Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that the prosecutions key witness, the testimony of the medical coordinator was so effective for the defense during cross-examination, the defense has made it known they are planning on using the medical coordinator as their defense witness.

According to the official autopsy, Floyd did not die of asphyxiation but cardiac arrest as the cause of death. Hence the prosecution asked the jury to dismiss the autopsy.

Regardless, I would not want to be in that city.
Possibly any major city.

The defense lawyer keeps beating up these medical professionals making them comment on the lack of risks regarding the prone position after they already done established it wasn't the prone position Chauvin used. His knee was on his neck, not back/shoulder, but the defense is pounding into the heads of the jury the proper position is safe in hopes of making them forget the cop didn't even execute the restraint properly. These medical professionals should be responding "If the prone position had been used properly, yes, it would have been safer for Floyd... The state is dropping the ball big time. I lost count of all the missed objection opportunities as well. The prosecution is running out of steam.

The defense even made her comment on a hypothetical situation involving his death if the cops had not been involved. How 性交ing irrelevant is that?

Here's my WebMD diagnosis (note the sarcasm): I have done drugs and have witnessed overdoses. While the world contemplates how a lethal dose of fentanyl (the meth was miniscule) can allow him to complain about pain and discomfort, I'll be here listening to Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb :)

Last edited:
Based off the few analysis I read, yesterday was the first good day (out of 9 days) the prosecution had.
The first two experts did pretty much what they were supposed to do. Although the prosecution giving the defense the charts and diagrams the one Dr. was going to use at 1700 the day before was kinda BS. But that is the kind of games lawyers play.
The third prosecution expert, apparently he has no expertise in forensics at all, i.e. not board certified in forensics, no degree, never employed to do forensics.

Watching CNN. It looks to me like they are really trying to prime the pump for mass rioting and class warfare. In this "Trial by Media". They have already declared the prosecution the winner. There are 2 sides to every story. The defense has not even started yet. The testimony the prosecution's own doctor gave was that Floyd had heart disease with 2 arteries that nourish his heart, being partially closed off and one 90% closed. They also admitted that he had enough drugs in his system to kill him. All the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt in one juror. Then there will be massive rioting. I heard a black guy threaten to take the rioting out of the big cities and into the suburbs. CNN will sell many commercials.

Watching CNN. It looks to me like they are really trying to prime the pump for mass rioting and class warfare. In this "Trial by Media". They have already declared the prosecution the winner. There are 2 sides to every story. The defense has not even started yet. The testimony the prosecution's own doctor gave was that Floyd had heart disease with 2 arteries that nourish his heart, being partially closed off and one 90% closed. They also admitted that he had enough drugs in his system to kill him. All the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt in one juror. Then there will be massive rioting. I heard a black guy threaten to take the rioting out of the big cities and into the suburbs. CNN will sell many commercials.

All the reason more why not to watch CNN.

All the reason more why not to watch CNN.
With the Trump Slump leading to media layoffs, they need more news to report on. They would like nothing more than to fabricate a deadly situation to pump more views into their networks. These news outlets have successfully affixed steering wheels to the backs of nearly all Americans, left or right, and I guarantee they are not done trying to drive people around. With the authority of the federal government reaching beyond the aspects of interstate trade, their desire to influence people by the masses with propaganda and lies will never be successfully challenged. I patiently wait for Adam Kokesh to run for not-president.

Last edited:
Whatever happens in the outcome of the trial, the ghetto class will burn and loot like they always do. The media will encourage them, make excuses for their animal behavior and blame the White man, like they always do. But the world is a better place without this drug addicted criminal in it.

if the DNC sanctioned looting & rioting continues >>> it's hard to tell just what will be happening - I half expect Biden to get involved and open his puppet mouth to excuse anything including outrite attacks on whites ....

expect the unexpected >>> wouldn't discount a left turn into a white subdivision or town - the BLM & ANTIFA tried this in their protesting BS in various parts of the country - once the genie comes popping out, it'll be hard to find the cork, much less stopper it back up ....

Last edited:
Why bother following the trial? You all know what is going to happen. Minneapolis residents need to pay their fire insurance premiums up to date and increase coverage if possible.
CNN has already declared the prosecution the winner. If by some terrible perversion of justice according to CNN the defense makes their point anyone who feels oppressed is fully justified in murdering white people or burning and looting their possessions.

I read that the prosecutions key witness, the testimony of the medical coordinator was so effective for the defense during cross-examination, the defense has made it known they are planning on using the medical coordinator as their defense witness.

According to the official autopsy, Floyd did not die of asphyxiation but cardiac arrest as the cause of death. Hence the prosecution asked the jury to dismiss the autopsy.

Regardless, I would not want to be in that city.
Possibly any major city.
Would LOVE to see a blood TOX screen on him, Prop caused the heart attack!!!

1618438922781.png

Latest posts

Back