Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh, I see. He was a spinal surgeon.
The $27,000,000: twenty-seven million: 27 → 270 → 2,700 → 27,000 → 270,000 → 2,700,000 → 27,000,000: 27x10 to the sixth power. Twenty seven million dollars settlement...

How much does an orthopedic spine surgeon make a year?
The American Medical Group Association's Physician Compensation Survey separates the salaries of spine surgeons from orthopedic surgeons. According to their research, spine surgeons make $688,500 a year on average. Feb 19, 2018

Now it all makes sense.
'Murica :USA:

I’m sorry Floyd died. I think the cop was an asshole for needing on him for as long as he did. I also think that resisting and fighting the cops after you were arrested for forgery was a really stupid thing to do. What’s really sad now is this 27 million dollars is coming from taxpayers Pockets. The city will have less money for parks, water, police, garbage pickup, infrastructure, etc. First, a stupid criminal was treated rougher than needed and died. Second the cities taxpayers were robbed. There is no good in this story at all.

Where does that $27,000,000 come from? I'll bet that if it came out of the police retirement fund, shared equally, they would do a much better job of policing themselves.

Floyd was a drug addict with a long criminal record and an all around waste of skin. He had so much drugs in his system the coroner was surprised that he lived long enough for the cop to choke him with his knee. While I dont care for the tactics the cops used, the world is a better place without him in it. The only problem is that his family profited from his death at the tax payers expense. They'll be broke and back on welfare soon.

1617662807606.png

His autopsy report
"No bruising or hemorrhaging noted in the musculature of the neck. "
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...lic-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

Cops are people. Not just mindless enforcers of a corrupt government. I have noticed some racism. I used to travel a lot. For whatever reason when I got stopped. The cop was always " Sir and no sir and did you notice your headlight, tail light, or break light were out?" I have some black friends and the first thing a cop would say was. "For your safety and mine turn around and put your hands behind your back,"

Im from northern MN. Most of the protestors from the first round, you know, the ones that burnt our stores and destroyed lives in minneapolis... THEY WERE NOT FROM OUR STATE. 99% of the agitators and violent protestors arrived by the bus load. People (again, not from minnesota) were threatening to bring their violence here to my little northern community. People up here protested, but those non-violent local protestors who care about our community would have fed those idiots to the wolves in the koochiching county state forest had they came here by the bus load.

Floyd was combative as hell, and at first, force was very much justified. But, at the end, all 4 of them are guilty. They all need to be thrown in prison. Any one of them could have stopped what happened. Just don't let the error of one dumb cop and the piss poor judgement of his clicky cop friends make you think they are all bad. They tried to defund our cops and crime went WAY up. We need our cops, and we need them to also be held accountable for their actions.

Can't wait to see what happens when the cops are aquitted. There is no evidence the cop caused Floyd's death.

I don't know - never had this same feeling about all other previous racial hotspots >> for whatever reason I think this Twin Cities eruption will be like none of the rest including Obammy's Ferguson & Baltimore riot proddings ...

maybe it's just dumbazz Biden - ????

Im from northern MN. Most of the protestors from the first round, you know, the ones that burnt our stores and destroyed lives in minneapolis... THEY WERE NOT FROM OUR STATE. 99% of the agitators and violent protestors arrived by the bus load. People (again, not from minnesota) were threatening to bring their violence here to my little northern community. People up here protested, but those non-violent local protestors who care about our community would have fed those idiots to the wolves in the koochiching county state forest had they came here by the bus load.

Floyd was combative as hell, and at first, force was very much justified. But, at the end, all 4 of them are guilty. They all need to be thrown in prison. Any one of them could have stopped what happened. Just don't let the error of one dumb cop and the piss poor judgement of his clicky cop friends make you think they are all bad. They tried to defund our cops and crime went WAY up. We need our cops, and we need them to also be held accountable for their actions.
I agree with the first part of your post, but I have to disagree with the second half, at least the first 5 sentences. Do agree with the last two though.

Floyd died from a drug over dose, at least in my opinion especially since his autopsy said there was no bruising or hemorrhaging noted in the musculature of the neck. . . That should tell you along with hopefully the jury that it was not because he had a knee to the neck. . . It would have shown up in the autopsy. Did you get a chance to read the report I posted on his autopsy? It doesn't take much of his drug choice to overdose. Why is the prosecutor not willing to have testimony from Floyd"s drug dealer. . . Red Flag right there.

I agree with the first part of your post, but I have to disagree with the second half, at least the first 5 sentences. Do agree with the last two though.

Floyd died from a drug over dose, at least in my opinion especially since his autopsy said there was no bruising or hemorrhaging noted in the musculature of the neck. . . That should tell you along with hopefully the jury that it was not because he had a knee to the neck. . . It would have shown up in the autopsy. Did you get a chance to read the report I posted on his autopsy? It doesn't take much of his drug choice to overdose. Why is the prosecutor not willing to have testimony from Floyd"s drug dealer. . . Red Flag right there.

Drug overdose seems a bit inaccurate to me after watching all the body camera footage. Fentanyl overdoses are similar to heroin overdoses in that the patient is usually incoherent prior to going unconscious. When I say he was uncooperative, I am not only referring to him throwing a fit at the car, but also the moment they tried taking him out of his SUV. He refused to show his hands, kept reacing out of view, and although "overdosed", walked perfectly fine right till he was being put in the police car, and then proceeded to claim claustrophobia and kick and scream. Regardless what DARE taught you in school about drugs (no offense intended), he sure as hell didn't overdose, nor was he even remotely close to it at the time. The medical examiner also agrees the drugs did not kill him.

I have a weak heart. If I was abusing my body with recreational use of narcotics and was facing a federal counterfeit charge, I might have a heart attack too. Tell me this... why wasn't he "claustrophobic" in his car?

Watch the footage again. The one cop continuously checks to see how limp his leg was, the other one in the middle was looking at the rest like "are we really doing this?" and the one on the street was more worried about the concerned public than floyd. Them cops screwed up big time. I'm just a country guy with a Trump flag, I'm not a BLM activist trying to blame the system.

Last edited:
Also have to figure in the fact that he was a well known drug user. I am not familiar at all with drugs, but know with alcohol a person develops a resistance over time so they drink more to feel a "buzz" or get drunk. So I can only imagine it is the same with drugs?
but with opioids, trust me, you are not anywhere near dead if you can hold a conversation. It is a 100% fact opiods did not kill him. They don't kill people after they wear off, its either you screwed up and took too much or you'll survive to try again. Opioids did not kill Mr. Floyd.

Edit: I'll also go as far to say he hadn't just taken it either. Opioids make people less responsive as they kick in, he became panicked and started resisting further. Even PCP wouldn't explain his behavior.

Love all the "Web M.D.s" in here. Perhaps you need to A. Read the full toxicology report, and B. Research what Fentanyl is used for and how it works. There was a LOT more than Fentanyl in his system. Best he is going to get (MAYBE) is involuntary manslaughter.

Latest posts

Back