Stone Mountain Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drt4lfe

Reaction score
NAACP is now calling for protests to destroy Stone Mountain Georgia Confederate Generals....The Racists Blacks are itching for another Civil War...

Yes, I participated in a rally to defend a Confederate monument here in Arkansas which had been threatened for destruction by Antifa this weekend, and sent people to three others in our state alone. Civil War II is close. They won't stop with Confederate monuments, they will next go after the Founding Fathers, Columbus, et cetera, because they want to destroy the history, culture, and identity of the founding people of our nation on the way to White genocide. They will not replace us.

The racist blacks will get their way. Always do. There isn't enough Whites that still have a backbone to put up any kind of a fight, or care. Most Whites will put their tail between their legs and roll over when the race card gets played.

It's not racist to point out that there is racism on the side of the black community. This concept that a black person cannot be racist is ridiculous. I've received some complaints by members on this chat forum about this thread so I'm going to ask those participating in this discussion to keep it from crossing the line. So far it hasn't but, it has the potential to go there. If drt4life started his first comments by saying " racist whites are itching for another civil war" none of those that flagged this message would have said a damn thing. I am a German Jewish Mexican and found nothing here offensive. Please don't flag this unless it actually crosses the line into racism. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ps it's also not racist to talk about being white or to have pride in that. If it is then the constitution is truly dead in America and I will fight to bring it back. Blacks and Latinos have black pride and brown pride and no one says it's racist. Why does it flip the moment its white. Being proud of being Irish or Scottish or English is just pride and falls under the same umbrella. They are all white. Get over your prejudice. Talk to a white nationalist. Maybe you'll find you have some things in common. Like our undying love for this country.

I'll get off my soap box now.

racism comes in every color possible,over there the race-card seems to be heavily used,over here it's the nazi-card..
upload_2017-8-22_10-45-33.jpeg

People who complain about this thread are gutless cucks, and probably are the kind of informants who will tell the government who is hoarding and who is stockpiling ammunition in a survival situation. They're probably long-time plants put in place to make sure that the prepping community doesn't develop any politically incorrect ideas.

What I want to know is WHATEVER THE HELL ever happened to MLK's Dream? Because I think this nonsense has him turning over in his grave about now.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

MLK had a ( dream ) and that's all it was, a dream.....world is not that way nor ever will be....Anderson Cooper, A Vanderbilt heir is rich because part of the Vanderbilt money was made during Slavery and owning Slaves, how come he is not under attack by BLM ? The Hypocrisy of the so called Anti-White following and allowing Blacks a free pass is Pathetic.....Everyone is Racist ( Fact ) How many of the, We want the Muslim Refugees have taken any of them in ? How many so called Non-Racist Whites are working in the Chicago Ghetto trying to stop the killing's ? How many Non-Racist Whites are taking in Black Ghetto families ? You tell Anderson Cooper he has to take into his home a Muslim Refugee and a Black Ghetto Gangbanger and see how that works out....I know if I walked into any of the Chicago Gang Territories I would not be met with open arms....It's a ( dream )................or just the truth too many people won't admit to...

MLK had a ( dream ) and that's all it was, a dream.....world is not that way nor ever will be....Anderson Cooper, A Vanderbilt heir is rich because part of the Vanderbilt money was made during Slavery and owning Slaves, how come he is not under attack by BLM ? The Hypocrisy of the so called Anti-White following and allowing Blacks a free pass is Pathetic.....Everyone is Racist ( Fact ) How many of the, We want the Muslim Refugees have taken any of them in ? How many so called Non-Racist Whites are working in the Chicago Ghetto trying to stop the killing's ? How many Non-Racist Whites are taking in Black Ghetto families ? You tell Anderson Cooper he has to take into his home a Muslim Refugee and a Black Ghetto Gangbanger and see how that works out....I know if I walked into any of the Chicago Gang Territories I would not be met with open arms....It's a ( dream )................or just the truth too many people won't admit to...

Cafe philosopher over here. Why don't you get a job and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

Or take some college courses and learn to converse at level above that of a 5th grader.

Your no different than the thugs you hate so much. Pissed off at the world because your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would. Well boo fricking hoo.

Make the necessary changes to make YOUR life better and stop worrying about everyone else.

Damn crybaby.

Cafe philosopher over here. Why don't you get a job and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

Or take some college courses and learn to converse at level above that of a 5th grader.

Your no different than the thugs you hate so much. Pissed off at the world because your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would. Well boo fricking hoo.

Make the necessary changes to make YOUR life better and stop worrying about everyone else.

Damn crybaby.

LMAO..... You can attack me all you want, it just shows your one of the whiny ### cowards.....everything in my prior post is true, If you think I am sorry that I hurt your poor little feelings ? Please go tell Mommy and maybe she will kiss you on the cheek..... maybe your Avatar is what gives you such internet strongman bravery ?

INTERESTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am white and proud of it,,,be damned if I will ever apologize for the color of my skin or what happened several hundred years ago,,,,,the removal of Confederate monuments and the Battle flag is just wrong,every time I hear of another being taken down to appease Blacks or the frigging BLEEDING HEART CHICKENSHIT ASSHATS that are allowing or helping remove them it just burns my ###,,,,

to BIG BROTHER WHO IS WITHOUT DOUBT READING WHAT WE WRITE,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE A NICE BIG FRONT YARD,

JUST PARK THEM IN MY YARD AND I WILL PROUDLY DISPLAY AND DEFEND THEM,,,,WHEN I RUN OUT OF ROOM I DOUBT I WILL HAVE MUCH PROBLEM FINDING OTHERS WHO WILL DO THE SAME

INTERESTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am white and proud of it,,,be damned if I will ever apologize for the color of my skin or what happened several hundred years ago,,,,,the removal of Confederate monuments and the Battle flag is just wrong,every time I hear of another being taken down to appease Blacks or the frigging BLEEDING HEART CHICKENSHIT ASSHATS that are allowing or helping remove them it just burns my ###,,,,

to BIG BROTHER WHO IS WITHOUT DOUBT READING WHAT WE WRITE,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE A NICE BIG FRONT YARD,

JUST PARK THEM IN MY YARD AND I WILL PROUDLY DISPLAY AND DEFEND THEM,,,,WHEN I RUN OUT OF ROOM I DOUBT I WILL HAVE MUCH PROBLEM FINDING OTHERS WHO WILL DO THE SAME

I don't agree with the monuments being taken down either but you can thank the junior neo nazi types who show up to these rallies for that.

They add fuel to fire when they show up pissed off with their swastika tattoos and their mile long rapsheets looking for a fight against an equally pissed off chip on shoulder self victimized counter protester.

They make it about race when they show up. If people want to make a difference...do it the right way.

Write your local politicians and don't give people seeking an audience what they want...an AUDIENCE.

I have no time for any group that thinks it is better than another,,,if a group has the permits to do a march or protest as long as they stay peaceful be they BLACK WHITE PURPLE OR GREEN they are within their rights,,,,,,,the problem is the second group protesting and confronting those with permits,,,,,every damned one of them should be arrested,I don't care what color or race they are

Latest posts

Back