I HAVE COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dude, you have already been to HELL AND BACK, you have the strength to do it again. If you do get to go home, I wish your wife and family all the best memories. If you decide to stay here for a while longer, I wish you more strength and health than you need to do so, live free, decide free, Gary

Well, I did some tile work outside today, and helped a neighbor erect some hoops for their greenhouse. Still waiting for the covids to take me. Got some sleep last night, feeling about 80%. Coffee seems to help fight the weak, tired, feeling. Maybe it's the peppermint mocha creamer, still doing that research. Mom has started coughing frequently, the little irritating ones, that make you want to just hang up.

Been taking regular vitamins, including zinc, but I have been doing that for years to keep the wife happy. Just waiting to die this certain, horrible death from not being vaccinated... Thanks again for the well wishes, most of you are great people..

Ha Ha. And the doc won't see me till Monday now for a pneumonia recheck because I tested positive with the bogus quick stick test. Maybe I'll die before Monday. The dept of health called me and ask me if I knew who I got "it" from. I told him I had been sick for more than 5 weeks. It wasn't covid.
I had covid in December. I lived.
So no appt. I spent the morning in the garden, and filling up two dehydrators with tomatoes and peppers.
Glad you'll live, too, Helen, even though you are obnoxious.

I've had covid since May 2020 and it developed into long covid which means every few weeks I get the symptoms again, I discussed it in this thread-

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...ore-i-figured-out-i-had-it.14444/#post-241223
If it ever flares up real bad, dying don't bother me anyway, I'm around 70 years old and have had a good innings, and if covid don't get me there are plenty of other things out there that might, so if i'm up for termination why worry?..:)

Term-Dropship.png

Thanks for the love and well wishes. I am not at the hospital yet, but according to CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Washington Post, and New York Times, I can expect to be at the ER soon, with tubes coming out of every orifice. It's ok, I am ready to die. I wish I had better odds of beating it than certain death, according to those news sources.

In the meantime, I still worked 12 hours in the yard today, building a barn for the many animals my wife wants. I hope I can get it done before the COVIDS sucks me under. At least my wife will have some farm animals to love in my absence.

Again, thanks for the well wishes. I will keep you posted as I die this certain death from this horrible virus...

If I manage to defy all odds and beat this, I will DEFINITELY STILL NOT GET THE VACCINE. I should be in much better shape to fight any future cases with natural immunity. My mom is getting sicker though.
No one in my family went to hospital. We just got lots of fresh air, sunshine and took vitamins. If i get it again, i will take Ivermectin. B12 shots help get your energy back.

What the hell is taking so long?!?!?!? We dug 16 post holes today, did some framing, sealed the tile, and built a goat milking station. STILL NOT DEAD!!! When is this covid going to kill me? Honestly, I don't know if I'm more tired from the covids, or the wait to die.

Mom, who is vaccinated, is still looking pretty bad. She's still in bed and coughing, low fever, hard to breathe, but the hospital won't take her just yet.

Bill, you got any stupid comments, or insight?

What the hell is taking so long?!?!?!? We dug 16 post holes today, did some framing, sealed the tile, and built a goat milking station. STILL NOT DEAD!!! When is this covid going to kill me? Honestly, I don't know if I'm more tired from the covids, or the wait to die.

Mom, who is vaccinated, is still looking pretty bad. She's still in bed and coughing, low fever, hard to breathe, but the hospital won't take her just yet.

Bill, you got any stupid comments, or insight?

Why won’t the doctors treat your mom? Also, stop wishing to die! Perhaps the Lord wants you around for awhile longer.

I've had covid since May 2020 and it developed into long covid which means every few weeks I get the symptoms again, I discussed it in this thread-

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...ore-i-figured-out-i-had-it.14444/#post-241223
If it ever flares up real bad, dying don't bother me anyway, I'm around 70 years old and have had a good innings, and if covid don't get me there are plenty of other things out there that might, so if i'm up for termination why worry?..:)

Term-Dropship.png
no real prepper would give up that easily.

Hope your mom gets better, Helen. If it's been that long, they should of at least done a recheck. I went in yesterday for a recheck...made me wait two weeks. Bloodwork good and pneumonia gone. But I could of told him that.

What good news Amish H! Was going to ask you yesterday how you were doing, but didn’t want to be nosy.

I know. But I had upper chest pain and difficulty with my 02 levels a few weeks ago. Just got over (kinda) a gastro thing. So husband made me go in to the ER. It was empty, got right in. So they did an EKG, bloodwork and that was all good. Chest xray showed pneumonia, and then they did a quick swab test and said it was positive for covid. I don't think it was covid. I think it was just pneumonia. I had covid last December, and I had some idea of what to base it on. But, I'm better now, so ok.

Back out in the garden, doing well. The only thing bugging me is a stuffy nose. It's been a problem since they stuck the qtip up there for a covid test. Oh well.

After I was made to be tested for surgery, I went to the car and downed some MMS. Worked like a charm! You could take some ivermectin for that too, if you don’t use MMS.

I know. But I had upper chest pain and difficulty with my 02 levels a few weeks ago. Just got over (kinda) a gastro thing. So husband made me go in to the ER. It was empty, got right in. So they did an EKG, bloodwork and that was all good. Chest xray showed pneumonia, and then they did a quick swab test and said it was positive for covid. I don't think it was covid. I think it was just pneumonia. I had covid last December, and I had some idea of what to base it on. But, I'm better now, so ok.

You don't let them swab you in your nasal cavity.

Latest posts

Back