I HAVE COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I HAD TO take a test, and they called me yesterday to say I was positive for COVID. It wasn't a shock, as I have been feeling a little weak, and tired, for the last week. I will try to update on my condition if I can get to a keyboard with all the oxygen hoses and ventilator gear. Thanks for the laughs, and anger, my friends. It has been a fun forum, and I wish most of you well. Keep up the good fight.

Much love.

Don't worry about me. As I have mentioned here before, I do not fear death, as I accepted it's certainty many decades ago.

I HAD TO take a test, and they called me yesterday to say I was positive for COVID. It wasn't a shock, as I have been feeling a little weak, and tired, for the last week. I will try to update on my condition if I can get to a keyboard with all the oxygen hoses and ventilator gear. Thanks for the laughs, and anger, my friends. It has been a fun forum, and I wish most of you well. Keep up the good fight.

Much love.

Don't worry about me. As I have mentioned here before, I do not fear death, as I accepted it's certainty many decades ago.
Helen if you are hospitalized, see if the hospital has the monoclonal antibody treatment.
Tociluzimab or baricitinib or similar - just depends to see what they have in stock. I think WA state mostly got baricitinib.
My friend that I drove to the bigger hospital on Monday got it when she was maxed out on oxygen - Wednesday..(she was one step before intubation) and now her O2 needs are coming down and she's doing better today (thank goodness).

Heck have'nt you been sectioned yet?
None I'm vaccinated and unlike you I'm UNSELFISH I dont go around head up my a** like you screaming conspiracy theories and infecting people .
With?, your head isn't up your ### because you are a complete ### to say this. Wth is wrong with you???

Heck have'nt you been sectioned yet?
None I'm vaccinated and unlike you I'm UNSELFISH I dont go around head up my a** like you screaming conspiracy theories and infecting people .

You can infect people just like everyone else, you idiot!

Much love.

Prayers to you Helen. 🙏 You have always been a solid and good hearted person on here and I know whatever your future is, it will be Blessed by God.

I hope and pray you recover Helen. My son-in-law recovered to about 90% after 65 days in intensive care. He was in a coma for 35 days, on ECMO (EKMO?) machine for 55 days, and he is doing well now. So it can happen. Have faith. He is now an avid spokesman for getting the vaccine, and feels sharing his experience will help him convince others.

Latest posts

Back