DFW Church shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
News is everywhere. Basically, yesterday, a nut sits in a church. Stands up, pulls out a shotgun. Shoots 2 men before a guy on the security team shoots him dead. Video everywhere, happened in Fort Worth.

What impressed me is the people's response. Several CCL guys jump up and go toward the shooter. Also, it was 3 seconds from the first shot until the third (and final) shot that killed the nutjob.

Let this happen once or twice more. But the message was clear: anyone intending harm in a church in Texas will be shot dead in seconds. These shooters are cowards, they are going to go after unprotected targets (like schools).

No news on the shooter yet. I'll predict it's some young idiot liberal who probably took ADHD drugs for a decade. Interesting that they've said nothing about the now-dead killer. We'll see.

I’m impressed with the security guard. One shot from his pistol took out a guy armed with a shotgun. That’s some good accuracy during a high stress situation. He was a firearm instructor so obviously his practice has paid off. As far as the dead nutcase, he was a transient that had come to the church a few times. That’s all I’ve read so far. Either way, the gene pool of the world is slightly better off now.

The Armed Citizen that stopped the killer is retired FBI . At least 2 other Armed Citizens drew on the killer but didn't need to shoot .

This story sure died quickly. I was looking for some followup stories and there aren't any...ANYWHERE. Not a peep out of the media for two days now except for one story in the Salt Lake Tribune that I can't read because of my ad blocker.

Here are some interviews with Jack Wilson, who took out the shooter:

"You don’t know when something bad is going to happen or where it’s going to happen. so what I tell my students not just on the security team but just the regular students getting a license to carry is you carry it anywhere and everywhere you legally can because you never know when you’re going to have to use it.”
JACK WILSON​

Doc is 100% right. This storied died faster than a suicide bomber. And with good reason, it clearly rejects their theory of disarming everyone. How waiting for the police is a horrible idea. How an individual citizen can make a huge difference. How conceal carry is good for the public.

Doc is 100% right. This storied died faster than a suicide bomber. And with good reason, it clearly rejects their theory of disarming everyone. How waiting for the police is a horrible idea. How an individual citizen can make a huge difference. How conceal carry is good for the public.
I might have disagreed with you guys before, but yes . . . I can see how quickly the story died, as it isn't politically correct when a private citizen saves lives with a legally owned and carried gun.

I'll bet that Wilson saved 10 or 20 lives if this pattern of mass shootings was what we might have seen at this church.

Latest posts

Back