Opening Season?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I was thinking about the 17 year old who's killed 2 thugs & blew 1/2 an arm off the third. At first WI was trying to extradite him from IL, then backed off. I can see teams of lawyers huddling up trying to choose between a hard place and a rock. Their choices?

1. Go after the kid. The problem is that they will lose, and it will be a circus. Imagine all the free TV time showing how the thugs chased him. Hit him with a skateboard. How many more were following to get their shots in. To show the history of how many other people have been killed by these rioters? No jury outside of antifa will come back with a murder charge, even a manslaughter charge. It will show how inept local democrat leaders are at protecting people.

2. Stand down and declare 'open season' on rioters. Let 2 get killed here, and dozens if not hundreds more will fall. And the reason will keep stretching. This boy killed them to save his own life. The next will kill thugs to protect someone else's life. The one following will be to protect property. The next will be to prevent a thug from further destroying their car.

And then there is the antifa side of things. Their illegally armed (err... formerly right-armed?) thug had a handgun but did not use it against the kid. Will their side shoot more?

Hence the reason for these legal huddles. A can of worms has been opened up, and they must quickly do something or watch Civil War 2.0 open up. The only answer I can see is to end these riots before they begin, and that means lots of police shutting it down. Huh, too bad they've fired all the cops. Will they let federal agents in to control the thug animals and make Trump look even better? They've created this mess and I don't see a path to get out of it.

And then there is the antifa side of things. Their illegally armed (err... formerly right-armed?) thug had a handgun but did not use it against the kid. Will their side shoot more?
To quote Jeff Cooper: "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

I was thinking about the 17 year old who's killed 2 thugs & blew 1/2 an arm off the third. At first WI was trying to extradite him from IL, then backed off. I can see teams of lawyers huddling up trying to choose between a hard place and a rock. Their choices?

1. Go after the kid. The problem is that they will lose, and it will be a circus. Imagine all the free TV time showing how the thugs chased him. Hit him with a skateboard. How many more were following to get their shots in. To show the history of how many other people have been killed by these rioters? No jury outside of antifa will come back with a murder charge, even a manslaughter charge. It will show how inept local democrat leaders are at protecting people.

2. Stand down and declare 'open season' on rioters. Let 2 get killed here, and dozens if not hundreds more will fall. And the reason will keep stretching. This boy killed them to save his own life. The next will kill thugs to protect someone else's life. The one following will be to protect property. The next will be to prevent a thug from further destroying their car.

Hence the reason for these legal huddles. A can of worms has been opened up, and they must quickly do something or watch Civil War 2.0 open up. The only answer I can see is to end these riots before they begin, and that means lots of police shutting it down. Huh, too bad they've fired all the cops. Will they let federal agents in to control the thug animals and make Trump look even better? They've created this mess and I don't see a path to get out of it.

There is at least one witness an video showing 2 prior gunshots before the kid fired his weapon.

There is also the other side of it. The guy with a missing bicep, what has he been charged with? We know he's a convicted felon and we have numerous pictures and video showing him holding a handgun. Where is the gun? He also should be charged with assault. Anyone know status?

I am enraged as all of you are.... But I just heard one of the first polls half-assed quantifying the shift. Trump and Republicans LEAD, not tied with The Dems by 3-6 points as of today in virtually every swing state. Biden trails Hillary (at the same time) by 5-10 points in all states.

The murder in Portland was after the sampling. Trump and the Rs are headed to a major landslide and NOBODY is going to stay home in November. It will be retribution time! As usual, this poll does not count the hidden Trump vote and it is only one poll, but I promise people all over this country no matter race, politics, religion, ethnicity. sexual orientation are ALL fed up with Democrats, any and ALL Democrats

I am enraged as all of you are.... But I just heard one of the first polls half-assed quantifying the shift. Trump and Republicans LEAD, not tied with The Dems by 3-6 points as of today in virtually every swing state. Biden trails Hillary (at the same time) by 5-10 points in all states.

