Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/29/read-murder-complaint-details-george-floyds-last-minutes/

The LEFT wont believe it, AND they will use the inconclusive finding as an excuse to cause more civil unrest, claiming a cover up.

That is why my daughter homeschools hers and my son sends his to private school. We help them with that. I never want any of ours in public school. All the kids are doing amazingly.
And if all US moms were as enlightened and switched on as you Antifa and the left would be wiped out because this starts in GRADE SCHOOL.

The LEFT wont believe it, AND they will use the inconclusive finding as an excuse to cause more civil unrest, claiming a cover up.

If the second autopsy came back the same as the first, I believe it. BUT, the police are still responsible for that poor mans death because they were on his neck shutting off his airflow! And the other 3 were all over him too. They can’t claim innocence. They were treating that man brutally...instead of restraining him ONLY to the point that was necessary.

If the second autopsy came back the same as the first, I believe it. BUT, the police are still responsible for that poor mans death because they were on his neck shutting off his airflow! And the other 3 were all over him too. They can’t claim innocence. They were treating that man brutally...instead of restraining him ONLY to the point that was necessary.

Absolutely that cop murdered the black gent whilst three other cops watched. Its like a lynch mob.

Absolutely that cop murdered the black gent whilst three other cops watched. Its like a lynch mob.
Yes the former Cop killed Him . As I posted even before the autopsy . It wouldn't cause strangulation or suffocation . He cut the blood flow of to the brain with His knee .

Yes the former Cop killed Him . As I posted even before the autopsy . It wouldn't cause strangulation or suffocation . He cut the blood flow of to the brain with His knee .

The 2nd autopsy is back and you were absolutely correct!

“Attorneys for George Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.”

“Attorneys for George Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.”

Well, that should cause the rioting to intensify.

It seems the first autopsy agrees more with what I said . The 2nd seems to say suffocation . Either way most of the rioters probably don't know His name or care how He died . Couple years from now most people will have forgotten His name but will remember how people acted during the riots .

EZWUCmcXQAAxMA0.jpg

You know them sumbitchs going to be bragging for years that they burnt the museum belonging the The Daughters of the Confederacy . They burnt General Thomas Stonewall Jackson's Regimental Flag and many field orders , books , uniforms and many other Civil War artifacts in Richmond Virginia .

In 1992 Bush Senior sent the Marines into LA and not much blow back from the media, Trump pushing the Governors to activate the National Guard and the media blows up. This whole fxxking thing is pathetic.

Do you want to bet that nearly 100% of Dems think 1) Trump doesn’t have the legal power to send the troops 2) that if he does it he is a dictator. 3) that is has never been done before? Dems are too stupid to even think on their own!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back