Stone Mountain Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record and anyone monitoring this website...

I do not in any way, shape or form agree with nor support racism or racist acts of any kind.

I'm merely expressing my opinion on this subject matter.

I have no time for any group that thinks it is better than another,,,if a group has the permits to do a march or protest as long as they stay peaceful be they BLACK WHITE PURPLE OR GREEN they are within their rights,,,,,,,the problem is the second group protesting and confronting those with permits,,,,,every damned one of them should be arrested,I don't care what color or race they are

Agreed. People are stupid for going to those types of things.

Write your local politicians and call it a day.

equally pissed off chip on shoulder self victimized counter protester.

and just how were these people victimized,,,,.,were they slaves at one time,,,,,,NO,,,,,, were they even alive during those times,,,NO ,,,,,,,,,,,were even their Parents alive at this time,,,,,,NO,,,,,,,,,THEY JUST ARE WANTING THEIR WAY,,,,,,,SCREW THEM,,,,GET OVER IT AND GROW THE HELL UP,,,,,,,THE PAST IS DONE /GONE AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED

and just how were these people victimized,,,,.,were they slaves at one time,,,,,,NO,,,,,, were they even alive during those times,,,NO ,,,,,,,,,,,were even their Parents alive at this time,,,,,,NO,,,,,,,,,THEY JUST ARE WANTING THEIR WAY,,,,,,,SCREW THEM,,,,GET OVER IT AND GROW THE HELL UP,,,,,,,THE PAST IS DONE /GONE AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED

I wrote SELF victimized not VICTIMIZED. In other words...I am agreeing with you ghost.

well I will put my soap box back in it's corner after saying one last thing,,,,,,,,,we are all racist or at least bigots,,,if it's not Blacks it's Muslims or Mexicans or people of the Middle East,or is yours some other race???????

I have seen first hand how simple country folks are looked down on,,,,it is all the same,,,,,it is just the way things are

I rode close to Stone Mountain today. I got a really good look at the carvings, although from a distance. All I can say is I hope no one takes it down. It really is a work of art, and is a part of our history. It's sad that a minority of people can make the majority do things that are wrong just by being loud and angry.

well I will put my soap box back in it's corner after saying one last thing,,,,,,,,,we are all racist or at least bigots,,,if it's not Blacks it's Muslims or Mexicans or people of the Middle East,or is yours some other race???????

I have seen first hand how simple country folks are looked down on,,,,it is all the same,,,,,it is just the way things are

Im sure we all have done or said things we aren't proud of out of anger or in the heat of the moment. I also agree that anyone can be a racist...including all minorities. I disagree however that we're ALL racists.

A racist to me is a person of hate. A person dissatisfied with life usually under privileged unsuccessful themselves...resentful of the card they feel they have been delt.

When you're pissed off its human nature for some people to want to project that negative energy outward towards something or someone they don't like.

Some people however hold on to that anger for too long until it eats them up inside and they become something else.

I choose not to associate with these type of people...regardless of their skin color.

I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally..... It's the merit of the person I give a shit about. I find it sad and hilarious that the BLM movement want blacks only campuses and housing and classes. Some how their thinking has gone backwards to the 50s completely! SMH

I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally..... It's the merit of the person I give a shit about. I find it sad and hilarious that the BLM movement want blacks only campuses and housing and classes. Some how their thinking has gone backwards to the 50s completely! SMH

Here in the UK I was gobsmacked to read about black equality activists demanding ALL black schools with all black staff in a large UK city, they did not appear to grasp they were demanding what was once forced upon them, They think self inflicted apartheid was somehow liberating.

Pliagarist :) I say " I'm not racist I hate everyone equally as an equal opportunities bigot" :)

I don't agree with the monuments being taken down either but you can thank the junior neo nazi types who show up to these rallies for that.

They add fuel to fire when they show up pissed off with their swastika tattoos and their mile long rapsheets looking for a fight against an equally pissed off chip on shoulder self victimized counter protester.

They make it about race when they show up. If people want to make a difference...do it the right way.

Write your local politicians and don't give people seeking an audience what they want...an AUDIENCE.

lol.....hypocrisy....your post is full of it......Did you see the rap sheets of everyone on both sides at protest ? NO. You could tell the people who went looking for a fight to show some character and let the KKK have a legally allowed protest ? It would really look so much better for them to be peaceful rather than turn it into what they did.....the girl killed was right in the middle of it showing her hate also, Name one Politician anyone could have wrote a letter to that would make any difference ? Name one ?

racism will never go away,this is not a perfect world

Exactly, I have been saying the same thing most of my life and people just need to deal with it....you can make a fight over it or you can accept it, does not mean you have to be a part of it......I don't willing go to any type of event , protest or whatever to cause any trouble, I stay away, Those who go to start trouble because they don't agree with another group are the real Racists....I think we should have a White History Month, A NAAWP.....If you mention that in most places you are automatically a Racist, Why ? I for one am tired of always being told that as a White man I have to accept, give in and pay because Blacks were once Slaves....Total BS....and anyone who thinks I have to be quiet and give in is a Racist to me.....I do not believe in the KKK or other such groups, BUT just because Black people say they have to be abolished, wiped off the earth does not make it so.....let's abolish the NAACP and Black History month, let's be fair and abolish all of them....never happen, WHY ? Racism....Racism is not going anywhere....

lol.....hypocrisy....your post is full of it......Did you see the rap sheets of everyone on both sides at protest ? NO. You could tell the people who went looking for a fight to show some character and let the KKK have a legally allowed protest ? It would really look so much better for them to be peaceful rather than turn it into what they did.....the girl killed was right in the middle of it showing her hate also, Name one Politician anyone could have wrote a letter to that would make any difference ? Name one ?

Yea because so many career professionals join hate groups right? I'm sure their crowd was thick with Nobel prize winners and successful heads of their communities.

This is what successful people do...they join hate groups and rally on their free time.

I'm sure you would know since you're a self proclaimed man of hate yourself. I'm sure you are a pillar in your community as well. I'm guessing you're happily married with 2.5 kids and nice house in a suburb.

Judging by your posts you sound like a highly intelligent and thought provoking figure.

It all makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying what should have been obvious from the start.

I view taking down the statues as book burning, history is suppose to be an instrument of learning and that includes these statues. As long as we define ourselves along racial lines or identify ourselves amongst specific racial groups, racial hatred will always be with us! Unfortunately man have not yet evolved, it's still an immature SOB.

Latest posts

Back