Going on an overnight camp

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope all goes OK Mike. I had a great time when I brought my grandson for the weekend. He really suprised me with his wanting to learn. Have a good trip my buddy.

sounds great..i hope for the best for all yall.have a safe trip n all..and this reminds me.i need to get my tent out n set it up just to check it out n all..

My son and I are goin on an overnight camp next Tuesday specifically to test out some of the equipment we have bought. will keep you posted as to the outcome. Items to be tested are

Goretex Basha
2x stoves
torches
Sleeping bag
emergency shelters

Have fun Mike .

AWESOME! I hope you guys have a blast.

Are the 2 stoves you bought the same or different? Either way, I look forward to the reviews and the report on the trip!

Wish I could go with you. Maybe next weekend we will get out. We are still doing spring yard work here. Do some product reviews if possible. I like to here what people think of stuff.

Overnight camp postponed due to car breakdown , needs a new alternator, gonna cost about 300 dollars to fix will hopefully get away next Tuesday

Holy cow, I'm sorry Mike. It must be one of the newer model cars where the manufacturer has made them to where you have to hire a mechanic rather than doing it yourself.

Latest posts

Back