royal treatment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arx5ryn-imgur.gif

Meisha Tate

What dreams are made of. This is the greatest video on earth.

Last edited:
Mav, our wife would have been proud by your comment.

Toexit. . . I find that video too funny! The officer thinks he is sly by not turning his head or changing his facial expression when she is bending over and he is checking her out.

Toexit. . . I find that video too funny! The officer thinks he is sly by not turning his head or changing his facial expression when she is bending over and he is checking her out.

It was Toexit bikini shot of Mia Kang I had on the screen when Lisa walked in, I don't think she even seen my post, by the time she seen SE and Toexit post she walked away lol

Danil it's ingrained in our DNA we can't help it. Some are just better at hiding it. The rest use sunglasses...lol.

If u think that's funny click the video below that. Lmfao.

It was Toexit bikini shot of Mia Kang I had on the screen when Lisa walked in, I don't think she even seen my post, by the time she seen SE and Toexit post she walked away lol

funny017.gif

Maverick u are what we call a "pro". Nicely played. Lol.

I would say thread has gone off course but then again it does say royal treatment.

Wife walks in with a cup of tea sits down next to me and looks at these post 'what are you guys talking about' 'oh, I see' (personally I believe she was just checking my spelling) gets up and walks away *sigh

heck she was just making sure you were behaving yourself,,,,

Latest posts

Back