and about the different issues and asked her if she was pro abortion. She was not. Told her not to take my word for it but to research the platforms. I told her that the Democrats are primarily liberal now days and they are pro abortion. Told her about Clintons record of lying. Told her about her covering up for Bills sex assaults. The young women was not happy.

Also a conversion in prison. Was not politics but religion instead. Actually a few prisoners. Talking about Christ with them, being born again and the bible and the different books in it. They wanted me to lead them in the Salvation Prayer.

I think my proudest moment is when a mother called the wardens office and asked that I spend some time with her son whos brother had just passed away(I still have the memorandum). I would often do a walk thru the visitation area and that is how I met the mother and each time took 30 seconds to talk to them. I generally tried to take a few seconds to talk to an inmate and see how his day was going. Those not doing well earned more time because that could mean a future suicide or assault. Those who may think my kindness was weakness or as a thug hugger I say piss off. I was on the facility Emergency Response Team which is the correctional version of a SWAT team. I had a high use of force rate among the asshole prisoners. The first year this facility was opened I had been assaulted 3 times. I could tell you tales all day but that would get boring.

Now your just talking crazy talk like TexasFreedom. You take this politics stuff way too seriously. Politicians are temporary. Fact remains abortion isn't going anywhere.

toexist,
So are you saying you would not fight for the Constitution as it sits. Would you fight to protect it?
I keep forgetting to ask why you changed your location to England from Chicago. You can tell me to piss off, I have a genuine curiosity.

We're the only modern "civilized" nation still clinging to religion. Most of the developed world has long moved on.

What does abortion have to do with the constitution? Name one civilized nation that doesn't allow abortion.

your post #63 that quoted my post #61. You said I was talking crazy. wasn't talking abortion at that moment. I was talking politics. Actually theres to much bullshit in this thread. Trying to reread thru this made my head spin.

Just call it a question of curiosity. Would you join the fight if things popped off in defense of the Constitution?

your post #63 that quoted my post #61. You said I was talking crazy. wasn't talking abortion at that moment. I was talking politics. Actually theres to much bullshit in this thread. Trying to reread thru this made my head spin.

Just call it a question of curiosity. Would you join the fight if things popped off in defense of the Constitution?

I would defend constitution. But I don't see what this has to with abortion.

toexist,
Well king of a conversion. A young woman that was going to vote for H. Clinton. I spoke to her and about the different issues and asked her if she was pro abortion. She was not. Told her not to take my word for it but to research the platforms. I told her that the Democrats are primarily liberal now days and they are pro abortion. Told her about Clintons record of lying. Told her about her covering up for Bills sex assaults. The young women was not happy.

Also a conversion in prison. Was not politics but religion instead. Actually a few prisoners. Talking about Christ with them, being born again and the bible and the different books in it. They wanted me to lead them in the Salvation Prayer.

I think my proudest moment is when a mother called the wardens office and asked that I spend some time with her son whos brother had just passed away(I still have the memorandum). I would often do a walk thru the visitation area and that is how I met the mother and each time took 30 seconds to talk to them. I generally tried to take a few seconds to talk to an inmate and see how his day was going. Those not doing well earned more time because that could mean a future suicide or assault. Those who may think my kindness was weakness or as a thug hugger I say piss off. I was on the facility Emergency Response Team which is the correctional version of a SWAT team. I had a high use of force rate among the asshole prisoners. The first year this facility was opened I had been assaulted 3 times. I could tell you tales all day but that would get boring.

As long as you have angry disconnected from reality people like TexasFreedom representing your cause...no progress will ever be made.

If anything just the opposite.

We're the only modern "civilized" nation still clinging to religion. Most of the developed world has long moved on.

toexist,
You are partially right. And a large part of that I point the finger at all the leaders of the Churches. Cowards afraid to fight. If we would of combined our resources and money we could fight and it is almost to late to do so. The cowards gave in to tolerance. Christians are the most prosecuted religion in the world now. Most of that is because of the religion of piece. I purchased a patch for my hat with the Arabic letter N. Isis put it on the doors of all of the Christians. It referenced Nazerenes for Christ=Christians. I will stand bold and not waiver. If prosecution comes to the US then what I referenced before(guerrilla) will come into play. I will not be an easy target. Yeah Christians have a directive to love but that don't mean be a target and just take it.

You know what, the left calls patriotic citizens, veterans and Christians extreme. I wear that label proudly. Now there are extremist or fanatics like Muslims. There Quran teaches hate and murder. There is also that Church that protests at dead soldiers funerals. Personally I would not mind taking a baton and beat the living snot out of them male or female. Then once I am done teargas the shit out of there eyes, nose and mouth. But, you cant because it is their constitutional right.

Something else F'd up is that the Muslims have training camps with armed guard in a bout a dozen place in the U.S. and the government can do a thing like they would if they could. So far what they are doing is constitutionally protected.

There are levels to everything. Crazy is crazy and TexasFreedom is insane. Patriotic has nothing to do with anything as it relates to him.

Patriotic people don't openly wish for the mass extermination of large segments of their own countries population. That is TexasFreedom for ya.

Religion is supposed to be about love and acceptance. There is nothing lovable or accepting about TexasFreedom.

When you have people like this representing your cause...you're essentially wasting your time trying to influence people.

All they see are angry faces. Abortion is here to stay. I don't know shyt about Planned Parenthood. All I know is i don't feel anyone should have the right over someone else's body. That is a very dangerous idea.

Last edited:
Notice the increase in foreign groups joining U.S online groups as "members" to try and push the liberal agenda . These are usually think groups that get togeather and form the perfect post or reply and the AMERICIAN thought process takes it apart every time .

Notice the increase in foreign groups joining U.S online groups as "members" to try and push the liberal agenda . These are usually think groups that get togeather and form the perfect post or reply and the AMERICIAN thought process takes it apart every time .

You don't even know what you're talking about here. Welcome to the internet. You can be posting from New Zealand and I from Fairbanks Alaska. 90% of people here don't list their true locations. For the ones whom claim they do...most are lying. Nobody is picking anybody apart here...certainly not you.

Last edited:

And how is abortion a liberal agenda? More like a 20th century agenda.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back