royal treatment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the biggest headache at the end of the day for a man who puts on his pants the same way I do. Don't get me wrong, I will always enjoy watching Top Gun but that is the only movie that he has been in that impressed me. Beside, Iceman was way hotter than Maverick. I also can not get into his beliefs with the Scientology cult.

Seems like the biggest headache at the end of the day for a man who puts on his pants the same way I do. Don't get me wrong, I will always enjoy watching Top Gun but that is the only movie that he has been in that impressed me. Beside, Iceman was way hotter than Maverick. I also can not get into his beliefs with the Scientology cult.

Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he wiped his tail with gold leafs.

Yeah that Scientology clan is no joke.

Never cared for him or his movies including top gun which was wrong on many levels in it's depiction of the NSAWC aka Top Gun at Miramar

giphy.gif

I'm not a big fan of his either (not that he would care seeing how his fan base consists primarily of middle-aged soccer moms). However u won't find many kids who grew up in 1990s/1980s whom didn't daydream about being fighter pilots for at least a short while after watching Top Gun.

Or racing motorcycles...:D

I am a fan of lots of his movies as he had a cool factor that he did well. That being said, he's nuttier than a payday candy bar with that Scientology crap. Not to mention marrying a child..... that ended well..... I guess that's why I don't want to meet movie stars. They tend to ruin the persona they create in their movies by being more than normally messed up real people.

Latest posts

Back