Quantcast

Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I love the simple life. I started a garden about 10 years ago and have learned how to can my produce. In the last couple years we have started with some animals. We now have donkeys, goats, chickens. a couple steers and a couple calves. Hubby is wanting to get a heifer calf for his "boys". I am wanting to start making my own butter and cheese when the "girls" (goats and cow) start producing.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
I love the simple life. I started a garden about 10 years ago and have learned how to can my produce. In the last couple years we have started with some animals. We now have donkeys, goats, chickens. a couple steers and a couple calves. Hubby is wanting to get a heifer calf for his "boys". I am wanting to start making my own butter and cheese when the "girls" (goats and cow) start producing.
Greetings fellow Texan.
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info here and some great people to boot!
I'm in deep south Tex.
How 'bout you?

jayjay

God Like
Reaction score
G'day fron down under. I spent a few years in Texas - Belmont at Univ. MHB, then also in Dallas. Lots of great memories.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Been to San Antonio, but not the others.. . I do know where Victoria is though.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I am impressed with your "farm."
Unfortunately I do not have the land to do such a thing.
I do, however, need to learn to can. Maybe that should be my new year's resolution... lol

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
Hello there, nice to see someone else here that is a bit like me. We have a farm, gardens, stock, kids, etc.

Latest posts