Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my friend asks me who is doing this, I feel so crazy saying the govt. It is like something out of conspiracy 101. I believe it is though. Too many within a short period of time.

The other possible would be China. Or China working with biden. There is no way in hell this is natural!!! Anyone who still believes that, should be thrown out of your life…because they are worthless to what we are facing next.

`Per serving, Underwood's Deviled Ham has exactly the same amount of calories, less saturated fat, less cholesterol, significantly less sodium, and more protein than Spam. Plus, I like it a lot better.
Price is comparable.
And Underwood isn't owned by a company founded by pedophile and NAMBLA supporter, James Hormel.

ICE AGE FARMER

World's Largest Cricket protein 'factory' completed in Ontario — "you really will eat ze bugs":

Aspire’s new plant will reportedly produce 9000 metric tons of crickets every year for human and pet consumption. — about two billion insects to be distributed annually across Canada and throughout the United States.

Aspire also reports that it already has orders for the next two years.

Crickets are currently being explored as a protein-rich superfood. They contain fibre and are already found in grocery stores and restaurants, and have a smaller environmental footprint than traditional protein sources.

View attachment 1655639074831.jpeg

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.c...-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/

ICE AGE FARMER

World's Largest Cricket protein 'factory' completed in Ontario — "you really will eat ze bugs":

Aspire’s new plant will reportedly produce 9000 metric tons of crickets every year for human and pet consumption. — about two billion insects to be distributed annually across Canada and throughout the United States.

Aspire also reports that it already has orders for the next two years.

Crickets are currently being explored as a protein-rich superfood. They contain fibre and are already found in grocery stores and restaurants, and have a smaller environmental footprint than traditional protein sources.

View attachment 16658

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.c...-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/
No thanks. I'll stick with beef, pork, chicken, fish and Spam. I know, they can feed this crap to anyone on welfare. Good way to get the takers back to work and off the dole.

No thanks. I'll stick with beef, pork, chicken, fish and Spam. I know, they can feed this crap to anyone on welfare. Good way to get the takers back to work and off the dole.
Nothing is free. Insects will not be any more efficient as a food source than cows.

This is to humiliate us. Communism is all about humiliation.

Nothing is free. Insects will not be any more efficient as a food source than cows.

This is to humiliate us. Communism is all about humiliation.
I realize that, and agree. I was just suggesting that the takers could be issued Cricket Stamps instead of Food Stamps. Let them eat bugs.

--- For many the above link will be too horrific to mentally accept and will simply go into denial that this may be our future in about 2 months . Are you guys ready for $12.00 a dozen for eggs around this coming September ?

No, but that is why I have bought more hens. Also why I am raising rabbits…and my son is raising hogs…and another relative a few beef cows. People need to get busy working with others to replace the food that is ABSOLUTELY going to be harder to find and much more expensive!

That's a possibility.but I don't think that they'll be prepared for that well enough to get more than 1/4 of them that way.plus they might want to take control of them once they start producing.

Latest posts

Back