Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I love the simple life. I started a garden about 10 years ago and have learned how to can my produce. In the last couple years we have started with some animals. We now have donkeys, goats, chickens. a couple steers and a couple calves. Hubby is wanting to get a heifer calf for his "boys". I am wanting to start making my own butter and cheese when the "girls" (goats and cow) start producing.

I love the simple life. I started a garden about 10 years ago and have learned how to can my produce. In the last couple years we have started with some animals. We now have donkeys, goats, chickens. a couple steers and a couple calves. Hubby is wanting to get a heifer calf for his "boys". I am wanting to start making my own butter and cheese when the "girls" (goats and cow) start producing.
Greetings fellow Texan.
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info here and some great people to boot!
I'm in deep south Tex.
How 'bout you?

G'day fron down under. I spent a few years in Texas - Belmont at Univ. MHB, then also in Dallas. Lots of great memories.

Been to San Antonio, but not the others.. . I do know where Victoria is though.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I am impressed with your "farm."
Unfortunately I do not have the land to do such a thing.
I do, however, need to learn to can. Maybe that should be my new year's resolution... lol

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello there, nice to see someone else here that is a bit like me. We have a farm, gardens, stock, kids, etc.

Latest posts

Back