Just to show off !

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe tinker in Missouri

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375561687.237811.jpg

How did I miss the chance to show off my blades!!!! Pics soon to follow!!!

My wife has gotten pretty good at making them. Even made me a paracord belt :)

i down loaded 2 diffrent app's onto my nook for working with paracord..one shows how to make a belt..i have a buckle..just a matter of me trying it out to see if i can make a belt or not on my first try

i down loaded 2 diffrent app's onto my nook for working with paracord..one shows how to make a belt..i have a buckle..just a matter of me trying it out to see if i can make a belt or not on my first try
hey JimLE
what are the names of the apps....i am working on an epic paracord project

easy paracord projects..and many crafts..i got my nook at barnes n noble.so i have a acount on thier web site.and thats where i got um from..

P.S. might wanna check out Knots pluse as well..it has a few good knots in it.

i think each app costed me 0.99 cents.$1.07 with tax

These are just my current carries. They are placed through out gear, cars, home and so on. I have duplicates of most of these.

IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG

Nail polish! I paint it on let it dry then immerse it in the acid ( ferric chloride ) I can make all kinds of patterns...

I'm more envious of the air-conditioned tractor, hehe.... :D Nice! Mine isn't, but bet the wife wishes it was (she likes to be the one using it).

Latest posts

Back