• July 15, 2020 USA date. 1am EST to approx 3am EST Server will be off line for maintenance.

Going on an overnight camp

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Mastercajun

Reaction score
Hope all goes OK Mike. I had a great time when I brought my grandson for the weekend. He really suprised me with his wanting to learn. Have a good trip my buddy.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
sounds great..i hope for the best for all yall.have a safe trip n all..and this reminds me.i need to get my tent out n set it up just to check it out n all..

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
My son and I are goin on an overnight camp next Tuesday specifically to test out some of the equipment we have bought. will keep you posted as to the outcome. Items to be tested are

Goretex Basha
2x stoves
torches
Sleeping bag
emergency shelters
Have fun Mike .

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
AWESOME! I hope you guys have a blast.

Are the 2 stoves you bought the same or different? Either way, I look forward to the reviews and the report on the trip!

Trapper

Reaction score
Wish I could go with you. Maybe next weekend we will get out. We are still doing spring yard work here. Do some product reviews if possible. I like to here what people think of stuff.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Overnight camp postponed due to car breakdown , needs a new alternator, gonna cost about 300 dollars to fix will hopefully get away next Tuesday

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
Holy cow, I'm sorry Mike. It must be one of the newer model cars where the manufacturer has made them to where you have to hire a mechanic rather than doing it yourself.

Latest posts