Must Read The Baby Killers are under investigation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaterialGeneral,

I haven't kept up, who are you referring in the posts above?

On topic, let's look at the history of "Might vs Right". Man has always been strongest and made women (the weak and undefended) do what the men wanted. "Women's Right", right-to-vote, all addressed that directly. About 100 years ago, child labor laws started showing up. Again, the weak and undefended. Before those was freedom of slaves and later followed civil rights. Our country has a history of looking for the 'innocent' and finding ways to shield them from abuse. When will these 'protections' extend to those conceived but yet to be born? The ultimate 'innocent'.

I see this 'movement' going in 2 directions. One group is focusing on saving the planet: animals, plants, environment, etc. The second group is looking at saving the preborn(*1). These two groups are polar opposites: they have no problem sacrificing the other for their cause. I recognize life as starting at conception. I personally think all this global warming nonsense is just that. Not that I go out of my way to pollute, but the laws we have are absolutely insane. Tree-huggers are crazy about saving every leaf, ant and squirrel. They have no problem aborting 70% of all black babies in the country, but just don't hurt that squirrel! Rarely do you find a person who is both a tree-hugger and pro-life. There are plenty who don't care about either, but rarely both.

(*1) Lots of people (including me sometimes) like to say 'unborn'. That term makes no sense. You can 'untie' your shoe: it was tied and you undid it. You can unhitch a wagon: it was hitched and you undid it. You are not taking away the 'birth' from a child that has already been born. That baby just has not yet been born, so preborn makes much more sense to me. Talking about the 'unborn' reminds of all these 'undead' TV shows & movies.

MaterialGeneral,

I haven't kept up, who are you referring in the posts above?

On topic, let's look at the history of "Might vs Right". Man has always been strongest and made women (the weak and undefended) do what the men wanted. "Women's Right", right-to-vote, all addressed that directly. About 100 years ago, child labor laws started showing up. Again, the weak and undefended. Before those was freedom of slaves and later followed civil rights. Our country has a history of looking for the 'innocent' and finding ways to shield them from abuse. When will these 'protections' extend to those conceived but yet to be born? The ultimate 'innocent'.

I see this 'movement' going in 2 directions. One group is focusing on saving the planet: animals, plants, environment, etc. The second group is looking at saving the preborn(*1). These two groups are polar opposites: they have no problem sacrificing the other for their cause. I recognize life as starting at conception. I personally think all this global warming nonsense is just that. Not that I go out of my way to pollute, but the laws we have are absolutely insane. Tree-huggers are crazy about saving every leaf, ant and squirrel. They have no problem aborting 70% of all black babies in the country, but just don't hurt that squirrel! Rarely do you find a person who is both a tree-hugger and pro-life. There are plenty who don't care about either, but rarely both.

(*1) Lots of people (including me sometimes) like to say 'unborn'. That term makes no sense. You can 'untie' your shoe: it was tied and you undid it. You can unhitch a wagon: it was hitched and you undid it. You are not taking away the 'birth' from a child that has already been born. That baby just has not yet been born, so preborn makes much more sense to me. Talking about the 'unborn' reminds of all these 'undead' TV shows & movies.

Well, Your first sentence I don't really understand what you mean. If it was post #33 then it my response to a collection of statements. To what you wrote this post. I think I agree with everything you said. The aborting of black babies was the whole purpose of Planned Parenthood in its early years. The play on words preborn, unborn or what ever I like to call a baby. I may say other from time to time but they are babies.

I think a lot of things throughout life you have to compromise. I hate that phrase because the liberals when not in power will say we have to compromise and when they get in power its my way or the highway. I have no problem with women doing anything as long as they are qualified. I really dislike feminist because it is beyond stupid now and it is starting a new movement MGTOW, Men Going There Own Way(YouTube). Basically to hell with women. I am not saying gay. Hell NO, just becoming aware. Women lying and crying abuse or rape when it never happened. Claiming lies in divorce/paternity court. Check it out. Back to women's rights. So if a women is qualified and earned it over her peers then so be it. I really dislike the women that F's her way to the top. I have seen a couple of soldiers like that. My wife has a bachelors in Business this and an associates business that. She handles the households finances.

