Stone Mountain Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone on this forum agrees with the removal of historic monuments.

I believe this all could have been avoided with a little patience and COMMON sense. Instead people let their emotions get the better of them and now this thing has gained momentum and is quickly escalating.

A self-fulfilling prophecy...

There are a couple simple solutions that would eliminate a lot of the race problems. 1.) Truly start treating every one equal, by; getting rid of affirmative action, quotas, race based preference for education, minority preference, etc.
2.) Cut off all welfare, handouts, free housing, free food, etc. If someone wants to eat they work for it. People who work generally don't have time to get involved in these silly protests.
3.) Start getting serious about prosecuting these vandles and rable rousers.
Or they could all be sent back to their wonderful homeland.

Here in the UK I was gobsmacked to read about black equality activists demanding ALL black schools with all black staff in a large UK city, they did not appear to grasp they were demanding what was once forced upon them, They think self inflicted apartheid was somehow liberating.
I'm ok with all black schools with all black teachers, as long as we can have all White schools with all White teachers. Of course we all know that they would get an inferior education in the all black schools and soon would start demanding access to all White schools. Ignorant fools.

I'm ok with all black schools with all black teachers, as long as we can have all White schools with all White teachers. Of course we all know that they would get an inferior education in the all black schools and soon would start demanding access to all White schools. Ignorant fools.

anNogb0_700b.jpg

I think somewhere way back in this thread the subject was Stone Mountain, LOL

How many of you know that the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT issued a Stone Mountain silver half dollar honoring Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson and "THE VALOR OF THE SOLDIER OF THE SOUTH"? (Of course they removed Jefferson Davis's image)

I have a few of them...

hSqCMeA.png
pgy3A0x.png

How many of you know that the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT issued a Stone Mountain silver half dollar honoring Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson and "THE VALOR OF THE SOLDIER OF THE SOUTH"? (Of course they removed Jefferson Davis's image)

I have a few of them...

hSqCMeA.png
pgy3A0x.png

It was about Stone Mountain, but a certain person for some reason started personal attacks.....plenty of other posts agree with what I have posted, But they don't get attacked by the same poster ?

I have a few of them...

hSqCMeA.png
pgy3A0x.png

Yea because so many career professionals join hate groups right? I'm sure their crowd was thick with Nobel prize winners and successful heads of their communities.

This is what successful people do...they join hate groups and rally on their free time.

I'm sure you would know since you're a self proclaimed man of hate yourself. I'm sure you are a pillar in your community as well. I'm guessing you're happily married with 2.5 kids and nice house in a suburb.

Judging by your posts you sound like a highly intelligent and thought provoking figure.

It all makes sense now. Thank you for clarifying what should have been obvious from the start.

LOL.....Did you see the rap sheets of all the people involved ? Name one Politician writing a letter to that would have changed anything ?

Explain how the woman killed was not at fault ? She willingly went to the protest and got right into the middle of a Fight, she was showing her hate against other people.....HER FAULT.....

You never answer any questions and post a bunch of dribble that has nothing to do with what I posted ?

I never mentioned anything about what any of the protesters did for a living or education level.....

I could care less about your family or how many kids you have, not sure why you posted comments about any of that....

Keep attacking me......I have been attacked by way better, WAY better.......you keep proving what I post......

You keep posting stuff that has nothing to do with my post......Don't like my posts ? don't comment.....

LOL.....Did you see the rap sheets of all the people involved ? Name one Politician writing a letter to that would have changed anything ?

Explain how the woman killed was not at fault ? She willingly went to the protest and got right into the middle of a Fight, she was showing her hate against other people.....HER FAULT.....

You never answer any questions and post a bunch of dribble that has nothing to do with what I posted ?

I never mentioned anything about what any of the protesters did for a living or education level.....

I could care less about your family or how many kids you have, not sure why you posted comments about any of that....

Keep attacking me......I have been attacked by way better, WAY better.......you keep proving what I post......

You keep posting stuff that has nothing to do with my post......Don't like my posts ? don't comment.....

I don't give a flying #### about your 5th grade level rants. Your opinion is irrelevant to me as is your meaningless life. The problem is that there are still many normal people here interested in preparedness whom are too timid to engage this nonsense.

Some people here might still have careers or live clean normal lives. The last thing they thought when they signed up for a preparedness forum was being wrongfully associated with people like yourself.

I don't buy into this race baiting bullshyt. A bad is a bad person. Crap comes in all shapes and sizes. I've met my of share black, white, yellow and hispanic scumbags all across the globe.

The bottom line is that this is about historic monuments UNJUSTIFIABLY being taken down because lowlife scumbags of ALL colors turned this thing into something it ABSOLUTELY isnt.

Maybe if you dedicated as much time writing select governing officials in a calm articulate manner instead of ranting nonsense on here YOU could actually make a DIFFERENCE.

LOL, I have to assume y'all are talking to Chicago Boy since I hit the "Ignore" button on him and can't see his posts. I thought he left a while back...

Stop pretending like you aren't reading my posts doctor. You know I have only stuck around for your amusement.

I'll say my thoughts then leave this thread.

Pretty much all here are on the same page but yet we bicker then throw in name calling (and we wonder what's fuels hatred) NOT debate what's important here and we wonder why the House of Representatives doesn't get nothing done, they pretty much a mirror of ourselves. We agree Stone Mountain stays! I thought the debate was about Statues/Monuments NOT New York, Atlanta, Chicago etc... These Statues and monuments have supports from all walks of life here in the states with over 70% support of the nation saying they should stay.

*sigh

I'll say my thoughts then leave this thread.

Pretty much all here are on the same page but yet we bicker then throw in name calling (and we wonder what's fuels hatred) NOT debate what's important here and we wonder why the House of Representatives doesn't get nothing done, they pretty much a mirror of ourselves. We agree Stone Mountain stays! I thought the debate was about Statues/Monuments NOT New York, Atlanta, Chicago etc... These Statues and monuments have supports from all walks of life here in the states with over 70% support of the nation saying they should stay.

*sigh

Agreed. Unfortunately some people only get the message when you speak their native tongue.

Ps it's also not racist to talk about being white or to have pride in that. If it is then the constitution is truly dead in America and I will fight to bring it back. Blacks and Latinos have black pride and brown pride and no one says it's racist. Why does it flip the moment its white. Being proud of being Irish or Scottish or English is just pride and falls under the same umbrella. They are all white. Get over your prejudice. Talk to a white nationalist. Maybe you'll find you have some things in common. Like our undying love for this country.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Amen. That's a pretty good soapbox and you are encouraged to get it out whenever you want.

I have a few of them...

hSqCMeA.png
pgy3A0x.png
Why did they omit Jefferson Davis?

You lot need to remember that being British I am right even when I am wrong, and I am right even when I have no idea what I'm talking about, as Roninsensie recently pointed out to me. Lighten up guys lifes to short as it is

Rule number one. Silent is always right.
Rule number two. When Silent is wrong, see rule one.

Latest posts

Back