Penicillin

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolnor

Reaction score
I am in the chemistry business so I can buy these substances. They are hard to get in my country, you can fake a desease and get a prescription, othervise its problematic.
You need 20g for one typical treatment så 25g is plenty.
1651224645366.jpeg

This is one of my pet gripes. Penicillin is something I know works for a variety of diseases. I know it is anti-bacterial but somehow it works on colds, ear aches, sinus problems---why I don't know but it does. As a child in the late 1940s to early 1950s it was given universally. Then they began substituting other drugs and telling us we needed to cut back on penicillin, to be used only in the most dire cases, so that bacteria will not develop immunity.

But I don't think this is all of "their" reasoning. I think if you are a member of the elite class, whatever that is-politics, medicine, insurance elites--I don't know for sure, but if you are an elite member, your child can get all the penicillin they need. In other words they are saving this for themselves and their children. Your child gets an inferior substitute so the possibility of immune bacteria is lessened FOR THEIR CHILD.

I am in the chemistry business so I can buy these substances. They are hard to get in my country, you can fake a desease and get a prescription, othervise its problematic.
You need 20g for one typical treatment så 25g is plenty.
View attachment 16114
How long do you plan to stretch that 20g treatment out? The powerful pills are 500mg and the LD50 (rats) is 1040mg(edit: per kg, you got me there rolnor, no worries on the dosage). $76 really isn't all that bad, I should try to order some. Rarely do chemical supply houses give me a hard time. I'm curious what my old neighbor pays hit vet now. He keeps a bottle of it in the fridge (it's G though, not meant to be eaten).

Last edited:
How long do you plan to stretch that 20g treatment out? The powerful pills are 500mg and the LD50 (rats) is 1040mg. $76 really isn't all that bad, I should try to order some. Rarely do chemical supply houses give me a hard time. I'm curious what my old neighbor pays hit vet now. He keeps a bottle of it in the fridge (it's G though, not meant to be eaten).
You need 2g/day for 10days usually. The LD50 is 1040mg/kg bodymass?

Oh yea, your right, i forgot we are like 70kg :) nevermind.
I am in the chemistry business
Second question... Perhaps you could help me with an idea being you are into chemistry as it is rapidly fading from my memory due to non-use. I have tucked away a 500mL bottle of boron trifluoride diethyl etherate that I no longer have any use for. I have been trying to think of a fun project to use it up because it is scary stuff and I want it gone before I die (don't want family playing with it when I'm gone). I originally intended to use it for the direct synthesis of benzocaine from p-amino benzoic acid, but I never got around to it. Any ideas? I'd sell it/give it away, but the hazmat fee is more than the stuff is worth...

Last edited:
Its widely used as Lewis-acid, very corrosive. If it was boron tribromide you could convert kodeine to morphine…

Its widely used as Lewis-acid, very corrosive. If it was boron tribromide you could convert kodeine to morphine…
I'm really not into drug manufacture.... If I was, I'd use it to cyclize CBD to THC :)

Last edited:
Colds are virus? Rhino-virus I beleive.

I know where you are going and yes, colds are virus. But believe me penicillin still works. I have asked doctors about this and of course the first reaction is to deny me the drug. I go on and on and then they say, OK, some of the secondary infection is staff bacteria and or strep bacteria. This accounts for the ears and throat. So, I ask the doctor "are you going to test for bacterial infection"? Of course they are not so I end up settling for a lesser antibiotic even though it "is just a cold".

The reason doctors don't hand it out like Halloween candy is because of resistance. Not only can things become resistant, another problem is that if you don't kill it 100%, you merely kill the weakest parts making room for the bad stuff to flourish. You should not take penicillin for every cold.

There was a time when I took antibiotics quite frequently. My teeth are dark because of all the tetracycline and doxycycline I took when I was young. Antibiotics did me more harm than good. I haven't taken any in decades and I have not had anywhere near the infections I used to. I hardly ever get colds anymore and I used to get them all the time.
If I get something life threatening, I might take them, but otherwise I let my immune system handle it. I support my immune system, I don't fight it. I let fevers run their course.

I get Z packs (azithromycin) at our feed store. It's 7 in a bottle with a fish picture on it. $35.00. This fish picture is just for looks.

Latest posts

Back