As far as the environment, again its a compromise. We have to make sure we keep our public land is taken care of. In Boy Scouts my boys were taught "Leave No Trace". We need to make sure we have land to produce food. Not just land but water. So yes I support some sensible regulations to enforce quality control.

I guess what everything should come down to is common sense.

MG, I think you were talking to toexist, but since Texas and I have him on ignore, we can't see his posts. That makes things a little confusing.
Probably best not to respond the troll anyhow.

Ah, that explains it. Nope, I see nothing from that idiot. Don't even see that he responds in threads. A while back I thought he had been banned as a troll. Pity, but he can still strive to get there.

It makes live just that bit nicer with him on ignore. But I sure hope he hasn't put me on ignore. That way I can post news about the sewer called 'Chicago' where he drinks the water. I haven't done that in a while, out of sight out of mind.

So MG, try putting him on ignore. If you miss the absence of intelligence, you can always remove the 'ignore' (but you won't!). BTW, I didn't think you meant that for me, I just didn't see the ghost you were interacting with. In fact it was confusing, you were posting time after time with no responses in the middle (again the beauty of 'ignore').

Ah, that explains it. Nope, I see nothing from that idiot. Don't even see that he responds in threads. A while back I thought he had been banned as a troll. Pity, but he can still strive to get there.

It makes live just that bit nicer with him on ignore. But I sure hope he hasn't put me on ignore. That way I can post news about the sewer called 'Chicago' where he drinks the water. I haven't done that in a while, out of sight out of mind.

So MG, try putting him on ignore. If you miss the absence of intelligence, you can always remove the 'ignore' (but you won't!). BTW, I didn't think you meant that for me, I just didn't see the ghost you were interacting with. In fact it was confusing, you were posting time after time with no responses in the middle (again the beauty of 'ignore').

Your nothing but a lonley senile old cockroach from some shanty nothing shithole deserted town. You admittedly have junkie for children.

Karma is bich TexasFreedom. I know your life is a miserable one. Hell even most of the bible thumpers here know your a joke and avoid you like the plague.

Your nothing. Your opinion means nothing. You will forever be alone and miserable. Karma is a bich.

download.jpg

expert.jpg

fe48888bc04f0b17d2b170c00c612763--being-pregnant-pregnant-lady.jpg

pc_2d75f39eab71742d1444667db4d7b1de.jpg

It's a good thing these idiots only represent a miniscule percentage of the population.

Lol wow, this thread is becoming a Klan family reunion. Between the three of them they don't have more than an 8th grade education. Can't wait till Clyde gets back.

MG, I think you were talking to toexist, but since Texas and I have him on ignore, we can't see his posts. That makes things a little confusing.

Probably best not to respond the troll anyhow.

Doc/Texas,
I see, yes it must be because you guess have him on ignore. I don't get it. He is such an ###, why doesn't any type of admin ban him? Is there even an admin present on this forum? I'm a moderator at Prepper Groups Forum and idiots like him are tossed right away. I should put the idiot on ignore. I want to, but I like calling him out. I will try and name him in future posts so there is no confusion. But yet again if I am telling someone he is an idiot or is ignorant or an asshole compensating for something then it is probably him.

Your nothing but a lonley senile old cockroach from some shanty nothing shithole deserted town. You admittedly have junkie for children.

Karma is bich TexasFreedom. I know your life is a miserable one. Hell even most of the bible thumpers here know your a joke and avoid you like the plague.

Your nothing. Your opinion means nothing. You will forever be alone and miserable. Karma is a bich.

toexist,
So your cutting on a mans children. his opinion means nothing to you but your opinion means nothing to the whole forum. How does it feel knowing nobody likes you?

toexist,
So your cutting on a mans children. his opinion means nothing to you but your opinion means nothing to the whole forum. How does it feel knowing nobody likes you?

