Ads that support the change in public morality

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
One drug ad campaign is really bugging me.
Started out with people wearing a shirt or outfits in their colors. Drug is for eczema and another application
Next ad is a young girl dancer in their colors. Borderline ok, might arouse some pedophiles.
Next ad for the drug is a young teen tennis player not wearing any support. Sorry I am a guy, I noticed
In writing this I asked Siri eczema spelling, gave me many different Dermatitis definitions

This is how they are normalizing pedophilia.

One drug ad campaign is really bugging me.
Started out with people wearing a shirt or outfits in their colors. Drug is for eczema and another application
Next ad is a young girl dancer in their colors. Borderline ok, might arouse some pedophiles.
Next ad for the drug is a young teen tennis player not wearing any support. Sorry I am a guy, I noticed
In writing this I asked Siri eczema spelling, gave me many different Dermatitis definitions

This is how they are normalizing pedophilia.
I've seen that ad. It's disgusting, just like most ads are now days. This is why I record most everything that I might want to watch on TV, then I can cut out the stupid ads. Rarely have I ever bought anything based on a TV ad, especially prescription drugs.

I am watching a Netflix semi-documentary about Roman history. While is it very scary with the parallels of our current social / government situations, with attempts to win / control the people, it is also a prime example of the current woke society. There is too much nudity and attempts to explain why various emperors acted the way they did. The large number of nude / sex scenes are for the low brow watchers. The woke agenda explanations as to why the various emperors acted the way they did (traumatic childhoods), just reinforces the concept that people are just products of their childhood. No personal accountability for their actions. If you can put aside the nudity / sex scenes and the woke agenda, it is a very sobering example of where we are headed.

All I see are relaxium sleep pill (featuring Huckabee n the Gatlin Brothers, and that one woman with the fake cry cause her hubby now sleeps through the night) LOL! balance of nature, MY shhhhlippahs, pillows, towels n sheets, the same 5 year long running starving Jewish elderly in Ukraine commercial, John that hasn't been able to find life ins. But suddenly goes online withing minutes and finds a $29.95 policy for he n wife for 6 figures coverage and black rock..."investing in America's future"...šŸ˜ oh yeah and shriners children! That one does still gets me even though I know those children are grown now!

Balance of Nature cracks me up. Its basically a Tablespoon of freeze dried veggie and fruit powder. For alot of money. Ha. My freeze dryer is filled with apples and bananas at the moment. I could powder those and put them in the clear capsules and make a ton of money. Ha.
I've seen a few commercials that big Pharm puts out with gay people holding hands and kissing. Another one is a razor ad. A lady is showing that she is shaving her bikini line. That really surprised me. And, since we watch old westerns with our lunch on the old people's channel, all the commercials are medicare related, with celebrities (Tom Selleck, the DinOmite guy Jimmy Walker, Captain Kirk, etc...) and they tell you to call the number to get what you DESERVE. That word is used so much, it's crazy. Everyone deserves everything nowadays.

Balance of Nature cracks me up. Its basically a Tablespoon of freeze dried veggie and fruit powder. For alot of money. Ha. My freeze dryer is filled with apples and bananas at the moment. I could powder those and put them in the clear capsules and make a ton of money. Ha.
I've seen a few commercials that big Pharm puts out with gay people holding hands and kissing. Another one is a razor ad. A lady is showing that she is shaving her bikini line. That really surprised me. And, since we watch old westerns with our lunch on the old people's channel, all the commercials are medicare related, with celebrities (Tom Selleck, the DinOmite guy Jimmy Walker, Captain Kirk, etc...) and they tell you to call the number to get what you DESERVE. That word is used so much, it's crazy. Everyone deserves everything nowadays.
Gunsmoke everyday if Hunny has the remote. If I have the remote, it's on Newsmax during lunch.

I'm into my TV and other social media hiatus in that I'm not watching any mainstream TV not following Twitter posts for at least a few weeks to a month...I have to take break from it all...otherwise I can't handle the stress...I'm sick of reading, hearing, seeing all the BS out there and we all complain, and everyone says this or that...but not much changes...call me what you will, but time for me to duck out and bury my head in sand for a bit...I will rise again and carry on..but for now ..need a break from it... call it "processing time" "reality check", "quiet time" whatever...I gotta regroup and walk away for a bit every now n then...good ole cowboy/western movies, even Elvis shows, and other "no Brainers" like HeeHaw, Andy Griffith, shows/concerts on Grand Ole Opry...aaahhh...that's it...at least for a good time out period.

I have not watched TV in at least three years. I also block all advertisement on the internet. I do read various internet news sights but I don't allow myself to get too excited, in either emotional direction. BS flows from both the left and right. Mental / emotional regrouping is needed from time to time.

Even my benefits portal at work has gone woke...
1674166787120.png

Latest posts

Back