priorities & value in hypothetical SHTF scenario

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did you join the forum to argue the point of prepping, if you feel it's a waste of time then why are you here? If it's nothing more than to chastise the group than my involvement in this thread is a waste!

So based on your logic I have to move out of the city in order to become a true prepper?

I came here to learn and have been doing so. However I feel like some here have this US vs Them attitude towards Urban Preppers. I've been taking cheap shots since I've gotten here. Couldnt care less but don't expect me to take it laying down.

Last edited:
So based on your logic I have move out of city in order to become a true prepper??

I came here to learn and have been doing so. However I feel like some here have this US vs Them attitude towards Urban Preppers. I've been taking cheap shots since I've gotten here.

You've basically have been telling me that all city dwellers are incompetent flakes whom will be doomed from get go. How else do you expect me to respond.

So based on your logic I have move out of city in order to become a true prepper??

I came here to learn and have been doing so. However I feel like some here have this US vs Them attitude towards Urban Preppers. I've been taking cheap shots since I've gotten here.
you've also been giving cheap shots.
your attitude seems to be that of every non prepper I have ever spoken to, to ridicule those that prepare but to do nothing yourself until some emergency occurs, by which time its far to late to do anything but panic.
if however you are a newbie to prepping, you are going about it the wrong way.

you've also been giving cheap shots.
your attitude seems to be that of every non prepper I have ever spoken to, to ridicule those that prepare but to do nothing yourself until some emergency occurs, by which time its far to late to do anything but panic.
if however you are a newbie to prepping, you are going about it the wrong way.

You seem like a nice enough guy but you make some pretty outlandish statements. Maybe u should go back a few pages and reread some of ur previous comments about WELCOMING THE APOCALYPSE.

Yes I'm a troll. Why don't you back out of this thread and see how many responses I've gotten or how many views my posts have generated.

Last edited:
quantity means nothing, its quality that counts.
I've been here long enough to have earned my place.
newbie's need to learn and inwardly digest, not call everyone an idiot just because they cant see why something is done the way it is.
you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder.

quantity means nothing, its quality that counts.
I've been here long enough to have earned my place.
newbie's need to learn and inwardly digest, not call everyone an idiot just because they cant see why something is done the way it is.

Paulie my boy if I'm such a troll then why do you bother responding to my pointless threads? Wouldn't that make you an accomplice?

just trying to figure out if your a troll or just a biased uninformed sheeple.
of course, I could just put you on ignore and have done with it, but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, at first!!:p
According to you I'm all the above. Yet for some reason you keep responding to me...so I don't know...I think it's pretty clear that you're in on it.

Then out of desperation I will flock to the country in an attempt to take what's yours... only because I'm unarmed & weak from lack of calories...to find myself gunned down by a more intelligent and far more prepared hill billy

What's wrong with hillbillies? They have done more with less than most. Have you read the foxfire series, if you're wanting to learn the o'l ways it's a hell of a series to have. The art of the past is being lost with today's complacency :(

What's wrong with hillbillies? They have done more with less than most. Have you read the foxfire series, if you're wanting to learn the o'l ways it's a hell of a series to have. The art of the past is being lost with today's complacency :(

I never said there is anything wrong with hillbillies. Some of my most loyal friends have been Hillbillies. I just don't like to be prejudged or labeled because of where I choose to live.

Latest posts

Back