BlxSOC9IYAAFnJO.jpg

My opinion means more here than yours does. Look at look whom your 3 supporters are.

TexasFreedom is the biggest joke on this forum. Just a religious extremist with a black soul. He is 100% pure inbred trash.

Dirt4life is a self proclaimed Klan member. Who likes him? Nobody here.

DrHenley is a senior citizen who blocked me months ago after I beat him in an argument. He doesn't know what time it is let alone what's going on here.

And you...A WANNABE small town survivalist. Your opinion doesn't mean shyt on this forum. Your just another idiot nobody whom is trying to stir the pot.

Your opinion matters more than mine?

Last edited:
Lol wow, this thread is becoming a Klan family reunion. Between the three of them they don't have more than an 8th grade education. Can't wait till Clyde gets back.

toexist,
Spoken like a true liberal. Cry racist, fascism, bigot or what ever when the other party will not submit to your way of thinking or doing. So we are now Klan members. So while I was divorced from my wife the women of color who were my girl friends that were black, Mexican and Korean and white were just some hate F**k? Its funny when I was a correction officer for a while I was thought of and accused to be racist because I took no crap and called morons out. That was until I had a party and my 21 year old black girlfriend was there.

8th grade education? Hell does that mean I didn't go to college while working, busted my ### and got that degree?

This comment is to all. I actually almost joined the klan. I had went thru something and was angry. I continued to get more angry everyday. I had looked around on the internet more out of boredom and looked up the United Northern and Southern Knights of the Klu Klux Klan. My anger continue to build I almost joined. Got the interview and everything. Never did though. My anger was at the point of murder in the heart. The bible warns of this type of anger. I had reached a point where I was going to do something. I started researching, gaining facts, building my intelligence. I was at the point I was going to kill this person.

I recognized this was F'd up and had to stop but didn't know how. I prayed to God and put it on his hands. I asked him to remove the anger that was twisting me up. Afterwards I felt very slightly better but the same more or less. The next morning the anger was gone. It had been so long living with anger in me I felt like a new man. True story, I should write a book. Seriously if anyone has that problem or knows someone talk to them recommend prayer or ask them if you can pray for them.

Doc/Texas,
I see, yes it must be because you guess have him on ignore. I don't get it. He is such an ###, why doesn't any type of admin ban him? Is there even an admin present on this forum? I'm a moderator at Prepper Groups Forum and idiots like him are tossed right away. I should put the idiot on ignore. I want to, but I like calling him out. I will try and name him in future posts so there is no confusion. But yet again if I am telling someone he is an idiot or is ignorant or an asshole compensating for something then it is probably him.

Look at how stupid you're. Re-read your posts on this thread idiot. Re-read the title of this very thread which YOU started.

MUST READ: "THE BABY KILLERS are under investigation!"

Your just another religious peasant troll like TexasFreedom trying to stir the pot with your nonsense propaganda.

Few months ago I started a much more civil discussion of this very topic on the Religion Section of this forum. It was eventually deleted and I was told this topic wasn't supposed to be discussed.

What do you do? You post it in the General Section of this thread. And now your trying to milk it for everything it's worth. When Clyde gets back watch how fast this thread gets deleted.

As far as being banned is concerned I requested a self ban months ago and I'm still awaiting Clydes response.

I'll keep going buddy. Your not smart enough to phase me. Not even close.

toexist,
Spoken like a true liberal. Cry racist, fascism, bigot or what ever when the other party will not submit to your way of thinking or doing. So we are now Klan members. So while I was divorced from my wife the women of color who were my girl friends that were black, Mexican and Korean and white were just some hate F**k? Its funny when I was a correction officer for a while I was thought of and accused to be racist because I took no crap and called morons out. That was until I had a party and my 21 year old black girlfriend was there.

8th grade education? Hell does that mean I didn't go to college while working, busted my ### and got that degree?

