Must Read The Baby Killers are under investigation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree with MG’ assessment of our legal system. It isn’t fair and just. Anytime people are involved there are egos, quotas, lack of give a shit, etc, if your ever in a situation getting a good lawyer isn’t an option, it’s a necessity. First rule in life is to obey the laws. Second rule is not get caught up in a fouled up legal system without help from someone that knows how it works. I knew a guy that was arrested for a self defense shooting. He was locked up for about two years. Eventually he was absolved from any wrong doing, but not before he lost everything he had worked for his entire life. He ended up dying shortly after from a heart attack and was pennyless. He had a public defender provided at no cost.

Brent, let's take these first two, guns and muslim terrorists. Tell me what a 'moderate' stance is. For help, here's a conservative stance on these:

Guns: 2nd Amendment means what it says. People in general (not felons, nuts, kids...) can own as many guns as they want, as much ammo as they want, and carry them practically anywhere (with CCL). Advanced weapons require permits (full auto, suppressors, etc), but are available to the general public as well. Guns are encouraged for people to own to protect themselves from whatever threat comes their way, worst of which is the gov't itself.

Muslims: Muslim Terrorists are a problem. The ban by Trump is perfectly legal. Stopping refugees from problem countries should be halted completely. Vetting could and should be tougher from some countries than others. We can pick from the brightest and best to come to our country, not just any notjub. There is no 'moral' reason for open borders, it's exactly the opposite. Loyalty goes to our citizens, not criminals who come here intending harm. And if some are vetted due to tougher restrictions, so be it.

So Brent, have at it. What is a 'moderate' version of these two? This should be an interesting discussion and I hope you put some thought into your response.

Brent,
Not sure if you missed my post. But I'd like to see a reply. And it appears others will as well, give the 'likes' the first time I asked. You can read the full post back on page 6.

1653953602510.png

Latest posts

Back