I HAVE COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAD TO take a test, and they called me yesterday to say I was positive for COVID. It wasn't a shock, as I have been feeling a little weak, and tired, for the last week. I will try to update on my condition if I can get to a keyboard with all the oxygen hoses and ventilator gear. Thanks for the laughs, and anger, my friends. It has been a fun forum, and I wish most of you well. Keep up the good fight.

Much love.

Don't worry about me. As I have mentioned here before, I do not fear death, as I accepted it's certainty many decades ago.
just get better,,,, what anyone says good or bad does not matter as long as you get well,,,,,

Thanks for the love and well wishes. I am not at the hospital yet, but according to CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Washington Post, and New York Times, I can expect to be at the ER soon, with tubes coming out of every orifice. It's ok, I am ready to die. I wish I had better odds of beating it than certain death, according to those news sources.

In the meantime, I still worked 12 hours in the yard today, building a barn for the many animals my wife wants. I hope I can get it done before the COVIDS sucks me under. At least my wife will have some farm animals to love in my absence.

Again, thanks for the well wishes. I will keep you posted as I die this certain death from this horrible virus...

If I manage to defy all odds and beat this, I will DEFINITELY STILL NOT GET THE VACCINE. I should be in much better shape to fight any future cases with natural immunity. My mom is getting sicker though.

Get better, soon, Helen! Ignore the negative comments. I have pneumonia at the moment, and believe me, I'm hearling it all. Tune it out. You don't need the negativity while you heal.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! (yes, I know the caps locks were on ;))
Pneumonia is a tricky bug, as you can attest to.
My prayers and thoughts are with you
Erqueen75:USA:

Thanks for the love and well wishes. I am not at the hospital yet, but according to CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Washington Post, and New York Times, I can expect to be at the ER soon, with tubes coming out of every orifice. It's ok, I am ready to die. I wish I had better odds of beating it than certain death, according to those news sources.

In the meantime, I still worked 12 hours in the yard today, building a barn for the many animals my wife wants. I hope I can get it done before the COVIDS sucks me under. At least my wife will have some farm animals to love in my absence.

Again, thanks for the well wishes. I will keep you posted as I die this certain death from this horrible virus...

If I manage to defy all odds and beat this, I will DEFINITELY STILL NOT GET THE VACCINE. I should be in much better shape to fight any future cases with natural immunity. My mom is getting sicker though.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! We need every true-blooded American in the fight.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Erqueen75 :USA:

Get well soon Helen. The wife and I both had it. We were pretty sick for awhile, after all it is a flu. Big deal. We survived just fine.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO HEAL! I am very relieved you and your wife are here today. We need every red-blooded American in the fight!
You are in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing.
Erqueen75:USA:

I hope I can get it done before the COVIDS sucks me under.
If I manage to defy all odds and beat this,

I hope your being sarcastic.

Odds are better that you will survive without the vaccine.

Keep your chin up and tell yourself your body is making tons of B and T cells to fight this off.

You'll be fine.

Last edited:
How many others have you infected?

Hopefully a whole shit load of healthy people because it's the only way we will achieve herd immunity.

I mentioned I was in the apartment and around someone with covid without a mask. I could have ran out and refused to work there, or donned a hazmat suit like I was told too, but I almost wanted to catch it.. In all likelihood, Ive probably already had covid because I had some weird symptoms last year. My lungs felt like they were on fire and burning, and I also saw stars like I was about to pass out. Next day i was fine. Then months after that I had a head ache for three days.

No fear people! That's what they want.

Best wishes Helen Back!

Whatever strain is going on is ripping through the town right now. The family and I just recovered from the Wu Flu. Our kid caught it from his best buddy up the street, and we didn't even realize he caught it, as he was completely over it in 3 days.

Barely had a cough, myself. No sore throat, slight heaviness in the chest; had a slight concern it was going to affect my lungs more, as I had a wicked flu some years back, and was coughing up blood. Mainly achy; for about 3 days a bone ache and head ache; arms, hands, shoulders, back. Some fatigue, but really felt like getting out to kill some grouse, and pick berries. Wife was a bit sicker I'd say.

Our diet for the last few years and supplementation looks like Ivan Drago's, so I give that some credit. We started taking more C, D3 drops, quercetin, and more silver. Used a nebulizer a few times with food grade peroxide. The Wife took Tylenol as needed, and aspirin, as clots were a concern for her. She was on hydroxychloroquine, and tried ivermectin topically before washing it off. Live blood analysis we did before, showed more parasites, so I believe she experienced some die off symptoms. I also did some topically, then took a bit orally several days later.

Keep your spirits up, as well as ZINC. I wished I had some clenbuterol kicking around, but did fine. Might really be a boon in your case. Can you can get ivermectin, or hydroxycloroquine?

Latest posts

Back