This comment is to all. I actually almost joined the klan. I had went thru something and was angry. I continued to get more angry everyday. I had looked around on the internet more out of boredom and looked up the United Northern and Southern Knights of the Klu Klux Klan. My anger continue to build I almost joined. Got the interview and everything. Never did though. My anger was at the point of murder in the heart. The bible warns of this type of anger. I had reached a point where I was going to do something. I started researching, gaining facts, building my intelligence. I was at the point I was going to kill this person.

I recognized this was F'd up and had to stop but didn't know how. I prayed to God and put it on his hands. I asked him to remove the anger that was twisting me up. Afterwards I felt very slightly better but the same more or less. The next morning the anger was gone. It had been so long living with anger in me I felt like a new man. True story, I should write a book. Seriously if anyone has that problem or knows someone talk to them recommend prayer or ask them if you can pray for them.

Look at who your supporters are. Have you read any of TexasFreedoms threads? This lunatic hopes and prays for more than half this country to burn to the ground every day as soon as he wakes up. All the while pretending to be a man of faith.

This isn't about left or right. Don't try to use that to build your case here. All that shyt goes out the window when it comes to the topic in question. I voted for Trump just like you idiot. WTF does that have to do with controlling what someone else does with their own body?

toexist,
you should rethink how people feel outside the city. And those that lean pro, many are ill informed. They believe the lies that they have been told. You just should your true mindset. You support the murder of children.

I know one thing is for sure. People as extreme as you and that half nitwit lunatic TexasFreedom represent a very small percentage of the population.

Otherwise we would live in a very different world than we do today. Just because your leaning far extremist doesn't make me a liberal.

My opinion means far more here than yours does. Look at look whom your 3 supporters are idiot.

TexasFreedom is the biggest joke on this forum. Just a religious extremist with a black soul. His is pure inbred trash.

Dirt4life is a self proclaimed on Klan member. Who likes him? Nobody here.

DrHenley is a senior citizen who blocked me months ago after I beat him in an argument. He doesn't know what time it is let alone what's going on here.

And you..,your just plain old hillbilly trash. A WANNABE small town survivalist. Your opinion doesn't mean shyt on this forum. Your just another idiot nobody whom is trying to stir the pot. You have the IQ of a slow 12 year old boy.

Who here gives a f#ck about your opinion aside from these religious misfits?

toexist.
your funny dude, I can call you dude cant I? Or do you go by one of those new gender titles? So your cutting on forum members. TexasFreedom, So how is he an extremist? What constitutes being an extremist? How do you know he is inbred? Do you know his family tree?
Dirt4life, A klan member, you know what if he is not spouting racist or dehumanizing comments to other members who cares. It is known of your business.
DrHenley, So your cutting on the older folks now. Shows your city upbringing.

Best for last huh? So I am old hillbilly trash. A wannabe small town survivalist. Well, call me what you want don't care, doesn't hurt my feelings. But, the way I prep is in a military fashion. I am following leadership training(I was an E-6/Staff Sergeant) Almost all combat arms with the exception of Combat Medic and Quartermaster. I prep for when SHTF or better yet WROL happens then my homestead will become a firebase. Many things will be built and many combat multiplyers will be built and placed in strategic places.(neighbors will be warned to use the front gate) Training will happen for shoes that were not on board. How is your city or subburd house doing? I have hundreds of pound of food, do you? I have an extensive medical section that would make a field surgeon proud. Do you have generator and solar power, I do?

Last comment, and I'm going to combine it. My opinion does not matter, IQ of a slow 12 year old boy and who gives a f**k about my opinion? Pretty F'd up your bringing up children. My IQ cannot be to bad I got A's and B's in College but mostly A's. As far as the opinions. Well I don't really care. When I post a thread other than this one I try to put out good information. Information that could be used for prepping. All I have seen from you is links to bullshit and a lot of rude comments.

Oh, sorry one last thing. Stir the pot, yes, yes I am. Your an asshole bully that someone needs to put in your place. As long as your a bully I will come after you.

Look at how stupid you're. Re-read your posts on this thread idiot. Re-read the title of this very thread which YOU started.

