Must Read The Baby Killers are under investigation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv responsibly raised My own Children , kept My Grandson while My Daughter and Son Inlaw were in Iraq. Still help whenever Im needed . I expect others to do the same .
Me and My Wife have helped several young couples starting Families. Currently We have taken in a young Man whoes Dad is in prison for killing His Mother when He was 10 . He gradguted High School last year and is still with Us . We keep Him and Our Son in tires and maintenance for their vecicles , make sure they get to work and tech school .
Dont try and justify Child murder by saying others do not help selfish people that kill their Children for selfish reasons .

Iv responsibly raised My own Children , kept My Grandson while My Daughter and Son Inlaw were in Iraq. Still help whenever Im needed . I expect others to do the same .
Me and My Wife have helped several young couples starting Families. Currently We have taken in a young Man whoes Dad is in prison for killing His Mother when He was 10 . He gradguted High School last year and is still with Us . We keep Him and Our Son in tires and maintenance for their vecicles , make sure they get to work and tech school .
Dont try and justify Child murder by saying others do not help selfish people that kill their Children for selfish reasons .
I do commend you for helping others in this world. There’s not enough of that going around. As far as people having different opinions about this and other things, that’s never going to change. This in particular is a subject that gets people spewing hate from both sides, and likely will never be resolved to anyone’s satisfaction.

I don't know why anyone here is wasting their energy debating this. Your not going to change anyone's mind as it relates to this subject. You aren't going to change the law either...certainly not this one.

I'm no medical doctor and I highly doubt any of you're based on your responses.

You can complain all you want. Your not going to change the world from this message board.

I'm not really apposed to abortion, even though I think it's wrong to kill innocent babies. I also think there are a lot of people that should be aborted retroactively. I just don't want any tax payer money to pay for it. I don't care what is done in other countries. If the non educated third worlders want to keep shitting out baby's just to watch them starve, that's their problem. Just don't bring them here. And don't spend any tax payer dollars on feeding the starving third worlders who are too stupid to control their own animal instincts to breed.

Let me take this conversation another direction.

Let's say we have someone who as killed 5 people, would we all agree that person deserves a death sentence? What about killing 3 people? 2 persons? 1 person?

So, if a woman (couple?) abort 5 kids, do they face the same? 3? 2? 1? If she does the first, and you are certain that she's headed for 5 more, what then?

Or should she face sterilization, or some implant that will prevent her pregnancies for 5 years?

2 out of 3 black babies in the US will never take his/her first breath. Talk about genocide? Slavery looks good compared to that horrific statistic, at least the slaves lived most of their lives.

About 10,000 babies were born today. Another 3,700 were killed before birth today.

This is a really complicated topic. There is the simple right and wrong. Killing a baby before or after birth is wrong, period. But as mentioned, how will these children be cared for when their parents can't even take care of themselves? An immoral society have already made the wrong choices so it will only get worse.

1474.gif

Great we got this idiot going now. He will milk this thread for days.

I'm going to comment on this thread once,that done I'm not going to touch it with 10 foot pole!

what amazes me every single f@@@@@ time,is that those who get the most up set of things are middle age men and some very dubious preachers,with
a closet full of skeletons of their own (when you dig deeper), people who scream of freedom of choice and liberty,but are ready to deny that in a heart beat
for others,when it doesn't suit them and their ideas.
as people like to hump,ever considered to have genuine,honest sex-ed in your schools,without religion attached,just plain education,you know;you wanna hump,use a condom,get pills.

I'm going to comment on this thread once,that done I'm not going to touch it with 10 foot pole!

what amazes me every single f@@@@@ time,is that those who get the most up set of things are middle age men and some very dubious preachers,with
a closet full of skeletons of their own (when you dig deeper), people who scream of freedom of choice and liberty,but are ready to deny that in a heart beat
as people like to hump,ever considered to have genuine,honest sex-ed in your schools,without religion attached,just plain education,you know;you wanna hump,use a condom,get pills.
Well said!

Every Preacher Iv heard speak aginst Abortion push being responsible and avoid becoming pregnant untill Your ready to be a Parent . Never heard one speak aginst birth control . None of that matters to the a infant being twisted , crushed to death . Everyone envolved in that is a murderer of the innocent.

Flawless victory!

They are way more people in every age group who are/get upset in opposition to abortion other than middle aged men and preachers...who does not have a skeleton or two ? I bet you do ? I have yet to see where Freedom of choice and Liberty was ever defined as aborting/murdering babies ? Even if you can't talk from the Womb don't you still get the same Freedom of choice and Liberty ???? One abortion is too many, but those who continue the practice due to screwing with no thought about getting pregnant should be permanently fixed...

Sorry to all for not responding in a more timely manner. Plain and simple I got busy.

As you can tell I do not agree with abortion. It is killing the innocent and helpless. Do I think the women have a right? Yes, with regulation and only early term. I think the women needs to go to a neutral source for pre and post counseling. I think part of this the women should have to see videos what she is destroying like what I posted earlier but more to the point. Companies like Planned Parenthood should not get $1.00 of taxpayers money. With secret videos they have proven they are corrupt.

As others wrote a better sex ed program. I think it should be given in public and in college. College being a free system. A lot of chicks get pregnant in college. Someone mention sterilization. After a female has a baby and doesn't want anymore I would rather offer a free program to get sterilized and pay for it. Some one mention the worlds population, welfare and unwanted babies. There you go. Better than killing a baby.

Someone mentioned killing the Doctor and medical staff at an abortion clinic. My opinion is it sucks for your family and I'm sorry for them but you dug your own grave. Hope your burning.

As a soldier It angers me because it is the defenseless, innocent being killed. It is my instinct to protect. As for the doctor killers written above. If I were to do it I would not do it at the community clinic level. I would observe, gather intel and then depending on the locations and facts like security levels I would go to each residence house and hit them at the brain. You do it all in one night before others can be warned. Then if your still alive you go to your secondary targets, those residences further away. Yeah I am playing and frankly wishing somebody would do it. If you get them at the head you'll hurt the company. Please no heartburn on this last paragraph it was a joke in fun. The first two sentence were true though.

And I have written about being a Christian in the past so if anybody wants to throw that up guess what. I suck. I am not a very good Christian. You cannot take anything I say or do as being the norm for a Christian.

View attachment 8326

Great we got this idiot going now. He will milk this thread for days.

Almost every comment you made you were negative and were basically rude to a poster. Why do you hate on every thread and post? I believe I told you months ago that I am going to call you out on it. Sure your going to comeback with a rude comment and probably swear at me or about something but you know what? I am going to remind you what a DICK you are.

Almost every comment you made you were negative and were basically rude to a poster. Why do you hate on every thread and post? I believe I told you months ago that I am going to call you out on it. Sure your going to comeback with a rude comment and probably swear at me or about something but you know what? I am going to remind you what a DICK you are.

Butcher.gif

You think I give a flying f#ck what some moron like you thinks?

You know I was going to make a comment to the affect you are a dick because well, you have a small dick but then I erased all of it. It wasn't worth my time. I made my point with the first comment.

You know I was going to make a comment to the affect you are a dick because well, you have a small dick but then I erased all of it. It wasn't worth my time. I made my point with the first comment.

And you have a small brain. It's unfortunate your mother didnt abort.

4bcf9884f31bfbf6b304106c11dae4fe--reproductive-rights-pro-choice.jpg

You know I was going to be nice and ignore your thread...but u just had to try to milk it. So now...enjoy.

Latest posts

Back