Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might bother with at least some of the small family plots just to control us better.even then.they might keep it mostly to the big cities.better control,and less population in the long run.

A good 12 gauge duck load should be plenty good for a drone.

Ahhhh.....
Dont think you'll be shooting down a Global Hawk or anything like it.
1655666354764.png

How does it compare to beef (which is my favorite) taste wise?
It's really different. Farmed beef does not taste "gamey." Elk definitely does. I love it but some people do not. It tastes a little like earth or grass... because that's what the elk eat.

And don't only think about the meat. The bone marrow is excellent for stews.

(I think I just replied to a year old post.)

Last edited:
Insects will not be any more efficient as a food source than cows.
I don't think that's true. I'm not saying you should change your diet, but when it comes to good calories vs resources to grow, I think insects win by a wide margin. I'm not a ranches, it's just what I've always read and heard.

Also fried grasshoppers with salt and paprika are tasty.

In the video, he mentioned the manager told him all 4 Walmarts were doing this. Sirens going off in my head. That would mean this is a very large city. In thinking on this last night, I'm personally wondering if we're in the final phase of the 'starve the people' crackdown. They may take down the larger cities first and perhaps all at one time? Watch your Walmarts locally and let us hear back. These folks are into symbolic numbers and dates, so July 4th would certainly be tempting for them for the next move in their Global Reset game.

Another thing I've noticed the last month or so. The politically vocal Hollywood Michael Moore types (not tied to a TV production) have sure been quiet this month, too. I find that noteworthy. May all be heading to their bunkers & BOL's. I sense the final takeover move is upon us. Color me paranoid, or simply observant. If I go dark abruptly, it's because my BOL does not have internet and I don't own a smart phone.

Last edited:
wondering if we're in the final phase of the 'starve the people' crackdown
If you're wondering, it's not the final phase.

Color me paranoid, or simply observant.
Sure. Give me 18 months and I'll know which it was.

I read you about the 4 walmarts, I did not catch that part. But I'd still need more context. Where did they throw the food? Was it all the food in the frozen food section and was there a power outage in that town that evening? Was it all of one type of food from one factory that they were told was "tainted" etc.?

I'm not trying to say it's definitely not what you think it is. I don't know anything. I just don't like jumping to conclusions.

Spend more time prepping and less time finding the reasons you NEED TO PREP PEOPLE......the time will come that you will need your preps soon enough. That you know who is not important, when is important if you get a whisper from a little bird. But the fact remains that the prepping has priority over finding who is doing the bad shit. Gary

Spend more time prepping and less time finding the reasons you NEED TO PREP PEOPLE......the time will come that you will need your preps soon enough. That you know who is not important, when is important if you get a whisper from a little bird. But the fact remains that the prepping has priority over finding who is doing the bad shit. Gary

Knowing what is happening helps me decide priorities and who I need to seek out locally. I can’t produce every bit of our food. I need to know what is planned and happening. Just my humble opinion.

Knowing what is happening helps me decide priorities and who I need to seek out locally. I can’t produce every bit of our food. I need to know what is planned and happening. Just my humble opinion.
Yep. That is exactly how I feel too. No offense Gary, but I really think both are important right now. I want to “know” what we are dealing with. Laying away, growing and preserving is an always. We may be having a new virus coming out of North Korea, so I am keeping an eye on that one. Every time there is a “new” virus now, my first thought is, is it another bio weapon created by our own government with our own tax dollars or our they just funding it? Sorry but that will never go away on how evil my government is or basically the entire worlds. They seem to be all in on it.

Latest posts

Back