Opening Season?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a professional snowboarder and probably living in his mommy's basement?

Things are getting more crazy by the minute. Just a couple more articles from the past hour:
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...illions-federal-coronavirus-funds-exclusively
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...tory-flu-vaccines-for-all-students-in-boston/
The first is that Oregon is creating a $62 million for only blacks and black-owned business taken from federal Corona-fighting funds. Pure racism. The second article shows protestors in Boston because they are trying to force all students under 30 to take vaccines.

The Left are in full assault. Many more murders to come, watch your 6 and your 12.
\

if you have a brain at all there is only one side,,,,,,looters and rioters all BLM and Antifa members need to be put down hard,,,,,pass the ammo

Can't! Wow, I haven't needed to buy any ammo for quite some time. Sure, I picked up several thousand 22 cal rounds here & there. But, I'll admit, those really aren't 'real' rounds. But I was in a bigger town, and stopped at an Academy. Eye opening. Maybe 40ft of shelf space, 6 or 8 shelves high. Call it 250 ft of actual empty shelves. And maybe 3 ft of ammo, a few odds & ends that nobody wants. Yes, there was plenty of shotgun shells (they never seem to sell all of those for some reason).

Also spoke to a friend who works at a gun store. He said they have maybe 5 boxes of all the common ammo (9mm, 380, 38...) behind the counter, and that is just so that somebody can get a box if they buy a gun. And that is it. He said they can't even get most of the guns any more.

But that leaves training & effectiveness. Conservatives include a 17 year old kid who can take out 2 scumbags & blow the arm off a third. And antifa's side is represented by the guy holding a gun with one hand and his other hand holding up that arm because the bicep is blown off the first arm. Winter is coming. War is coming. If you don't have it, you can't get it. If you haven't trained, you won't be able to.

For many of us it ain't our first rodeo! I thought my days had come and gone but now I look at my grandchildren and I'm ready to say "eff" it, let's dance!
I'm too old to be crashing through doors, but i can still put 5 of 6 in a quarter @ 100.

The Oregon county where Astoria is the main city, 40 miles north of Portland is now voting on nullifying ALL FIREARMS LAWS! no fed background check, no waiting period, no registry, no local, state or federal laws will be allowed. 2nd amendment overrules all the laws. Seems like people are getting ready to solve the problem themselves.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...oehl-has-been-shot-dead-by-police-developing/
The scumbag fired 40 or 50 rounds at police before they took him down. Hang on, doesn't the left say that you don't need more than 10 rounds in a weapon?

Agreed, justice is served. Too mad so many more aren't resolved quickly like this. Murderers, child abusers, rapists, they all deserve quick justice like this. And society would be for the better if we did it.

I heard the Proud Boys are coming to Portland. I wish they wouldn't. Right now the wave is going for Trump. As much as I would love to see Rose City Antifa get their arses handed to them, I think it will make many new Trump converts think maybe both sides are crazy if it happens. The MSM will certainly make the "alt-right white supremacists" the bad guys, and pretend THAT is why antifa exists, making the radical left the good guys again. The right needs to wait until after the election, when the left tries to steal it from Trump.

Witnesses said they saw the man get out of the car after he was blocked from fleeing and fire '40 to 50 shots' at law enforcement before he was shot dead.
Police would not immediately confirm whether Reinoehl had fired his weapon, but said that no officers were injured in the confrontation.
So unless he is at point blank range like he was with Jay, he couldn't hit squat. 40-50 shots at law enforcement with an AR-15, not one hit. I suspect many of the "armed" ANTIFI thugs have similar levels of firearm proficiency.
This "civil war" he said is coming will be the shortest one in history.

I heard the Proud Boys are coming to Portland. I wish they wouldn't. Right now the wave is going for Trump. As much as I would love to see Rose City Antifa get their arses handed to them, I think it will make many new Trump converts think maybe both sides are crazy if it happens. The MSM will certainly make the "alt-right white supremacists" the bad guys, and pretend THAT is why antifa exists, making the radical left the good guys again. The right needs to wait until after the election, when the left tries to steal it from Trump.

I agree totally with you, Helen.... we have waited this long. We have won the "hearts and minds' of the majority of the populace in spite of the MSM... and everyone knows it. It will be time to clean house in a few weeks. THEN will be the time

There is a saying: "The time for talking is over." Period. And I think we are there.

We've had months, years of these loonies having protests & gatherings and breaking stuff & rioting. I think the majority of the public are done. They don't want to hear it. They don't care what happens, as long as the riots end. The looting ends. The assault against citizens walking down a sidewalk ends.

It started with a modest 17 year old child. His life was threatened, and he killed 2 assailants (aka morons) and blew the bicep off the third felon. Half the country looked around and said "oh, wait? What, I can do that? I can defend myself? OK then." Followed by the sound of a round going into the chamber and the safety getting switched off. Did you see what Washington State Police did to protestors blocking the state highway? Yanked them out, threw them down, handcuffed them and threw them into a paddywagon. Another example, the wacko who killed a Trump supporter in Portland, this morning in Washington State they tracked him down. He fired 40 or 50 rounds from an AR15 at police (hitting nothing), and they shot him dead on the spot.

Time for talking is done. Anyone not walking around without a conceal carry (excluding kids and the unable) is a fool.

This guy is just another example of how irrational these white liberals have become. For them, I truly believe this has nothing to do with BLM. They are nearly all failures in life looking for an excuse to get even. They have done nothing productive their entire lives, and are unwilling to admit it to themselves that it is their own damn fault. Now they are angry because they are poor, and uneducated, and they have squandered away any opportunities they had to do something useful and be productive with their life. Jordan Peterson has a beautiful video that describes them perfectly. It is about Marxists. Make sure you start at the beginning.

These riots are all about Marxism! The Dem party is no more. It is a Marxist party now!

Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.”

The first battlefield is to rewrite history… Take away the heritage of a people and they are easily persuaded.” karl marx

Latest posts

Back