Just to show off !

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya totally!! It works great and looks great!! A little nail polish remover and the untouched metal comes shining through!

Going inverted, quick draw pack knife. Been running this crkt stiff kiss knife inverted a year now an it has never come out of the sheath unintentionally. It is attached to the lower part of my pack shoulder strap . It rides under the arm pit between the waist and chest. It really can not be seen, especially if your arm is straight down.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377784099.909595.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377784126.858143.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377784168.169268.jpg

This is my go to bk 9 its a beast!! U cant beat this knife try to look up bk 9 fails its just about never heard of their that good

Attachments

• 20130625_162511.jpg
    20130625_162511.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
I here ya on that what cold steel are you getting i just got a new bushman withe the plastic sheath its good blade for the money plus u get cheap but decent fire steel rod with it i think afther shipping its like 27.00 ive had my bk 9 for almost a year now i rarely sharpen it holds a good edge but alot of ppl dont like 9 in blades the bk7 is a great knife to

I here ya on that what cold steel are you getting i just got a new bushman withe the plastic sheath its good blade for the money plus u get cheap but decent fire steel rod with it i think afther shipping its like 27.00 ive had my bk 9 for almost a year now i rarely sharpen it holds a good edge but alot of ppl dont like 9 in blades the bk7 is a great knife to

Thanks for the heads up on the bushman.

Latest posts

Back