Calling police is racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to some if not most blacks.

Owner of Ohio store ransacked by rioters says she's receiving threats for cooperating with police

upload_2020-6-22_10-27-20.jpeg

She said she also received complaints that her cooperation with investigators is “unfair,” that she shouldn’t be cooperating with the FBI and that what she is doing is “against the cause, which I'm actually absolutely for the cause, but it's upsetting people that I would involve the police over something such as property.”

Kandah said her store was ransacked while she and four employees were hiding inside a locked bathroom of the store on May 30 during protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody. She said police saved her life that day.

On Monday, Kandah told “Fox & Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt that the week after her store was destroyed, “I was showing some of the damage and I was leaving, a friend and myself, and someone walking by approached us and said, ‘When the store rebuilds, when you rebuild this, I'm going to come back and destroy it again and you.’ He kept walking and was gone.”

When Earhardt asked Kandah if she is now scared to reopen, she responded: “Yes.”

Where are we going to “meet halfway” on something like this?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cleve...ooperating-with-police-after-store-was-looted

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back