Looking for cordless space heaters

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I ordered a electric fireplace space heater for the living room the other day.now I'm looking for a small rechargeable space heater for the bathroom in which there's no electric outlets in there.any good suggestions for a compact one?

In our bathroom, I use a ceramic heater on anumber extension cord. I know that doesn't help much.

I hadn't thought of the lil heaters that use the 1LB bottles.as for using a extension cord with a heater goes.id rather not take the chance with one just to be safe about it.
The Mr Heater type propane heaters are totally safe for use inside. I've been using them for years. I've also used the un-vented propane wall heaters inside. Had one in a cabin, my fur shed and have one in my pump house. They burn clean and safe.

I have 2 buddy heaters already.in which I have one set up in the living room for the really cold mornings and for power outages.the other one will be in my bedroom. I'm using the 20LB tanks with them.i also have the heat activated fans for them.

yeah thinking of getting one.but because of the sheaperd/husky mix i now have.i have to be real particular about it.on account she's still distructive and that's where she spends the night.

Latest posts

Back