The murder in Portland was after the sampling. Trump and the Rs are headed to a major landslide and NOBODY is going to stay home in November. It will be retribution time! As usual, this poll does not count the hidden Trump vote and it is only one poll, but I promise people all over this country no matter race, politics, religion, ethnicity. sexual orientation are ALL fed up with Democrats, any and ALL Democrats

I saw this news too. While it makes me feel a bit better about our Nation’s future, please, please don’t anyone take it for granted. It is so important that we get every good American out to vote for Trump...which is actually a Vote to stay a Free Country!!!

Last night when I went out on a break, I noticed a big truck sitting there by the employee entrance which is not unusual at all. People wait for loved ones to get off there all the time. But at my next break, I noticed the truck and guy still there. It was around 1 amish. The white, very well built guy got out of his truck. I noticed a firearm on his hip. I figured security, but I have never known our store to have one posted during the overnight shift. Hurricanes hit and even when Covid started for the first few days there was security but this is the first I have ever seen for the night shift workers. Even when I was not officially a night shift worker there was many days I would go in for my 9 hr shift not getting everything done and go back in after I got to come home for a few hours and try to catch a nap. We haven't as far as I know had any of the uproar or violence in our town. My company does tend to side with caution though and protects its workers as best they can. It just makes me wonder right now.

Last night when I went out on a break, I noticed a big truck sitting there by the employee entrance which is not unusual at all. People wait for loved ones to get off there all the time. But at my next break, I noticed the truck and guy still there. It was around 1 amish. The white, very well built guy got out of his truck. I noticed a firearm on his hip. I figured security, but I have never known our store to have one posted during the overnight shift. Hurricanes hit and even when Covid started for the first few days there was security but this is the first I have ever seen for the night shift workers. Even when I was not officially a night shift worker there was many days I would go in for my 9 hr shift not getting everything done and go back in after I got to come home for a few hours and try to catch a nap. We haven't as far as I know had any of the uproar or violence in our town. My company does tend to side with caution though and protects its workers as best they can. It just makes me wonder right now.

Maybe with the violence spreading to smaller towns now they decided they needed a guard? Or perhaps someone has been taking home stuff they didn’t pay for?

Maybe with the violence spreading to smaller towns now they decided they needed a guard? Or perhaps someone has been taking home stuff they didn’t pay for?
I am thinking the first that you suggest. . . Unfortunately. We have enough video cameras to take care of the second suggestion.

On Instagram, Reinoehl Spoke About Being Ready To “Fight”

“Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight. There are so many of us protesters that are just protesting without a clue of where that will lead. That’s just the beginning that’s where the fight starts. If that’s as far as you can take it thank you for your participation but please stand aside and support the ones that are willing to fight. I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! If the police continue to pick on and beat up innocent citizens that are peacefully voicing their objections, it must be met with equal force! We are currently living through a crucial point in Humanities evolution. We truly have an opportunity right now to fix everything. But it will be a fight like no other! It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties. I was in the army and I hated it. I did not feel like fighting for them would ever be a good cause. Today’s protesters and antifa are my brothers in arms. This is a Cause to fight for This truly is fighting for my country! I have children that need to live in a world run by Common Sense and human decency. And I will do anything to make sure that happens. Now is the time to change the course of humanity. If we fold now just because they show some Force we will be lost for another hundred years. And I don’t think the planet will let us live that long if we don’t straighten shit up. Please be safe strong and United. I love you all.”

Interview from Michael Reinoehl who shot and killed Aaron Danielson, who often went by the pseudonymJay Bishop.” . Obviously he didn't "step back" like he said in his interview. Hope his daughter wasnt with him this go around.
He said he is a "professional snowboarder"
iu

Oh my. . who would have thought? Oh yeah, only a dumb ###. . . Sorry eyes are rolling. Sorry Doc, I did try to quote you but internet sucks here and I am in that kind of mood. . .

Latest posts

Back