Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUY LOCAL! Start now. Beyond what you grow on your own, make friends at the Farmer’s Markets as well as the local cattle rancher.

PUT GATES AND BLACKROCK OUT OF BUSINESS!
There's a new fruit and vegetable store that just opened up about 70 miles south of us. They have a large selection of fresh fruits and veggies, plus they sell chicken feed, mineral blocks and lots more. They offered to buy our surplus raspberries, blackberries and fruit. They grow a lot of their own stuff, and they're affiliated with another larger fruit and vegetable store and orchard about 125 miles north of us. These are both great places to have in our local vicinity. We already shop at the place to the north, now we have an option much closer.

Yep. That is exactly how I feel too. No offense Gary, but I really think both are important right now. I want to “know” what we are dealing with.
Never an offense taken Danil or Georgia. Only my opinion too. Different priorities to different people. Never a problem. Live free.

Although I was stocking up primarily on NON-FOOD items today (soap, detergent, dish soap, toothpaste, TP and paper plates, etc), my local Walmart seemed to be fairly well-stocked. I was actually pretty surprised to find it so. I think they get their weekly truck delivery from central warehouse on Wednesdays, so it SHOULD have been well-stocked on a Thursday. :)

I didn't see any gaping holes on the shelves and brand/variety was clearly there. A little low on canned chicken was all I noticed, with only maybe a dozen cans on the shelf, but I think they just hadn't brought any more out from the back storeroom yet. The fresh meat counters seemed full, although still expensive. Produce seemed about normal supply/variety.

Same thing was my experience at Sam's today. No empty shelves anywhere I could see. Fresh pork loin was $1.98/lb and plentiful. Didn't look at the beef, chicken or seafoods situations, sorry.

Until now, I had not heard ANYONE on ANY news sources talking about a WEF "post-animal economy" Christian (IceAge Framer) refers to in this interview with Bobby Kennedy Jr.. Animals are now 'dirty' and 'dangerous'. This video is quite an eye opener on the subject of changing our food system. It sounds like they plan to kill off ALL animals to meet their WEF Reset agenda. I just cannot imagine a world without animals, for food, or mere pleasure. :( :mad: Wonder if that plan will also include dogs and cats? Maybe the circulating video of Chinese beating dogs to death in garbage bags on sidewalks I saw recently was a preview of what is coming.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/food-system-christian-westbrook-rfk-jr-podcast/

Until now, I had not heard ANYONE on ANY news sources talking about a WEF "post-animal economy" Christian (IceAge Framer) refers to in this interview with Bobby Kennedy Jr.. Animals are now 'dirty' and 'dangerous'. This video is quite an eye opener on the subject of changing our food system. It sounds like they plan to kill off ALL animals to meet their WEF Reset agenda. I just cannot imagine a world without animals, for food, or mere pleasure. :( :mad: Wonder if that plan will also include dogs and cats? Maybe the circulating video of Chinese beating dogs to death in garbage bags on sidewalks I saw recently was a preview of what is coming.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/food-system-christian-westbrook-rfk-jr-podcast/

Some weeks ago I saw, complete with photos what the WEF says they are going to FORCE us to eat. Can’t remember which thread I posted it on. They basically said and showed…no milk or dairy products at all…no beef, chicken, pork or even fish or eggs!!! They did acknowledge they have tried these food restrictions out on children somewhere. Admitted the menu was NOT the “healthiest”, “but it was acceptable”.

They DO have plans though to raise cattle, sheep and the like in Australia, for them, not the Aussies!

The papers I posted were from a meeting they had just done.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just an article to suggest we all stop growing a garden because it can lead to death. . . Oh good grieve! This is just another way to push their agenda down our throats!! Another way to do that and cover for the fake vaxx deaths.

https://www.the-sun.com/health/5681777/urgent-warning-gardeners-soil-increases-risk-killer/
Well, we've been growing food in the very same soil for ages, so I figure the damage is already done to my body. Why stop growing in the soil just all of a sudden? It IS really getting to be a non-stop joke what they'll ltell us.

Happening over in the Dutch world with laws being implemented to cut down their carbon footprint. . . Good for the farmers there fighting back!! In my location, we have a lot of cattle ranchers. Just try in my area and you will have something like this!! Bring it om cause I will be right there!!

If you are not in the know. . .
1656805981191.png

Latest posts

Back