Stone Mountain Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind good ole Jeff Davis t your politically correct treasonous dumb ### lefties are now going after.......... Christopher Columbus !!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822130/NYC-Mayor-considering-removing-statue-Columbus.html

So guys tell me when exactly did your country become the Soviet States of America? I clearly missed it.

Obviously we are not the soviet states of America.....we did not elect Hillary.....even though her and Obama are still crying about it.....

I don't give a flying #### about your 5th grade level rants. Your opinion is irrelevant to me as is your meaningless life. The problem is that there are still many normal people here interested in preparedness whom are too timid to engage this nonsense.

Some people here might still have careers or live clean normal lives. The last thing they thought when they signed up for a preparedness forum was being wrongfully associated with people like yourself.

I don't buy into this race baiting bullshyt. A bad is a bad person. Crap comes in all shapes and sizes. I've met my of share black, white, yellow and hispanic scumbags all across the globe.

The bottom line is that this is about historic monuments UNJUSTIFIABLY being taken down because lowlife scumbags of ALL colors turned this thing into something it ABSOLUTELY isnt.

Maybe if you dedicated as much time writing select governing officials in a calm articulate manner instead of ranting nonsense on here YOU could actually make a DIFFERENCE.

You started the personal attacks.....not me.....maybe if you dedicated more time writing to the same officials you would not spend so much time attacking people ? Your ranting nonsense is actually no use to anybody.....maybe you should further your education and become one of those public officials and change the world ? then everybody could write you.

You still cannot answer any questions ? Why ? Please name one government official writing letters to that would help ? name one ?

You make yourself out to be such a smart knowledgeable person, Why have you not fixed any of these issues ?

You should go to these protests when they pop up and stop them, everybody would listen to you, have a meaningful discussion, shake hands and have a love everybody party instead of a protest or fight, can't wait to see you there, You will be on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and get 100 Million hits on Youtube....You will be a Hero......Then you can run for Public Office, win by a landslide and abolish Racism and save the world.......I'm watching.....LMAO.....I will be waiting for you next personal attack.....hopefully you have figured out that your ranting is nothing to me.....your alter ego avatar is even laughing at you......

You started the personal attacks.....not me.....maybe if you dedicated more time writing to the same officials you would not spend so much time attacking people ? Your ranting nonsense is actually no use to anybody.....maybe you should further your education and become one of those public officials and change the world ? then everybody could write you.

You still cannot answer any questions ? Why ? Please name one government official writing letters to that would help ? name one ?

You make yourself out to be such a smart knowledgeable person, Why have you not fixed any of these issues ?

You should go to these protests when they pop up and stop them, everybody would listen to you, have a meaningful discussion, shake hands and have a love everybody party instead of a protest or fight, can't wait to see you there, You will be on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and get 100 Million hits on Youtube....You will be a Hero......Then you can run for Public Office, win by a landslide and abolish Racism and save the world.......I'm watching.....LMAO.....I will be waiting for you next personal attack.....hopefully you have figured out that your ranting is nothing to me.....your alter ego avatar is even laughing at you......

XGlUhra.gif

tumblr_inline_mpokqsri121qz4rgp.gif

I don't have time to play pattiecake with u every day...GTFOH.

She says she is an educator. No surprise. I suspect at the collegiate level, probably a 'forward thinking' university somewhere with plenty of 'safe spaces', but I am just speculating. I may agree with a small part of what she said, but mostly it just rubs me wrong. Thanks for posting that, Mav. It will help me remember not to let my guard down when my girls go to college....if they do.

Latest posts

Back