Ads that support the change in public morality

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is fairly clear now why they want to normalize it... For the longest time, I thought epstiens island was just a hot spot for perverts to come and go, but there was more to it than that. From my current understanding of it, they would invite people they wanted dirt on, have their jail bait seduce them while drunk, then film the result to use it as blackmail. When that list drops and the videos come out, they want you thinking it is normal.

The mob whacked kennedy because he didnt want the democrats taking over the union. How does the mob do that kind of favor for the democrats unless the mob completely runs the democratic party? Maybe the mob got to epstien after getting their hands on all the videos...

Last edited:
I think it is fairly clear now why they want to normalize it... For the longest time, I thought epstiens island was just a hot spot for perverts to come and go, but there was more to it than that. From my current understanding of it, they would invite people they wanted dirt on, have their jail bait seduce them while drunk, then film the result to use it as blackmail. When that list drops and the videos come out, they want you thinking it is normal.

The mob whacked kennedy because he didnt want the democrats taking over the union. How does the mob do that kind of favor for the democrats unless the mob completely runs the democratic party? Maybe the mob got to epstien after getting their hands on all the videos...
Plus pedophilia, transgenderism, and homosexuality do not typically result in births. I think it is all part of the depopulation plan, too.

Or they justify the depravity based on that, at least.

Plus pedophilia, transgenderism, and homosexuality do not typically result in births. I think it is all part of the depopulation plan, too.

Or they justify the depravity based on that, at least.
not sure why they would want less births... More births means a bigger population to feed into the already broke social security system. I think the push for homosexuality is more of a big pharma thing because they have $60k per shot STD cures to sell.

not sure why they would want less births... More births means a bigger population to feed into the already broke social security system. I think the push for homosexuality is more of a big pharma thing because they have $60k per shot STD cures to sell.
“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population.” — WEF Advisor/Historian Yuval Noah Harari

elberton-georgia-guidestones-r-c-christian-10-commandments-antichrist-new-world-order-nwo.jpg

People dying younger saves the SS system. Clot shots
Trans, homo, non child bearers pay into the system and May or May not get the benefits. Eliminate survivor benefits by not having kids.
It’s a way to tax you and your employer and not pay out.
I meant this thread as a way to point out how they are normalizing things.

My newest pet peeve ad is a Dad reading his kid a bedtime story about broccoli and going to Vegas where that’s all they serve. Cute ad.
Dad is white, kid appears biracial. Ok there is nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
But seeing it day in and day out in every ad, tv show, etc is normalizing it.
What about a normal traditional family and life? Donna Reed or Leave it to Beaver style. You can’t do that, it’s offensive.

Latest posts

Back