How many of us?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys deserve around of applause, when you are an old fart like myself you will be way ahead of the game. Great job, keep it up.

I just joined. Not a teen for long though.

I can't stop hoping this happens in my lifetime. Preferably soon. Anyone else on board?.

Woah there Jacob, did I just see that you want shtf to happen?

Everyone is definitely entitled to their opinion, but I must ask why you would want such an event to happen?

i sort of see what you mean, assuming you mean that the sooner it happens, the sooner we can start rebuilding society ( & hopefully do a better job of it).
Get it over and done with

Hey everyone im a 14 year old male in Vic, Aus need some advise for things I could do, at the moment I store bottles of water and canned foods and go hunting with my Compound Bow, im about to start a small farm and designing traps. Anyone got other ideas I could use?

howdy dylan.a garden and canning is a big pluse for long term food storage.plus you get every day foods from the garden at the same time.just make sure the store bought foods and what foods you grow,are foods you already eat..

Hey everyone im a 14 year old male in Vic, Aus need some advise for things I could do, at the moment I store bottles of water and canned foods and go hunting with my Compound Bow, im about to start a small farm and designing traps. Anyone got other ideas I could use?

You could set up a rain water collecting system. That way you could use that water to water your small farm. Keep in mind pests though. Lost about 3 average size rows of beats to pests a few years back.

Hey guys , Im about 14 years old and new to prepping ... Everyone in my family thinks it is stupid! Im the only guy who is prepared (in my family) I live in the netherlands so no problem with the weather of all .
Im not prepared Yet .. I do a lot of combat training and survived with 1fellow man in the jungle for over a month! So a few tactics i know .. Im also a model builder -?; ive build the whole neighbourhood and made a plan how to prepare it as best as you can .. There are no guns allowed in my country so knifes and other equipment will do it . I hope so also i build already a garden that will provide our whole neighbourhood of food ... Nobody really knows that im prepping soo what to do?...

Welcome lilprep, I'm currently in Germany but only a few minutes and I'm in the Netherlands. The no guns is a double sided blade though, we can't have them but others can't either so that works out. Look into picking up a bow. Every the cheap, decathlon geologic ones for targets make great bows for defence. Not that there is no problem with the weather but it is different than north america. We get wind and more rain than they do and a large part of the Netherlands is under sea level. In an extended SHTF the dikes will break (or they won't be able to adjust to the raising and lowering tides and then flood) take that in mind when you are thinking about food. Start small, a garden for a full street is a big goal. Slow and steady is the way to go with prepping. I've been working with my parents over the last few months after waiting almost 2 years to talk to them. Don't rush it. Something will happen that will show why prepping is beneficial. Again, start small, think ahead and you will do great. Also, welcome to the forum :D

Hey guys I am new-ish to the forum, I just turned 18 in December. I live in central Illinois, USA. In a small town surrounded by corn/bean fields and woodlands and wetlands/a river right next to my town, floods and tornados are a big threat. I haven't told my parents yet that I prep but they know I am all about outdoors and survival and etc so I think they'll cooperate. I have very little gear so far but I am working on it. It's a struggle due to my financial situation. But I am slowly gearing up more. I have a few knives, a tomahawk, an army duffle bag with some food and clothes and some wool army blankets and a small hiking pack with some camping supplies and a slingshot. I'm saving for a 22 pack rifle at this moment in time.

I wonder how many people think preppers WANT a SHTF situation? I certainly don't.

Go without power and no trips to the store, no using your cell phone, etc. for a few days. THEN tell me you want to see it.....

yeah i wanna see it happen.but only for 7 to 20 days at most,just to see how ppl respond to it.and hopfully the ones that dont n wont prep see how things will and trully be after tshtf happens on a long term situation.even 2 to 4 days with no heat,electric,food,water,etc etc will show them that its best to be prepared for short term if nothing else..

Welcome lilprep, I'm currently in Germany but only a few minutes and I'm in the Netherlands. The no guns is a double sided blade though, we can't have them but others can't either so that works out. Look into picking up a bow. Every the cheap, decathlon geologic ones for targets make great bows for defence. Not that there is no problem with the weather but it is different than north america. We get wind and more rain than they do and a large part of the Netherlands is under sea level. In an extended SHTF the dikes will break (or they won't be able to adjust to the raising and lowering tides and then flood) take that in mind when you are thinking about food. Start small, a garden for a full street is a big goal. Slow and steady is the way to go with prepping. I've been working with my parents over the last few months after waiting almost 2 years to talk to them. Don't rush it. Something will happen that will show why prepping is beneficial. Again, start small, think ahead and you will do great. Also, welcome to the forum :D

First of all . Thank you very much. Sorry for the late response . You have really good ideas . The last days I have been trying to grade my skills up . I have learned how to keep a long fire . To pick a lock . Working on my intimidating skill . Inprove my charisma. You never know ...... I have also created a bug out bag. Or survival bag .. about the farm I think I told it wrong . We already have a farm for the whole neighbourhood . So thats pretty good..thank you for your advice . I am training with my bow and about two months have a nice bow ..

Greets Gijs

Latest posts

Back