Mass Migration is underway

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“In all of U.S. history, we have never seen anything like “the mass exodus of 2020”.

Hundreds of thousands of people are leaving the major cities on both coasts in search of a better life.

Homelessness, crime and drug use were already on the rise in many of our large cities prior to 2020, but many big city residents were willing to put up with a certain amount of chaos in order to maintain their lifestyles.

However, the COVID-19 pandemic and months of civil unrest have finally pushed a lot of people over the edge.

Moving companies on both coasts are doing a booming business as wealthy and middle class families flee at a blistering pace, and most of those families do not plan to ever return.

If you can believe it, the number of shootings in July was 177 percent higher than for the same month last year.

If the deplorable conditions in our major cities were just going to be temporary, I don’t believe that we would be seeing such a mass exodus.

But at this point it should be clear to all of us that things aren’t going to turn around any time soon, and many people are convinced that things are just going to continue to get even worse.

Our major cities are degenerating right in front of our eyes, and there doesn’t seem to be any hope of reversing this process now that it has started.

In life, the decisions that we make always have consequences, and the consequences for the decisions that we have made as a nation as a whole will be very bitter indeed.”

I don't blame them. But I don't want them moving to my area. There's 2,800 people in my county now and I think it's already over crowded. The problem with city people is they always change the area they move to in to what they left. And Californians are they worst.
Thought the exact thing when I read it. So many idiot Dems move, because they dont like what’s going on where they are in a Dem hellhole, but keep voting Dem. Stupid really can’t be fixed or educated out of some people.

I am secluded here,,,if I were to move I would be looking for at least a mile to my nearest neighbor...10 would be ideal
I'm 4 miles from my nearest neighbor in a very secluded area, by lower 48 standards, in a county of 2800 people and 20 miles from a town of 500. And I think there's still too many people here.

The problem with the migration is it is like a cancer. They go to a new place with the same screwed up ideas, and what was a nice place is now another liberal $^!#hole. Oregon and Washington have been mentioned. I would add Colorado to the group.

Latest posts

Back