MUST READ: "THE BABY KILLERS are under investigation!"

Your just another religious peasant troll like TexasFreedom trying to stir the pot with your nonsense propaganda.

Few months ago I started a much more civil discussion of this very topic on the Religion Section of this forum. It was eventually deleted and I was told this topic wasn't supposed to be discussed.

What do you do? You post it in the General Section of this thread. And now your trying to milk it for everything it's worth. When Clyde gets back watch how fast this thread gets deleted.

As far as being banned is concerned I requested a self ban months ago and I'm still awaiting Clydes response.

I'll keep going buddy. Your not smart enough to phase me. Not even close.

toexist,
Well, I looked for a news section and didn't see one. Its not about religion it is about babies being killed(news: then body parts being sold illegally). If it is locked or deleted then so be it.

You requested a self ban? That's idiotic, just stop coming to the forum. Its a choice and you choose to come here and be a dick. Your talking about Clyde like he is a buddy of yours. Is that why your a dick because you can get away with it?

toexist.
your funny dude, I can call you dude cant I? Or do you go by one of those new gender titles? So your cutting on forum members. TexasFreedom, So how is he an extremist? What constitutes being an extremist? How do you know he is inbred? Do you know his family tree?
Dirt4life, A klan member, you know what if he is not spouting racist or dehumanizing comments to other members who cares. It is known of your business.
DrHenley, So your cutting on the older folks now. Shows your city upbringing.

Best for last huh? So I am old hillbilly trash. A wannabe small town survivalist. Well, call me what you want don't care, doesn't hurt my feelings. But, the way I prep is in a military fashion. I am following leadership training(I was an E-6/Staff Sergeant) Almost all combat arms with the exception of Combat Medic and Quartermaster. I prep for when SHTF or better yet WROL happens then my homestead will become a firebase. Many things will be built and many combat multiplyers will be built and placed in strategic places.(neighbors will be warned to use the front gate) Training will happen for shoes that were not on board. How is your city or subburd house doing? I have hundreds of pound of food, do you? I have an extensive medical section that would make a field surgeon proud. Do you have generator and solar power, I do?

Last comment, and I'm going to combine it. My opinion does not matter, IQ of a slow 12 year old boy and who gives a f**k about my opinion? Pretty F'd up your bringing up children. My IQ cannot be to bad I got A's and B's in College but mostly A's. As far as the opinions. Well I don't really care. When I post a thread other than this one I try to put out good information. Information that could be used for prepping. All I have seen from you is links to bullshit and a lot of rude comments.

Oh, sorry one last thing. Stir the pot, yes, yes I am. Your an asshole bully that someone needs to put in your place. As long as your a bully I will come after you.

Stop trying to pretend like your some self righteous super hero here. You should know who you're standing up for because i dont think you do.

TexasFreedom uses religion as a front to promote division, fear and hate. This thing has openly wished and hoped for the suffering of large sections of the world even within his own country.

Dirt4life doesn't say much but I know enough about him to know he has hate running through his veins. So much hate his head is about to explode from slightest infraction.

DrHenley just doesn't know what is going on. I don't care that he is old. He blocked me months ago and yet he references me every chance he gets.

Find one thread I started here that was negative that wasn't a response. Your the one titling a thread MUST READ BABY KILLERS under investigation. I think you just want attention.

toexist,
Well, I looked for a news section and didn't see one. Its not about religion it is about babies being killed(news: then body parts being sold illegally). If it is locked or deleted then so be it.

You requested a self ban? That's idiotic, just stop coming to the forum. Its a choice and you choose to come here and be a dick. Your talking about Clyde like he is a buddy of yours. Is that why your a dick because you can get away with it?

Why is it idiotic? And why do I have to know him? Is that not his screen name.

I'm not going to sit quietly while people like you spew nonsense. Your just trying to divert the subject of this thread to milk it for as long as you can.

Bottom line abortion will never go away. You know it and I know it. You can cry and change subject all you want. That is what this is about and you will never get your way.

Latest posts

Back